Chapter 10 : The after break up

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tiffany POV

She was looking out at the window. I could see how much she had changed. She looked thinner, sleepless, messy and her hand… it was bandaged. I could even see some blood stained on the cloth.

‘Did you get yourself hurt because of me? ‘ I wondered.

It was such an awkward silent. I don’t know what should I say to her. The tears just kept pouring out from my eyes. No matter how much I wiped it, it still there.

“ Fany…” she finally spoke. She turned around and facing me. “ What is happening to us? Why are we ending up like this..” she asked.

I don’t know how to answer her questions. I don’t know how to explain to her. I’m helpless right now. All I could do was sit there and cry.

She walked and stood in front of me. Then, she got down on her knees. I look up to see her face. Her eyes met mine. I could see all the pain in her eyes and it broke my heart even more. Those eyes used to be full of joy but now, it changed because of me. She wiped my tears with her thumb and held my hand on my lap.

“ Did I do anything wrong that could have hurt you? If I did, please forgive me. I promise you that I would try to be a better girlfriend to you.. I know I’m not perfect. But, I won’t give up and I’ll improve myself for you..please forgive me fany..please..” she said it slowly.

I shook my head. How could I accept her apology when it was never her fault at all.

“ Please Fany. Give me another chance to prove my love for you. I… I love you so much.” she leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

I was taken back by her act. It wasn’t easy for her to say those three words. I could feel and see how much she loves me. I’m feeling really awful to break this girl’s heart. But the longer I kept this, the harder it would be for her. I should come clean. I grab her hand and I took a deep breath.

“ No..no. No, Yoona. I’m the one who should be sorry. It was my fault.” I said between my sobs.

“ What..what do you mean? “ She looked confused.

“ You are the best girlfriend that anyone could ever wished for. You didn’t do anything wrong to me. You..you treat me like a princess. I’m really happy with you Yoona. But..”

“ But..?”

“ I made a mistake by rushing into you. I was having a break down moment after the break up with Taeyeon. I wasn’t in the right state of mind when I made those decision. I’m sorry to use you as a rebound. I really didn’t mean that…”

“ You mean.. everything was a lie. Your..your love was a lie? “ she pulled her hand away from me.

“ No. My feelings is true. I do love you. But there’s something that’s missing inside my heart. I’m sorry Yoona. I can’t … I can’t be with you..” I slowly took off the ring on my finger and place it on her palm.

She looked really shocked with my confession. She was speechless. She got up from her knees and stood there trying to process everything I just told her. After awhile, she made her way to the door before she suddenly stopped.

“This ring.. it’s for you. I gave it to you on our first anniversary. That day I wasn’t just giving you a ring but, I’m giving my trust and love to you too. It’s symbolize my devotion towards you. But today, you’re returning it to me. You’re returning JUST the ring, how about the love and trust that I gave to you? “ she said while looking at the ring on her palm.

Her questions hit me really hard. I really have no answer to that.

She continued, “It’s yours. I can’t take it back. You can do whatever you want with it. Like what you did to my heart…” she said before putting the ring on my desk.

“ Yoona. “ she was about to turn the door knob when I called her.

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to break your heart..” I said regretfully.

She shook her head and looked at me, “Sadly, you just did.”

Upon saying that, she just left me. There was nothing else I could do. I have no power to stop the tears that was streaming down my cheeks. I feel like I’ve made the biggest sin ever by breaking her innocent heart. I just crying out loud in Juhyun embrace.

                                                                                                                                 ~~~~~ooooo~~~~~
*Sunny POV

“ She will be okay, right Sunny ah..? “ we were laying down on my bed comforting each other when she suddenly asked me.

“ Yes baby... She will be okay. Even if she’s not okay right now, soon she will be okay cause she have us, right? “ My baby just nodded. She snuggled closer to me. She was resting her head on my shoulder and her hands were hugging my waist.

“ I’m such a bad friend. I could see this coming but I decided to leave her. I should never do that. She must be hating me. “

“ Baby, don’t say like that. I know how much you care about her. You’re such a good friend to her. I’m sure that she still love you and need you as her best friend.” I try to comfort her.

“ But... she looked awful.. she must have gone through a lot of pain..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter