Gone

The Monster That Steals Her Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to the sound of creepy sounds that seemed to be from the outside of the current place you were in. Groaning in pain, you tried to sit up but the weight in your head somehow prevented you from getting up. You lay back down with a sigh. At first, you couldn’t particularly identify the unusual place due to your blur vision. All you could make out was the dark surrounding and the sound of chains being dragged slowly.

 

A few minutes had passed and you couldn’t still sense the actual place you were in. Another effortless minute passed and you surrendered. You closed your eyes to relieve the dizziness. Trying to recall what exactly had happened, the whirling sensation came back again which gave you a few difficulties to think right now. In no time, you passed out for the second time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“I’m amazed that you’re still asleep. Does this place look cozy to you?”

 

An amused voice spoke up which startled you from your sleep. You immediately got up and looked around. Opportunely, the wooziness in your head gradually decreased. You narrowed your eyes to get a better look at the guy that turned out to be the previous guy who brought you here. “W-where am I? What is this place?” You eyed the dark surrounding that somehow was long forgotten and was abandoned for a long time.

 

He smirked, “Don’t you know? This is the ‘prison’.”

 

You were taken aback by his explanation. Prison? Now you realized that the only thing that was in between the two of you was multiples of barriers that made it look like a real prison. “Why did you bring me here?” You questioned.

 

“Simple. You wanted to know the real Woo Jiho, correct?” He raised a brow, confident that he had the right answer. “I already knew who he is.” You fearlessly shot back. “Oh, are you sure?” He grinned in an amused tone. “Yes.” You answered. “So what is the real Woo Jiho?” He challenged. You paused for a brief moment, “He’s a vampire.”

 

Instead of receiving a surprised look from him, you got a mocking laugh from him. Bewilderment replaced your confident look. *Why is he laughing?* “Yes. I admit he is a vampire but he’s more than that.” He said. “What do you mean more that that?” You questioned him. “Woo Jiho is the prince of our tribe. He’s supposed to kill the mortals. That’s what the prince should do.” He smirked.

 

“Prince—” “Yes. His father is the king of our tribe. And I’m his loyal slave, Sang Min.” Sang Min revealed triumphantly. “He never told me that.” You muttered to yourself. “Indeed. He didn’t want to tell you because you don’t have the rights to know but since master wants to meet you…I had no other choice but to reveal the real Woo Jiho.” Sang Min smiled, without sincerity though.

 

You remained quiet, loss at words. This was too much for you. A satisfied smirk appeared upon Sang Min’s lips, knowing that you wouldn’t be able to say anything after this. “Well then. I need to go. Master is calling me and you,” He glanced at you, “will stay here and wait until I come back here again.” You ducked your head down, not wanting to make an eye-contact with him. The only thing that was in your mind was…who’s going to save you now?

 

*Am I going to die here?* You stared at your feet with a slight fear lingering upon you. “Is someone going to save me?” You mumbled to yourself as another cringing noise came invading your ears. Thinking about the possibility of being saved or not, a picture of Zico appeared in your head. Your face fell, recalling the incident that happened, the most hurtful moment you’ve ever experienced aside from your parent’s mysterious death.

 

“Just accept the reality. Woo Jiho doesn’t love you anymore and better yet, he never loved you from the first place, Han ~~~~~.” You reminded yourself even though it hurt to face the reality. Unknowingly, a tear slid down your cheek. *He’s not going to save you, ~~~~~.*

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, Zico was frantically searching for you at the place where the two of you ended your connection. “Darn! Where did she go?” He went over the possible places you would have gone to. Block B came strutting over his way. “Zico!”

 

He glanced at them from the corner of his eyes. He was too occupied with pictures of you playing in his head. “Have you seen ~~~~~?” Jae Hyo looked around, in case he might see you but that’d be impossible. “I was looking for her. She’s nowhere to be found.” Zico stated. Sure, he looked unfazed but on the inside, he was worried sick. Just then, a raven appeared flying over them. “Why is this thing here?” P.O gaped at the raven. “Wait. There’s something in between its beak.” Taeil pointed out as Zico strutted over the raven and took a folded paper. “What is this?” He curiously opened it and after a few moments, his eyes widened, slightly turning red. “What did it say?” Kyung went beside Zico, peering at the message.

 

Woo Jiho, the human girl is with us. I’m sorry to say but I won’t keep your crappy promise. Oh, and thank you for cooperating with us. You helped us a lot.

-Sang Min

 

“WHAT?! They took ~~~~~?! B-but how?! When?!” U-Kwon was on the verge of fainting. Boiling in anger, he crumpled the letter in his tight grip. Contrition and indignation overwhelmed him. “It’s my fault.” He confessed. A flabbergasted look plastered each of their face. “What are you talking about? You didn’t—”

 

“I did it. I was the one who made this mess. I shouldn’t have done that.” All he could do was lower his head down. “What did you do?” Kyung questioningly asked Zico. They had been missing out a lot. “I hurt her.” He simply said with a pained expression plastered on his face. “What do you mean you hurt her, hyung?” P.O asked, dumbfounded. Zico refused to face s. Being a close friend of his, Kyung scanned Zico’s face rigorously.

 

Not long after that, Kyung’s eyes enlarged. “Don’t tell me you…” He narrowed his eyes at Zico. Jae Hyo squeezed in between them, “What? What did he do?” “Jiho, don’t tell me you did that. Why? Why are you so stupid, Jiho?” Kyung rubbed his temple. “Yah! What did he do, Kyung-ah?!” Jae Hyo eyed Kyung, dying to know the truth. “He broke up.” Kyung simply stated along with a heavy sigh.

 

This time, it was Jae Hyo’s turn to widen his eyes, “WHAT?!” Soon, all of them joined Jae Hyo. “Hyung! Aish! Why did you do that?! You hurt her a lot! I could tell!” P.O angrily roared at Zico. Zico avoided their gaze, dismayed gaze. Hyo Won came all of a sudden, unexpectedly breaking the tensed situation. Her agitated look could be clearly seen by them. “Have you seen ~~~~~-ah? I couldn’t find her!” Hyo Won looked at them with hope. However, no one even dared to speak up but instead, they gave her a saddened look. “No?” She guessed and eventually sighed. “I’m sorry.” Kyung came up to her. “No. It’s okay.” Hyo Won gave him a faint smile.

 

“No. I’m—I mean WE are really sorry.” He gave her an apologetic look *I’m not apologizing because we didn’t know where ~~~~~ is. We’re sorry because we couldn’t tell you that we actually knew where she is.* “Oh. I need to go now. My practice is starting soon.” She her heel but not before leaving them a message, “If you ever seen ~~~~~, tell me, okay? I’m worried sick about her.”

 

When Hyo Won was no longer in their eye-sights, Kyung turned around, facing Zico with a serious look, “We need to save her.” All of them nodded except for Zico. “Hyung, are you going or not?” P.O interrogated him. Zico looked up and slowly took a step forward. “Come on.” Kyung encouraged. With a sigh, he tailed them from behind. Actually, he wasn’t ready to face you after seeing your hurt face earlier. Guilt washed over his body. It felt like he had made the biggest sin in his life.

 

At first, they walked and gradually, they fastened their steps. Before you knew it, they were already dashing off as fast as a lightning.

 

Going there, they knew war was going to happen. They had to brace themselves, ready for the battlefield.

 

There was no time to lose.

 

The time’s slowly ticking.

 

They had to save you before...something bad happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed it so far! And I apologize for updating slowly. Well, I need some time. Nevermind that. Guess what will happen next? Stay tuned! :)