Chapter 50 : The 21 days

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51: The 21 days


“7th floor please.” She said as she smiled at the nurse who later nodded and press the button.

“Didn’t you went home just now?”

She chuckled lightly before answering the question.

“I did.”

“Couldn’t stay away for too long huh?” She teased the tanned girl who was smiling shyly.

Ding!


“She’s really lucky to have you. Hope she will get better soon.”

“Thanks Nurse Kim.” She said as she stepped out from the elevator.

It has been almost 2 weeks since she started to spend most of her time at the hospital. She has been a familiar face around there. Almost all of the nurses and doctors knew her. She barely left the doe eyes girl, except when her friends dragged her out of the ward especially the ice princess.

She stood in front of the door and stare at the no. 21. Although the doe eyes girl has been stable and transferred to the normal private ward, she really hope that behind these door she would see a bright and smiling deer. She has been wishing the same thing for weeks. Yet, disappointment always greeted her.


Tok! Tok!

She knocked slowly before opening the door. She smiled as she saw a woman, sitting on the couch.

“Oh, Yuri-yah. You’re here already.”

She bowed and smiled at the older.

“How are you Mrs. Jung?” She said as she put her bag on the small desk.

“Fine, as always”

“Did the girls come by?” She asked while walking towards the ‘sleeping’ girl. She gently caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. “Hey…I’m back…” She whispered slowly to the girl.

Mrs Jung watched Yuri’s action and smiled as she was touched by the care and love shown by her. She was really grateful to have Yuri by her daughter’s side. Yet, it saddened her to see Yuri being really hopeful on Yoona. Her daughter was now in comatose. No one knew when will she ever wake up. The doctor said that it might took her days or weeks , months or even years for her to regain her conscious. And right now, it had been 2 weeks. It scared her as she kept on counting the days.

“Oh, Sica and Taeyeon just left. They stop by for lunch. Oh, did you have your lunch yet?”

Yuri shook her head hesitantly. She didn’t take her lunch. When she went home just now, she just showered and took some of her stuffs like clothes and books that she will be needed while she staying with Yoona. She had been sleeping over at the ward since Yoona got transferred from the ICU.

Mrs. Jung sighed as she took out some food from the paper bag. She knew that Yuri would forget about her lunch. The girl barely took a rest as she was always be with Yoona. Whenever she got home, she would always rushing back to the hospital as soon as possible.

“I thought so. Here. There are some foods left. I told Sica to buy extra for you.”

Yuri smiled and sat at the couch as Mrs. Jung served the food on the mini table.

“Aigooo…Yuri-yah… You should take care of yourself too. Take some rest. Me and the other girls can stay here and look after her. You don’t have to be too worried about it.”

“It’s okay Mrs. Jung. I’m doing just fine.”

Mrs. Jung sighed heavily as she watched the girl ate.

+++++


-Day 16-
“Hey Yoonhee~ Come here…” She said as she held her in her arms. “Ouufff… You’re sure getting bigger.” The cute little girl giggled at her comment.

“How is she, Yuri-yah…”

Yuri turned to face Uncle Chun Hee who was Yoona’s hair lovingly. She could see how much he worried and missed his niece.

“Hm…the same.” She said it bitterly.

“Yoongie. Don’t you think that you’ve sleep more than enough now? Come on, wake up. I’m really bored playing alone. Your auntie keeps on nagging me and she’s no fun! Ouch!” He winced as his wife pinched his arm.

“You’re reporting to your niece now?” She glared at him.

Chun Hee grinned at her.

“Yoona, don’t believe what he said. Oh, you have no idea how childish he is. He even takes Yoonhee’s games.”

Yuri chuckled as she heard their conversation. It has always been like this whenever they came to visit Yoona. She put Yoonhee on the bed, beside Yoona. Suddenly, the little girl move closer to Yoona and peck her cheek.

The parent and Yuri smiled at the kid’s action.

“Yoonhee is missing you too…”

Yuri tried to hold her tears as she heard Uncle Chun Hee’s words.

+++++


-Day 18-

“Hey kiddo. How are you doing?”

Leeteuk held the girl’s hand firmly as he talked to her. He was on his way to the studio. But he decided to stop by at the hospital and spend some time with his beloved sister.

“Heechul told me that he came yesterday. He said that he told you to wake up by this week or else he would cut his hair ,BALD! HAHA! You think he would do that? You know how much he loves his hair right? Well, surely he loves you more that he’s willing to sacrifice it for you.”

He stared at the ‘sleeping’ girl and caressed her cheek.

“As much as I would love to see a baldy Heechul, I would really love to see you smiling and laughing with us. We really miss you, Yoong. Please wake up soon…”

+++++

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter