Another New Student

The Monster That Steals Her Heart

Another bright morning came. You were walking side-by-side with Hyo Won, catching up to your recent story.

 

“Good morning, noona!” Someone called. You swiftly turned around, only to be greeted by the cheerful P.O. Hyo Won who didn’t know anything about the new bond you had created several days ago, scrutinized you.

 

P.O spotted Hyo Won with her jaw swung open standing beside you. He immediately went to her, “Hello! I’m Pyo Jihoon! Are you ~~~~~ noona’s friend?” Hyo Won directly went back to her stance, “Yes and you are?”

 

P.O raised a brow, slightly baffled. “Huh? I’m Pyo Jihoon…” He blankly answered. “No. I didn’t mean it like that. I know you are Pyo Jihoon but who are you to ~~~~~?” She crossed her arms while tapping her foot on the ground.

 

“Oh! Didn’t you know? I’m ~~~~~ noona’s new friend!” He brightly replied as he slung his arm around your shoulder like you two had already known each other for a long time. “Really, ~~~~~?” Hyo Won was a bit surprised.

 

You diffidently rubbed the back of your neck, “Yeah.” “Since when?” Her jaw that was swung open could be clearly seen. P.O helped you answer her question, “Since 3 days ago? Or was it?” You nodded, “Since 3 days ago I guess?”

 

“~~~~~! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Hyo Won pouted sadly yet at the same time she was mad since you didn’t tell her this big news. “Mianhae. I forgot to tell you.” You meekly said. She sighed, “Okay. Since I’m the forgiving Hyo Won, I’ll let this little mistake slide off.” You beamed, “I knew you would say that.”

 

Hyo Won rolled her eyes but her smile never left her lips. The three of you were marching down towards the school entrance when someone suddenly called, “Yah! Jihoon! ~~~~~!”

 

The three of you concurrently turned around to see the other members of Block B making their way over to the three of you. U-Kwon was the first one to arrive. He enthusiastically greeted all three of you, “Good morning! What’s up, ~~~~~?! Oh, Jihoon and—”

 

U-Kwon stopped on his track. You and P.O exchanged looks as U-Kwon gaped in front of dumbfounded Hyo Won. “What’s wrong with him?” P.O mused at the two frozen people.

 

You shook your head. Soon, the others came.

 

“Yo, ‘sup, ~~~~~.” Kyung nodded at you.

 

You smiled as a response and stared at U-Kwon who was still not moving alongside with Hyo Won. Kyung followed your gaze and gawked at them, “What the hell? What’s wrong with this dude?” “I was wondering too, hyung.” P.O butted in.

 

Taeil came with Jae Hyo and B-Bomb.

 

“Hey, um…what’s wrong?” Taeil looked at you and then the couple. He did it for another two times. “Okay, what’s going on?” Jae Hyo came over with a raised eyebrow.

 

“How should I know? Go wake that dude up.” Kyung pointed at U-Kwon. “What?! Why me?!” Jae Hyo furiously replied. Kyung just shrugged. “Aww, hell no. I won’t do it. Ask the others.” Jae Hyo shook his head while folding his arms like a 5 years old kid.

 

Kyung sighed and looked at Taeil as if he was asking Taeil to do it. Taeil somehow noticed his motive and instantly shook both his head and his hands, “No. If you’re asking me, I won’t do it.”

 

Kyung shifted his gaze at B-Bomb, only to receive a cold answer.

 

“Don’t even think about it, Kyung.” B-Bomb coldly looked away.

 

“Zico isn’t here so…that leaves you here, Jihoon.” Kyung grinned at P.O. “Huh?” P.O met Kyung’s eyes. “You heard me. Go wake that stupid guy up.” He pushed P.O towards U-Kwon. P.O frowned, “Why must you pick on the maknae?” Kyung just casually shrugged.

 

Grumbling, P.O went over to U-Kwon. You could hear him mumbling a few words. “I hate to be the youngest.” He groaned silently. You couldn’t help but to giggle over P.O’s cuteness.

 

“Wake up, hyung!” P.O yelled in U-Kwon’s ear. U-Kwon miraculously snapped out, “Oh!” P.O glared at him, “What’s with the ‘oh!’?” “What just happened?” U-Kwon looked around, ignoring P.O.

 

Hyo Won stared at U-Kwon, “You were looking at me all the time.” U-Kwon realized that and quickly explained, “Sorry! It was just…” Hyo Won furrowed her eyebrows. “You are very pretty…” U-Kwon whispered, earning a blush from Hyo Won.

 

The others somehow heard his whisper as it cascaded into a fit of loud laughter. U-Kwon shyly laughed as Hyo Won stood there, turning into a darker shade of red.

 

“Way to go, Kwonnie!”

 

“God, U-Kwon…I can’t believe you.”

 

“Waaa! Hyung is making a move!”

 

You laughed at each of their comment. However, your moment of spending a quality time with Block B stopped when all of a sudden the school bell rang, probably wanting the students to go to their class.

 

Your face fell, slightly disappointed. Kyung beckoned U-Kwon and Zico to join him. Hyo Won went over to you. “Well then, shall we go to our class now?” Kyung suggested. “Sure.” U-Kwon answered. His voice was somehow a bit lower than his usual voice.

 

Zico nodded, “Come on.” You turned your way to Hyo Won who was fanning herself with her hand, devoting herself to calm down. You shook your head with a tiny chuckle. P.O frowned. You looked at him, “What’s wrong, Jihoon?”

 

“I’m sad.” He pouted. It was surprisingly adorable.

 

“Why?” You questioned. “I won’t be able to see you, noona. Since I’m younger than you…” He explained. You beamed, “We can always meet during lunch.” “Really?” His eyes were somehow sparkling. You nodded encouragingly. “Assa!” He pumped his fist in the air, “This is great! Okay then! I’ll see you later, noona!”

 

You waved at him as he walked away gradually. The sunbaes were also about to leave. Jae Hyo waved at you, “See you at lunch, ~~~~~.” Taeil lightly patted your shoulder, “Yeah, see you later.” B-Bomb nodded at you without saying any words. You waved at him, “Bye, sunbaes!”

 

“Come on. Let’s go.” Kyung slung his backpack on his shoulder and moved forward casually. “Okay.” The four of you nodded and followed behind him.

 

Before entering your classroom, you went over to your locker first to fetch your textbooks. You informed the others. They just nodded. You strode over to your locker and accidentally bumped into someone.

 

“Oof!” You instantly fell down due to the rush. The person helped you up. “Um, thanks.” You bowed at him like you always did. A chuckle escaped his lips. Instinctively, you lifted up your head to take a look at the guy.

 

For a second, you stopped breathing. He was gorgeous. His pale yet delicate skin matched with his mesmerizing eyes. His shiny black hair waved harmoniously with the cold breeze. His smile was beautiful just like his perfect features. For short, he was drop-dead-gorgeous. Just like…Zico.

 

You stood there, frozen yet at the same time speechless. He worriedly peered at you, “Are you alright?” “Huh? O-oh yeah. Thanks by the way.” You slightly bowed and your heel to leave.

 

But before doing so, you turned around again, “Please excuse me.” With that, you left. He smiled gently, seeing you were safe. *I’ll see you soon.*

-------------------------------------------------------------

“We have a new student here, everyone.” Mr. Jung announced. Just like last time, the girls were really excited while the boys were as normal as ever. You wondered in curiosity. *Who?*

 

“You can come in now.” Mr. Jung ordered after he had finished his announcement. The boy stepped in, earning loud squeals from the girls especially Jane’s gang. You turned to the guy.

 

You let out a surprised gasp when you realized that it was the guy that you just bumped into. Mr. Jung wrote down his name on the board and eventually faced ahead again.

 

“Everyone, meet Kim Myung Soo.”

-------------------------------------------------------------