Chapter 42 : I love her !

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A tanned girl was standing against the black Alfa Romeo. She has been sitting inside the car for awhile that she decided to get out and took some fresh air. She looked pretty nervous for some reasons as she kept on looking at her watch and took a glance at a certain direction. She seemed like waiting for someone. As she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her, she snapped her head towards the direction. Smile was formed on her face as she saw a lovely girl with a stunning pair of eyes was walking towards her. 

“Hey...” The girl greeted her.

“Hey...”

Both of them were standing in front of each other but none of them said anything. Instead, they just stood and look in each other’s eyes.

“Erm..so, how does it go? Is everything okay?” Yuri started asking concernedly.

Yoona flashed her brightest smile and she slowly nodded her head. Yuri was really relieved to know that everything was okay. She felt really happy for her. She was about to say something when Yoona suddenly held both of her arms and slowly pulled her into her embrace. Yuri was stunned. She kept mum and stayed still inside Yoona’s arm.

“Thank you, Yuri. I really owe you a lot. To tell you the truth, I didn’t really have the courage to do this. But, thanks to you, I manage to do it. I get back my friends and also Sica unnie. Somehow, your presence gives me strength to face it. Thanks Yul. Thank you a lot.”

Yuri was lost of words. Her eyes were b with tears. If only she could tell Yoona how much she loved her, that she would do anything for her. But, she didn’t want to ruin this moment. Slowly, her arms wrapped around Yoona as she engulfed herself in Yoona’s warmth. She missed this closeness, she missed Yoona’s arms around her, she missed Yoona’s sweet words, she missed Yoona’s whispers...she missed her so much.


DANG! DANG! DANG!


Yuri who was lost in her thought was startled with the sudden loud knocking on her apartment’s door. She just got back from the park with Yoona.

“KWON YURI! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!!”

“Jessica?” Yuri frowned as she recognize the owner of that cold voice. She quickly got up from the couch and went to the front door.

“Yo! Sic—“

Yuri didn’t manage to finish her words as the icy girl just stormed pass her walked towards the living room. Taeyeon followed suit behind her.

“What the heck are their problems?” She mumbled while closing the door.

As she entered the living room, she was welcomed with an awkward and cold situation. Jessica was standing with her arms crossed and her eyes were sharply looked at her. While the midget was sitting on the couch, eyes were fixated on Yuri also.

“Wh—“

“Stay away from her.”

The sudden cold statement from Jessica really surprised her.

“Huh? What??”

“I said, stayed away from her!”

“What the heck are you talking about??”

“I want you to stay away from my sister. I don’t want you to come any closer to her.”

“Sister? Krystal? Why??”

“She’s not talking about Krystal, Yul.” Taeyeon tried to give some help to Yuri.

“Then, wh—“ Suddenly it hit her. If it wasn’t Krystal then it must be...

“Yoona. I want you to stay away from her.” Jessica repeated her word sternly.

Yuri was bewildered. She didn’t know that the two girls had already found out about her friendship with Yoona. As she could remember, Yoona did say that she didn’t mention anything about Yuri to Jessica or anyone else.

“We saw you and her, at the park just now. “ Taeyeon added some information for Yuri who looked like a lost kid.

“Wh—why?” Of all the words that she could choose, she chose to ask why to them. Her mind was really messed up right now.

“Cause you are THE KWON YURI.”

Yuri looked at Jessica. She didn’t like the way she said it.

“What do you mean by that, Sica?”

“Ah, come on Yuri. Don’t act dumb in front of me. You know what I’m talking about. You are the biggest player I have ever met. You change girlfriends like you change your clothes. You play with their heart like it was nothing to you. How many hearts have you broke, Yul? How many?? “

Yuri was dumbfounded with Jessica sudden outburst. She kept silent.

“For you information, the girl that you just hug at the park, is my sister! I don’t want her to be in your list. She has been through a lot of pain Yuri. Her heart is so pure and fragile. I don’t want anyone to hurt her anymore, including you Kwon Yuri. I know that she could fall for your charms but I’m not going to let that happen. So, I would really appreciate if you could just stopped your plan of getting into her pant and—“

“I LOVE HER!”

The couple eyes went wide. Jessica was stun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter