His Vow

The Monster That Steals Her Heart

---------------------------------------------------

During a serene Saturday’s night, you spent your time gazing out the window. You had nothing to do so you just stared at the night sky. Somehow, this time, the dark sky felt empty. It was a starless night. You sighed in disappointment.

 

You got up from the windowsill and went over to the desk. You sat down on the chair and blankly stared at your already finished homework. *Tonight is just plain…boring.* You let out a small yet bored sigh.

 

The ticking grandfather’s clock could be heard that night. Hyo Won had just gone out to a supermarket to do some grocery shopping. You climbed up to your bed and flopped on it with a huff. *What should I do? It’s so boring.*

 

*I wish…Jiho oppa was here…* You sighed for the umpteenth time.

 

Fortunately, as if your call had been accepted, Zico appeared without you noticing. “Miss me?” He raised his eyebrow in amusement. You gasped, “Where did you come from?!” “From there.” He nodded at the window that was open ajar. *Remind me to close the window at night.* You mentally said.

 

“Where’s your friend?” Zico asked as he examined your homework that rested on the top of your desk. “Out for grocery shopping.” You simply replied. He nodded and soon headed to your bed.

 

“It’s funny that you always appear in my room every night.” You smiled.

 

He chuckled. “I came here just to keep you company.” You gave him a grateful smile, “Thank you.” “Anything for you, baby.” He curled a strand of your hair behind your ear.

 

“Is there anything interesting to be brought up?” You peered at your boyfriend. He nonchalantly shrugged, “Nothing.” Nonetheless, after a few minutes of a good silence, he spoke up, “You know I love you right?” You tilted your head in bewilderment by his sudden question, “Of course, Jiho oppa. Why wouldn’t I?”

 

He immediately softened. His hand reached out and tenderly your face. You let out a smile as his fingers ran through your cheek. “I love you too.” He breathed. You stared at him, searching his eyes, “Oppa, are you okay?”

 

He nodded, “Perfectly fine.” You nodded back, “Oh.” You didn’t know why but this time, the atmosphere made you feel a little uncomfortable. In order to lighten it up a bit, you spoke up, “Is there something you want to ask me?”

 

Zico suddenly stiffened, “How do you know?” “I just know.” You shrugged with an easy smile on your lips. He sighed with a smile lingering upon his lips, “You know me too much. But, not too much though.” “What’s that supposed to mean?” You raised a brow and continued, “Are you hiding something?”

 

Unfortunately for him, you had guessed it right. “Well, I guess there’s no backing away this time.” He helplessly sighed and shifted his gaze to you, “I…”

 

“Yes, oppa?” You stared deep into his enthralling eyes. “I want to make a vow.” He declared. He didn’t leave his gaze on your eyes. “What vow?” You breathed, almost as if your voice had faded away. “My vow to you.” He said.

 

*His vow to…me?* You tilted your head to the side in confusion, “What do you mean?” “I love you and I’ll protect you. I won’t let anyone hurt you. If they want to hurt you, they would have to get through me first. You know that right?” He confessed. You nodded, “I know you will. Is that your vow?”

 

“Yeah but I’m still not finished yet. Han ~~~~~, you’re my first and the last girl I’ll pour my love to.” He caressed his thumb along your cheek. You couldn’t help but blush over his sudden contact. All you could was to nod. “I promise you that I won’t ever leave you.” Your eyes sparkled in the dark as you held out your pinky, “Promise?”

 

He stopped for a brief moment and laced his pinky with yours, “Promise.” “Okay.” You beamed sweetly at him. Before you knew it, he cupped the back of your head with his hands and pulled you into a passionate kiss as a sealer of his vow.

 

You closed your eyes as you wrapped your arms around his neck. It was the most beautiful night for you even if there weren’t any stars in the sky that night. “I love you.” He murmured in between the kiss. *I love you too.*

 

However, promises are meant to be broken and problems were about to start.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~ I'm back! Thank you for my lovely and loyal readers for staying with me! Thank you soooooo much! ^___^

 

P/S: EXAM IS NERVE-WRECKING~