Chapter 35 : Where are you?

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was 2.30 AM. Most of the people were in their own dreamland, but a certain shikshin, she couldn’t get her eyes closed due to the grumbling sound in her stomach. She turned to face her shorty roommate who had gone to her dreamland hours ago. She sighed while patting her tummy and suddenly a certain image of a girl appeared in her mind. She quickly took her phone and text her.


<< I’m dying here. Starving. Help T_T >>


She waited for a reply, anxiously. Few minutes later.


<< Yah! It’s almost 3AM! How can you be hungry at time like this...>


She pouted.

<< Yoonnaaa—yahhh~ help~~ TT_TT >>


The next reply made her smiling widely and jumped off her bed.


<< Get ready. I’ll be there soon. >>


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~



“Eat slowly. It’s not like we are in a hurry.”

Sooyoung was eating some fast food that Yoona bought for her. They were at the beach, their favourite place ever. The calm and breezy atmosphere was among the reasons for them to spend most of their time there.

“Ugh—you—wa—want shome?” She offered while chewing on the burger.

“It’s okay. I just finished mine.” She replied while reaching for the fries only to be slapped by Sooyoung.

“Ouch!” Yoona held her hand and looked at her shockingly.

“I just offered you ONLY THIS. The fries are not included.”

Yoona was dumbfounded. She pouted.

“AH! Fine! You can have some.” Sooyoung always lost to the power of Yoona’s pout. 

Yoona grinning triumphantly and took the fries. “Thank you! Hehehe...”

“THAT’S TOO MUCH!!” Sooyoung shouted and tried to take back the fries. But unfortunately, Yoona was quicker as she took the fries and ran away with it.

“YOONA!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!”

“AHAHHAHAHAHAH HERE! TRY AND GET IT FROM ME!!” She said as she was running around and avoiding Sooyoung’s tackles.

                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


Both of them were staying in the car. Sooyoung was yawning. She was full and tired from all the chasing. 

“Thanks for the treat Yoong-ah.”

Yoona turned and face the shikshin beside her, who was already closing her eyes and was about to drift to sleep.

“No problem Sooyoung. You can always count on me.” 

Sooyoung smiled upon hearing her reply. 

“I know. I love you.”

“I love you too, Sooyoung.”



Sooyoung chuckled to herself as she reminisced back those moments during her student’s life, with the doe eye girl. Their friendship was something that she treasured the most during her college and till now, it never changed. Her life was full of memories of Yoona. That girl played a significant role in her life.
She sighed heavily. It has been more than a year since Yoona left but she still couldn’t stop thinking about her. Although she tried her best not to talk about Yoona in front of the other, inside her heart, she was missing the girl terribly.

“Where are you, Yoong?”

She whispered as a single tear broke from her eyes.


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~



“Where is your giant shikshin?”

“Oh, she’s out.”

Hyoyeon was sitting on the couch at the living room while Sunny was in the kitchen, making some drinks for them. It had been awhile since they spent time together. That’s why Hyoyeon decided to pay a visit at the couple’s place. As she looked around the room, her eyes caught something. She got up and went closer to look at the frame on the table. She took it and smiled as the memories of the event that occurred way back then came into her mind. She caressed the picture with her finger and stopped a girl who was grinning like a cute little kid.

“Do you still remember that day?”

Hyoyeon turned to face Sunny who was now standing beside her. She nodded her head.



“YOONA~~ hehehe”

“ Huh? What? Why are you guys smiling like that? Stay away from me…” Yoona was still clueless but she kept on taking a step back whenever they approached her.

Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun were aware of Hyoyeon’s idea. They were just laughing at the oblivious girl. Sooyoung and Sunny decided to join in and quickly surrounded Yoona. She was trapped in the middle.

“ Okay.. on the count of 3.” Hyoyeon said. “... THREE!”

“ YAHHH~!!! WHAT THE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HELP! “

Yoona was shouting and struggling to release herself from Heechul and Leetuk grip. The guys quickly pick her up and run towards the water.

“ NO! NO! PUT ME DOWN!!”

SPLASSSHHH!!!!

Heechul and Leeteuk were giving a high-5 to each other. While the girls were laughing out loud.

“ Hahahah.. I’ve been always wanted to do that to her. “ Hyoyeon said.

“ Yah! Yoong, hahaha come out now. “ Sooyoung called out Yoona but, no response from her.

“ Yoong? “ Sooyoung turned panicked. Yoona was floating on the water. The others stopped laughing immediately.

“YOONG! WAKE UP! IM YOONA, WAKE UP! “ Sooyoung was holding Yoona while patting her cheeks.

“ Heechul! Get the car now! “ Leeteuk was panicked as well.

“ BOO!! HAHAHAHAHAH~ GOTCHA!!” the alligator laugh was unstoppable.

“ YAHHHHH~!! HOW COULD YOU TRICK US!!” Hyoyeon retorted. She quickly pushed Yoona back into the water. Soon, everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter