Chapter 2 : Mushroom & Keroro

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday.

It was the day where everybody was trying to have time for themselve. Some went out for a jog in the morning. Some went out for groceries shopping. There were also friends gathering during this day as they met up and tried to catch up among themselves. But there are also some who preferred to just stay in their bed, making up back the loss of their sleeping time for as much as they could.

On the other hand, for a bunch of girls who were staying together in an apartment, each one of them have their own preferences. As students, weekend was the most fun days for them.


*Hyoyeon PV

“Damn! Damn! Damn! What I do to have you heree~! Damn! Damn!! Yeahh~ come on baby!”

I jumped on the couch with a guitar and acted as a rockstar. I was totally immersed myself in the song and imagine myself performing a concert.

“Hyo! Could you please sing just for yourself? I think your singing sounds more like you're cursing someone. The neighbors might think you’re having a fight here. Plus, you’re too loud! And it annoys me!”

“Hahhah, hey chill! Give me a break won’t you? I just finished my exam yesterday. And, we are staying on the top floor. They could barely hear me.”

“Huh! Fine”. She stomped off to her room.

I looked at her door for a while, wondering whether I should felt guilty or not. After few seconds of serious thoughts, I gave in. I knew that it was not appropriate for me to continue my concert when my audience was having a trouble to focus to my perfomance. Well, I know. I’m such an awesome singer who always took care of her fan.

“Hyo, what did you do to her this time?”

 Sunny,one of my buddy as well as my housemate came from the kitchen with a mug of warm choc in her hand.

 Smells good! Yummy!

I went off the couch and sat beside who was turning on the TV. I grinned at her while looking at her mug. As if she was reading my mind, she let out a heavy sigh before passing her mug to me.

“Thanks! Hehehe…”

Yes. I got an awesome buddy who knew me very well.

“Hey, don’t you dare to drink it all.”

I grinned at her before taking a sip on the hot choc. Oh, Yuummyy.

“Yah, Hyo. You should really act better next time. I’m pretty sure that you do understand her condition right?” She said while her eyes were still fixed on the TV.

I sighed dejectedly.

“ Ya, ya.. I know. I understand. Don’t worry. I’ll talk to her soon…I’m an artist with a big heart you know? I always tak—Yah!! ”

I rubbed my forehead which the shorty just hit.

“Stop dreaming, would you?”

“Why? It’s not wrong for me to dream, you know?”

Actually, I wasn’t even planning on being an artist. I’m not interested to world of fame. But, it’s just that the music helped me to reiease my stress. Oh, and I love to dance too! In fact, I'm the president of our college's dance club. I might end up being a dance teacher if somehow I failed my studies.

What?
Oh, no.
I'm not going to fail.
Dear, God. Please help me pass my exam!

“You’re in your Hyo-land again right?” Sunny hit my arm.

I guessed she really knew me very well.

“Hehe…just some thoughts came into my mind. Well, anyway, don’t worry. I’ll handle this.”

“Good. Now give me back my hot choc!!”

“Okay, here you go” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter