Chapter 12 : Guilt & Belief

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Sooyoung POV

The noise that came from the kitchen woke me from my deep slumber. I blinked my eyes few times as my mind try to recall what had happened last night. I turned to look at the figure that was sleeping beside me. Her hand was around my waist. She looked so calm yet, I could see the tear’s trace down her cheek. She was crying a lot last night and it was the first time that she had ever broke down in front of me.


“ You should go to sleep now. We will crash here tonight. Hope you won’t mind though.” Sunny said.

Yoona nodded while she settled down on her bed. Her back was facing us. I know she was trying to hide her sadness from us. I stared at her. 

“ Stay with her. I know you want to.” I turned to look at Sunny. She just smiled encouragingly. 

“ You know her the best. She needs comfort from you more than anyone else.”

She pushed me lightly. I’m so grateful that I have such a very understanding girlfriend. I thanked her and kissed her cheeks before she left the room.

“ Yoong…” I called her. Silent. I know she haven’t sleep yet. I sat beside her. “ You said that I’m your best friend ever. You love me so much that you promise that you would protect me from any harm. But… right now, I’m hurting. Aren’t you going to protect me? Don’t you love me anymore Yoong? “ I sobbed. 

She didn’t respond to me. I felt really upset with her. Maybe it was true that she didn’t want me in her life anymore. I was about to get up from the bed when suddenly a hand grab my arm. 

“ Soo…” she was facing me and tears were streaming down her cheek. “ It.. it hurt..so much.”

I quickly pulled her into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and let cried in my arms. I can feel my shirt become damp due to her tears. But I don’t mind because all I could care now was to be there and heal the pain she had. 

“ I love her… I love her so much Soo. I never felt something like this for anyone before. She’s my first love and.. and also my.. first heart breaker… in just a short period of time… Why did she do that to me.. why? Am I not good enough?...” she sobbed.

“ Shh… no, Yoong. No.. You’re the best person I’ve ever met. It’s her lost for letting you go.”

“ But.. it’s so painful Soo…It’s so hurt that I even thought of ending my... “ 

“ NO.” I quickly broke the hug .I know what she was about to say and it scared me. I cupped her face looked into her teary eyes.

“ Don’t you ever, dare thinking of doing that. How could you even think of leaving us? Me? No. Never ever think of that anymore. We are all here for you. I’m here for you. Always. Forever.” I kissed her forehead before pulling her back into my arm.

‘Dear God, why did you let this little innocent girl’s heart crushed by her? This is too much for her. Please put some strength and faith in her. I can’t bear seeing her like this.” I silently prayed.

After awhile, she fell asleep in my arms. There are few times where she suddenly stirred and calling her name. She even cried in her sleep. 

“ Fany ah.. don’t leave me… please..” she mumble in her sleep.

It broke my heart. I just hug her tighter and never let go. 

“ I’m here Yoong ah… I’ll take care of you. I’ll never let anyone hurt you again.” I slowly whispered to her. 

I slowly got up from the bed and tip toed my way through out the door. I don’t want to wake her up yet. She need rest. I went to the kitchen where I’m pretty sure my baby was cooking some breakfast for us.


*Sunny POV

I woke up earlier than I used to. Well, how can I sleep soundly when the love of my life was not beside me. Although she was just in the next room, yet, I still miss her.
So, I decided to make some breakfast for us. Hyoyeon was taking her bath after helping me preparing the meals. I was washing the pans when suddenly I felt a pair of arm slowly wrapping my waist.

“ Morning dear…” I was greeted by her sweet voice.

“ Morning baby…” I smiled. She put her chin on my shoulder. I could feel the warmth from her body.

“ Hm… that’s it? Just a ‘morning’ ? “

I glanced at her. She was pouting. How can I resist this adorable girl who was hugging me? But, I decide to a bit today.

“ Hm.. well, it is morning right now.. and oh ya, I made you breakfast~”

“ Breakfast? Ah, come on… I am a shikshin, but… I need something else. Huh.. you always do that every morning…..” she said.

“ Huh? What did I miss here? Hmmm…” I pouted and make a thinkikng face while she was staring at me, unbelievingly.

“ Baby! This!! “ she pointed to her pouted lip.

I laughed seeing how cute and adorable my girlfriend is. I wrapped my hand around her waist and pull her closer to me as she leaned down till our lips met. The morning kiss start slowly before it becomes a bit more heated.

“ Girls! Girls! Please, not in the kitchen where food are served!! “ Hyoyeon was shouting at us while Yoona was standing beside her, smiling.
We quickly broke the kiss.

“ Err.. nothing. I was just helping her. Sh.she got something her eyes.” Sooyoung tried to cover up but sadly she failed miserably. Come on, something in my eyes… while locking lips? Huh, my girlfriend is so lame.

“ Let’s eat!!” I changed the topic.

Hyoyeon took place beside Yoona while Sooyoung and I sits opposite them.

“ Wow! Lots of food !! “ Sooyoung was so excited upon seeing the foods on the table.

“ Yah! Shikshin! Control yourself… This is not just for you. Yoona,here, take this, before that giant finish it all.” Hyoyeon said while putting some dishes onto Yoona’s plate. Although she always teased and bullied Yoona, deep down, she really care about her. She just doesn’t show it all the time. I know she didn’t sleep well last night. She woke up few times and went to check on her.

“ Bunny~~ Look at her. She called me giant…” Sooyoung whined.

“ But.. she’s right. You do eat a lot!” I said. She was shocked that I took Hyoyeon’s side.

“ Fine! “ she sulked. I quickly kissed her cheek and her expression changed abruptly. She was smiling widely while looking at Hyoyeon with a victorious grin.

“ Ughh.. don’t kill my appetite now~.”

It was such a pleasant atmosphere with the four of us having breakfast together and joking around. But I could sense that Yoona was being a bit quite. She was eating slowly and looking down.

“ Yoona…”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stopped eating and looked at her. She just stayed still. She kept staring on her plate. We were getting worried.

“ Hey kid… are you still feeling sick? “ Hyoyeon put down her spoon. Sooyoung slowly reached Yoona’s hand and hold it firmly.

“ Thanks…” I could sense that she was in the verge of crying again.

“ Yoong…”

“ Thanks for still being here for me although I was being a jerk to you girls. I’m sorry..” she broke down to tears again.

Hyoyeon quickly pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter