Chapter 44 : The movie

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Difficult times do not last. Remember the saying, "every grey cloud has a silver lining?" For, Yoona, this was true. After all the hard times and heart breaks that she had, she finally managed to smile not just with her lips curling upside, but also with her heart. Through it, she learned that every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit made a soul nobler and stronger than it was before.

It has been a few months since she back to Korea. And since then, things went really well for her. She has been hanging out a lot with her friends, spending more times with her new family and not to forget her Uncle’s too. She never felt alone anymore. Plus, Jessica had pulled her back into the company although Yoona had refused it many times. Now, both of them were working back together.



“Yoona, I’m really glad that things are really good for you now. But, please don’t forget about your promise. I really need you to keep it.”



Yoona sighed. She remembered her Hye Sun’s unnie words. She knew she has to keep the promise that she made to her. But, she didn’t know how to handle it for now. Thus, she decided to just go with the flow without thinking too much about it.


+++++


-MBC Radio Star studio-


“Yo! Leeteuk!!”

Heechul came and hugged his friend tightly. It has been awhile since they met. Luckily, today Leeteuk came to the studio as a guest for his program.

“Hahaha…Gosh! Miss you so much dude!”

“Me too. How are you been doing? Busy with schedules?”

“Well… come on. You know me. I’m like the busiest and most wanted MC in Korea now. “

Leeteuk gave a light punch on his shoulder as he heard the never stop bragging Heechul. They had some free time while waiting for the other MC and guest to come to the set. Thus, they sat together and exchanged some stories regarding each other’s life.

“Oh by the way, have you met the girls?”

“Yeah. Few nights ago, I went out with our little sister.”

“Yoona?”

“Yup. Had some dinner with her.”

“How is she?”

“Doing good. I can see that she’s having pretty good life now. Everything seems have to fall into the same pieces. Im really happy to see her. Hm..but—“

“What?”

“I don’t know. It just that, I feel something different about her. Yes, she becomes her old goofy self back and not to mention how happy she is now. But still, I feel like she’s hiding something from us.”

“Well…I did get that from the others too.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Hm…the girls did mention something weird about Yoona’s behavior lately. She did spent lot of time with the girls and also her family but there is some moment when she just suddenly disappears for awhile. She was out of reach. When she came back and being questioned, she just said she was busy with her works and try to avoid any further questions. I mean, come on, you know her. No matter how busy she is, she would always reply our call or text as soon as she can.”

“Ugh…I don’t know Heechul. That girl sure kept lot of thing to herself. I hope she won’t be hiding any serious thing from us again. I don’t want the same thing happen again. Enough of those years where she just went abroad without telling us.”

“I hope so, Teukkie. I really do.”


+++++

“Yeah! Can’t wait to watch this movie.”

“Why did you agree to watch this kind of movie? It’s too violent!”

Tiffany was pouting while Seohyun tried to calm her girlfriend. She knew that Tiffany didn’t like this genre but the other girls already decided on it. Well, honestly, she also wanted to watch it.

“Oh come on Fany! It’s the Underworld Awakening!! Awesome movie!” Sooyoung said enthusiastically.

“Yeah! It’s Kate Beckinsale yo!”

Taeyeon was grinning as she looked at the poster in front of them. Soon the grin changed to frowned as her arm was being pinched by the ice princess.

“Control your hormones, midget.” Yuri teased the girl who was already defeated by Jessica’s stare.

Sunny came with a bunch of tickets in her hand.

“Girls! The ticket was almost sold out. I didn’t manage to get all of us sit together. There is 1 couple seat. Who wants it?”

“This two!”

“GIVE IT TO THEM!”

“YOONYUL!”

All fingers and eyes were on the two girls who didn’t manage to say anything. Sunny smiled while handed the ticket to Yoona.

“Have fun!” She winked at the surprised girl.

On the other hand, Yuri glared at Taeyeon and Jessica who just shouted Yoonyul just now. Those two grinned at her while giving thumbs up as they walked towards the entrance.Tiffany and Seohyun were giggling as they followed the others to enter the cinema.

In the end, Yuri was left with Yoona who was still staring at the tickets in her hand. Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter