Chapter 46 : Tears and joy

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




BEEP! BEEP!


Yuri took her phone and checked the text that just came in. Her lip curled into a lovely smile as she read the text from her lovely girl.


<< Yuri-yah~ Sooyoung and the others are abandoning me. I’m hungry and all alone~ Help meee TT_TT >>


“Such a shikshin!” She said as she dialled the number.

“Yuri-yah~”

Yuri giggled as she was surprised to hear an aegyo` coming from the doe eye girl. Lately, both of them have been much closer to each other. Although nothing was discussed yet, Yuri was happy with the progress that they were having. Soon, she hoped that Yoona would finally make the move.

“I don’t know that you learn such aegyo from Sunny.”

“Huh! Appreciate it cause I didn’t do it much.”

“Haha..fine.. Anyway, what’s up with you? “

“What’s up with me? I’m starving here! Sica unnie had gone home early today. The midget came to the office today and brought her out. Hm...she had this weird smile on her face. Something fishy is going on and I don’t think I want to know. Both of them are erts!”

Yuri laughed at her comment. She had to admit that Yoona was right about those two being a ert.

“Well, Hyoyeon have a date with Eunhyuk. And my bestest buddy had been ditching me also. I called her just now only to get a warning from her. She forbids me to contact her or Sunny for the rest of the night. I mean, what the heck does that mean? Something is totally weird today. Sooyoung would never say no when it comes to food especially from me!”

“Haha.. poor you.”

“Yes, please poor me now. I’m hungry!”

“Haha... where are you?”

“Office.”

Yuri frowned. It’s already late but Yoona was still at the office.

“It’s late.”

“I know.”

“Hm, I guess they are right when they said that you’re such a workaholic deer.”

“They are.”

“Anyway, where do you want to have your dinner?”

Yoona pouted as she tried to think of a place.

“ TRX restaurant! Miss their food! Oh juicy meat~”

Yuri chuckled at the childish remark made by Yoona.

“Fine. Meet you there in 15 minutes.”

“Yeaaayyy!!”


+++++


Taeyeon pulled a chair for Jessica. After she sat down, Taeyeon gave a soft peck on her lips before went to her seat which was opposite her. Jessica smiled as she observed the restaurant. The light was dimmed, a slow instrumental song was played and what made her curious was there were no other customers in the restaurant.

“Why are there no other people around here?”

“Caused it’s closed for others.”

Jessica frowned.

“You—you didn’t booked the whole—“

“Yes, I did.” Taeyeon answered without waiting Jessica to finish her question.

Jessica’s eyes went wide open. She never thought that Taeyeon would do such thing, just to have a private candle light dinner with her. She was very touched with Taeyeon’s plan.

“Why? You didn’t like it?” Taeyeon started to worry as she saw the expression from Jessica.

Jessica shook her head eagerly as she reached out for her hand on the side table. She held it firmly while smiling at Taeyeon.

“I never thought that you will go through so much trouble just to have this lovely dinner with me. I really appreciate it dear. Thank you.”

Taeyeon smiled back and gave a light squeeze on her hand.

“It’s been awhile since we have some exclusive time for just the two of us. I’ve always to have this candle light dinner with you. But, due to my works, I didn’t manage to do it earlier. Sica-yah.... I’m so sorry for not treating you well enough. I know that there were many times that I hurt your feeling, like whenever I have to cancel our dates just because I was caught up with my works. I feel really bad for not showing you how much I love you. I’m really glad that you’re still here with me despite all the things that I’ve done to you.”

Jessica knew that Taeyeon meant every single word that she said. She smiled as she kissed Taeyeon’s hand lovingly.

“Shhh... don’t say like that Tae. Every time I wake up, seeing you lying next to me and being able to be love by you, are already the greatest gift that I could ever asked for.”

Taeyeon eyes were b with tears as she was touched by Jessica’s words.


++++++


“Where are we going baby?”

Sunny asked as Sooyoung parked her car.

“I’m going to meet a friend of mine here. Then, we’ll go home. Okay, baby?”

Sunny frowned as she realised where they were at.

“You’re meeting your friend here?”

“Yup.”

“But, the theme park is closed already. How can you get in?”

“Oh. Don’t worry. She’s one of the managers here. I just have to call her and she’ll let me in. Come on. Don’t wanna be late.

Both of them walked hand in hand towards the entrance. The theme park was already closed at this time. Thus, it was pretty dark in that area.

“Hm...Can you wait for me here? I forget to bring some stuff in the car. I’ll go get it. You just stayed here for awhile okay? I won’t be long.”

Sunny nodded her head as Sooyoung kissed her forehead before walking away. She sat at one of the bench under a lamp post. She looked around her. If the theme park was still opened, she could be having lots of fun now.


+++++


“So, how was the food so far?”

“Awesome. You got an A+ for choosing this restaurant.” She winked.

Taeyeon chuckled at the compliment. Somehow, she was feeling a bit nervous as she realised that the of this night was about to come.

“Hm...then, we should try the dessert now.”

“Sure.” Jessica answered excitedly.

Taeyeon called the waitress who soon came and put the menu in front of Jessica.

“You decided on the dessert.”

Jessica smiled as she slowly opened the menu. She looked through the first page and then she flipped the second page. Suddenly, her body froze. Her eyes were wide open. She felt her heart was beating faster. Her hands were trembling. She slowly lifted her eyes off the menu and stared and the dorky girl in front of her.

“I guess she would love to have that.”

The waitress smilingly nodded.

“One set of WILL YOU MARRY ME for this couple.” She announced it.

Suddenly, the lights went off and soon, candles were lit up one by one around them. In just a moment, the hall was filled with the lights from the candles. Then, a guy in tux came with violin in his hand. He stood near the table and played some lovely instrumental song. Another waitress came with a tray on his hand. She put the tray in the middle of the table. It was a chocolate cake that wrote “I LOVE U” on it. And in the middle of it was a shining diamond ring.

Jessica was speechless and bewildered with the surprises. Her eyes were welling up with tears as she stared at the ring in front of her.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and rose from her seat. She took the ring off the cake and slowly walked towards Jessica. She bends on one knee as she took hold of Jessica’s cold hand and held the ring on the other. She gently kissed her hand and stared into her eyes.

“Nobody can call my name smoother than you do. Nobody can laugh at my flaws as if it’s a natural part of me. Nobody sees me as me, as much as you do. Nobody ever count the many dreams I had. Nobody ever understands the pain in my smiles. But yet you do, you’ve always been able to. And nobody can replace you in my world.”

Jessica couldn’t hold her tears much longer as she listened to Taeyeon words. Her heart melted like the tears that were running down her cheeks.

Taeyeon paused and slowly wiped the tears off her face. Then, she put her brightest smile and continued.

“Realizing that, now I’m asking you. To be with me all throughout your life. I’ll see to your pain, sadness and joy too.Like you did to mine. I’ll strive to bring you your happiness. Like you’ve given me all this while. So, Jung Sooyeon, would you be with me all throughout your life? Will you marry me?”


Words couldn’t describe how happy and fluttered Jessica was when Taeyeon asked her. Instead of saying yes, Jessica jumped into Taeyeon arms and crushed her lips with Taeyeon. The kiss was purely blissful as the two pour all their love into the kiss.

“Is—Is that a yes?”

“Pabo-yah! Of course it is. It’s always been a yes.”

Taeyeon smiled widely as she pulled the girl for another long and deep kiss. The others who were witnessing the event smiled and clapping their hands.


+++++


~ Come On (Come On) Come On (Come On)
Come On (Come On) Come On (Come On)
Neon ajik nareul molla, eolmana jalna ga neunji
niga shwibge bol yeoja ga aningeol (No No No)
sarangeun wonrae jiki neunge eoryeo wo (Love Love Love)


Sunny quickly searched for her phone in her hand bag. As soon as she found it, she hastily answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby.”

Sunny frowned as she recognised the voice really well.

“Baby, why are you calling me? Where are you?”

She got up from the bench and looked around, trying to find a certain giant.

“Don’t worry. I’m just around here. Hm...Sunny..”

“Hm?”

“You know that I love you so much right?”

Again, Sunny frowned when she heard the weird kind of question from her girlfriend. Although Sooyoung didn’t tell or showed her love publicly, she knew very well that she love her so much.

“Are you okay baby? Why are you asking me this ridiculous kind of question? Just come here quickly please. I don’t like being alone here.”

“Baby, can you follow what I said tonight?”

“Huh??” It getting weirder, Sunny thought.

“Please? Just for tonight?”

Sunny knew how stubborn her girlfriend could be sometime. So, she decided to give in and just followed what she said.

“Okay fine. What is it?”

“Great! Thanks baby.So, now can you please walk straight till you see some candles, arranged on the ground. Then, I let you know the next thing to do.”

Although she felt it weird she still followed the instructions given. She slowly walked till suddenly she saw some candles on the ground like Sooyoung told her.

“Baby, I saw it.”

“Good. Now just follow the path till the end. I’ll be there. Okay? Bye.”

Before she could asked anything, Sooyoung had already ended the call. Sunny sighed heavily as she couldn’t figure out what her girlfriend was trying to do. Slowly she walked towards the candles and she could see that the candles where arranged on both side as it formed a pathway to somewhere. She followed the path till the end.

As she stopped, she looked around her. The area was pretty dark and the only light was coming from the candles. She began to feel a bit anxious as she began to call Sooyoung’s again. But before, she could pressed any button on her phone,

“Hey you!”

Sunny was really shocked when a voice was heard through the speakers at the area. She looked around to find the owner of the voice.

“Yes, you. My Sunny bunny.”

“Sooyoung-ah! Stop playing around! Come out now.”

She shouted back as she felt a bit frustrated to be played around like that. She has no idea what Sooyoung was trying to do. So far, she was really shocked and amused with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter