Chapter 16 : Where are you?

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“ Don’t forget, tomorrow at the same time and the same channel with me, the most awesome deejay in Korea! Till then, I’ll leave you with a new song from the Wonder Girls, Be My Baby~! Good night everyone!” He pushed the play button and took off his headset and put it on the desk. He gathered all his stuff, preparing to go home.

“Good job Heechul! We got a lot of callers todays.” The director gave him two thumbs up.

“Hey, this is Heechul! The nation’s best deejay ever. “ he said confidently.

All the staffs laughed upon seeing the cocky attitude showed by him. They were used to see him like that and they know, behind those cocky and confident attitudes he showed, he was indeed a very warm hearted and down to earth kind of guy. Everyone was pleased with him.

~ Please be my baby, Please be my baby
Neoman saenggakhamyeon michigesseo
Niga neomuneomu gatgo sipeoseo u
Make me your lady, Make me your lady ~

Heechul was searching for his phone and found it under his jacket. “Hello?“

“ Yo! Heechul. It’s me.”

“Oh, the gigantic shikshin!” Heechul teased after knowing who was the caller.

“ YAH!!”

“ Hahhahaha... okay okay.. yes, SOOYOUNG. Although I’m really flattered to received a call from you, may I know what is the reason for you to call me at this time? “

“Huh! Consider yourself lucky. Anyway, Hyo, Sunny and I are going for a late dinner later tonight. We still are trying to reach the others. So, join us?”

“Late dinner? Oh no, I’ve to take care of my health and my pretty face.” Although he couldn’t see her, he was pretty sure that Sooyoung was rolling her eyes when he said that.

“I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear that.”

He chuckled. “ Haha.. Don’t blame me for having such a pretty face. Anyway, I’m in! Where should we meet?”

“Hm, usual place. TRX’s Restaurant.”

“Sure. Meet you girls there.”

It’s been awhile since all of them gathered and having meals together. Everyone was pretty busy with their works. That’s why, he would hardly decline to meet them whenever they had some free time. He took his bag and car keys and bid goodbye to the other staff before made his way to the restaurant.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

-TRX’s Restaurant-

The girl’s were the one who reached the place first. They went there right after they finished their work. It was the usual meeting place for the group. It has been a month since the last time they have their meals together.

“Where are the guys? Aish.. men are too slow these days..” Hyoyeon complained.

“Leeteuk just finished his show’s recording while Heechul is on his way. Well, this is the price we have to pay for having those two celebrities as our friend.” Sunny said.

Somehow, both of the guys ended up being involved in the entertainment’s world. It wasn’t planned by them. It was such a coincidence when they met some of the agency’s agent and it turned out that the guys have the talent that they were looking for. Heechul become a permanent deejay at one of the famous radio station and sometime he also was invited as one of the MC in some of TV programme. Same goes to Leeteuk, but he was more into TV variety show and currently he was involved in the “We Got Married”, paired with Kang Sora. Yet, no matter how busy their schedules were, they still kept in touch with the girls. Whenever they have time, they would called or texted and set a meeting for them to gather.

“Hello lovely ladies~”

“Please don’t try to act so charming to us Leeteuk. It’s torturing us. “ Sooyoung said. Sunny was curling her finger due to the cheesiness from him and Hyoyeon was making a puking face.

“Oh, come on girls! I’m a man too! Don’t you think I’m so cool and charming? ”

“Just do it with your wifey. Not us.“

"Ya, Hyo is right. I really pity Sora. It must be tiring for her to have you as her husband." Sooyoung added.

“Fine.” He sighed frustrated.

“But, you’re doing good, being so gentleman in the show.”

His eyes sparkled and he was about to reply to Hyoyeon’s comment but was cut off.

“Don’t ask too much. I’m not gonna praised you more than that. End of story.”

Yet, he still grinned dorkily, “I accept that. Hey you girls did hear that right? Hyoyeon said I’m a gentleman.”

“Yes. GENTLE-man.” Sunny r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter