Chapter 3 : Who's this girl?

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*Tiffany POV

Why did you leave me? What did I do wrong? What does she have that I don’t? We’ve been together since we start studying here. It’s been almost 4 freaking years? Yet, you still choose her over me? I trust you.. Kim Taeyeon. I trust you...
 

KNOCK! KNOCK!


“Fany ah.. can i come in?”

 I heard a soft knocked on my door. It’s Hyoyeon. I quickly wipe my tears.

“You can come in, Hyo.”

The moment she saw me, she let out a heavy sight. I guess she already knew that I was crying just now. She went to me and sat beside me before wrapping her arms around me. My tears running down my face immediately. I really need someone beside me right now and Hyoyeon was just the perfect person for me.

 Hyoyeon was my friend since high school. I shared lot of my secret with her. She knew everything about me including my relationship with Taeyeon. The girl was always there to comfort me whenever I felt down or having a fight with my girlfriend. She was well aware of the conflict that I was having with Taeyeon and the reason for our break up. Although Hyoyeon seemed like a crazy and hyperactive girl, she was actually one of the best advisors I ever had. She was such a kind hearted and warm person who cared about her friends dearly.

 
After a while, we lied down on my bed and just stared on the ceiling. I enjoyed the silence but I guessed not for Hyoyeon. She was moving her head and hand as if she was playing a drum.

Aigoo…
This weird girl of mine…

Suddenly she sat up and faced me.

“Come and join me and my friends tonight!”

“What?”

I was a bit surprised with her sudden request. I listened to her explanation. She seemed really excited about it. I gave some thought on it. Well, at first I don’t feel like to, but after all the pleading she gave, I finally gave in. Plus, we will bring our maknae too. At least I won’t be bored since Seohyun will be there with me too. I think I should start going out and meet new people.

Moreover, their group of friend seems fun to hang out with. Every day, they will came back and tell us bunch of stories of what they did. And to be frank, there is one person that has my attention. I’m a bit curious to know this girl. From what I’ve heard, she is attractive, funny, caring, and friendly too. Yet, I have never met her. Well, maybe tonight is the time where I can finally meet her.



*Sunny POV

“Yes Sooyoung. Tiffany and Seohyun will be joining us tonight. Hyo managed to persuade them. Ya, that little kid is kind of useful actually. Haha.. So it will be your car and Teukkie then-- ya...ya... I know, she will be in your car. No one will ever dare to separate you two. Okay, meet you and the guys later at the cafeteria. Yah! I know it, I won’t be late! ”

I hang up after discussing with Sooyoung about tonight. That girl already reminded me that she will be in the same car as her. Aishh... she really can’t be away from her at all. Well, those two meant a lot to each other.

 

++++


“Soo, why are you always worrying about her? She might act like a 7 years old kid, but in reality, she’s a grown up you know.”

She sighed before looking at me. Somehow there was this regretful and guilty look on her face. I guessed she never did forget about the incident that happen to her years ago.

“ Sunny, she means a lot to me. If it wasn’t because of her, I won’t be here.”
 

Yes.
Sooyoung will forever be grateful to that girl for what she had done to her.
That incident really change her life.


That day, Leeteuk came to the cafeteria with a girl. It was his new classmate. He quickly introduced her to us. At that time, it was Sooyoung who didn’t pay any attention at all while Hyoyeon, Heechul and I were getting along with the new girl pretty well. She was an adorable and friendly person. It wasn’t hard for us to like her.

But not for Sooyoung. She felt like the group won’t be the same if we accept the new girl into our group. She thought the girl would only cause a mess. Well, Sooyoung was a bit protective when it comes to the person she cared. No one should mess around with her and us.

So, for the next few months, she treated the new girl like a stranger. She never spoke to her and just ignored her for the rest of day. But, one day. Everything changed.
 

~~~~~


“Hey there pretty girl..What are you doing here alone? Would you mind if we accompany you?”

A tall, bald and dark muscular man approached Sooyoung while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter