Don't Come Near Him

The Monster That Steals Her Heart

A week had passed. You and L had become close friends. Day by day, your bond had gotten stronger. Zico, on the other side was enduring his anger all along. It felt odd for him since whenever he saw you talking cheerfully with L, his heart would fall just like a heavy rock.

 

When you smiled at L, it left a painful scratch in his heart. He felt miserable. You always spent your time with L. Ever since then, you rarely came out to spare some time hanging out with Block B.

 

It hurt him to see you like this. He wanted to talk to you but L would always be in his way. Sometimes, he couldn’t help but to regret for not treating you that well since he barely communicate with other people other than Block B.

 

*Damn it. It’s killing me whenever she smiles at him!* He balled up his fists until they shook in anger. Block B concernedly glanced at their poor friend.

 

“Hyung.” P.O began but stopped since he couldn’t find the right words to say to him. Kyung heavily sighed, “Jiho, why are you like this? I know you’re upset about ~~~~~ for not hanging out with us—”

 

“Who the heck is upset about her?!” He snarled furiously which made the others flinch in surprise. “Geez. Egoistic guy.” Jae Hyo ruffled his hair in frustration. U-Kwon elbowed him, “Hyung! Stop it!” Jae Hyo rolled his eyes with his arms crossed.

 

Kyung patted Zico’s shoulder to calm him down, “Relax, Jiho. Don’t get too worked up about it.” Zico shrugged Kyung’s hand off of his shoulder, “Just leave me alone.” With that, he left the others and walked away.

 

Block B glanced at one and another. Taeil scratched his head uneasily, “Should we follow him?” Kyung shook his head. Jae Hyo closed his eyes for a moment, “He’s just a plain conceited guy.” B-Bomb stared at Jae Hyo with a slight dumbfounded look on his face.

 

Since when could Jae Hyo say something like that?

 

“Hyung! What do we do now?!” P.O scrambled all over the place in panic. “There’s no need for us to console him. He did say that he wanted to be left alone so just let it be.” Kyung pointed out as a matter of fact.

 

The others lowered their head in dismay, not able to do anything to help Zico.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“!” Zico hissed angrily as his left hand landed hardly against the wall which made it crack a lot. It left raw bruises on his knuckles.

 

Soon, bloody red liquid dripped out from his bruised knuckles. However, that didn’t hurt him at all. The only thing that hurt him badly was because of you.

 

He clenched his fist as more blood trailed down from his hand. It was good enough to calm him down. For now. He looked up and only to receive a piercing scratch onto his heart.

 

He saw you. And to his misery, you were with none other than L. You were happily chatting with L as the both of you made your way towards a nearby bench. Zico was frozen on his spot, unsure whether he should confront you or just stand there, seeing you smiling at L.

 

It hurt his heart badly.

 

His sharp eyes felt like they were penetrating a hole through your frail body. “~~~~~?” L shook you gently. You snapped out of your daze and blinked at him, “Huh?” He sighed, “What were you doing just now?” “Nothing. I was just thinking.” You smoothly lied.

 

But L seemed like he wasn’t convinced by your words at all. He raised a brow, “Are you sure?” You nodded. “Well, okay then…” He said and turned ahead back but at the last minute, he turned around again.

 

You rounded your eyes as you stared at him. He reached out his hand. You took a step backward, slightly surprised. “Oh, sorry. I was just trying to take that petal off from your face.” L pointed at a pink petal that was resting on the tip of your nose. “So, can I?” He waited for your answer as you gave him a nod.

 

He smiled and took off the petal. That was when you felt a pair of arms snatched you away from L. You thought it was just a mere illusion but it wasn’t. You found yourself being dragged away by the guy, Zico.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are you tak—Owww!” You whimpered in pain as he slammed you against the wall, pinning both of your hands with his. “Don’t come near him again.” He breathed. “H-huh?” You blinked at him, “Who?”

 

His eyebrows furrowed in frustration, “Don’t come near him. That guy, Kim Myungsoo.” “Why?” You were swallowed in astonishment. “I got a strange vibe from him. He’s dangerous. I don’t like him.” Zico hissed in anger. “No. I can’t. He’s my friend!” You defended him with all your might.

 

That made Zico’s heart broke into pieces. Why must you defend this one guy? Why can’t it be him? Was he really that important to you?

 

“What is he to you?!” His eyes emerged into a bloody red color. You gasped, shocked to see his other side. You could no longer sense his usual black eyes.  Another part of you were scared to see him in this kind of condition. Your body started trembling.

 

You couldn’t move your hands since they were numb and functionless. You were too afraid to make another move. Your bottom lip quivered in fear. Nothing could come out from your mouth. Your face became paler than your usual one.

 

Why did his eyes suddenly become red? Normal people weren’t like that at all.

 

Zico noticed your frightened expression and swiftly returned to his normal side. He loosened his grip onto your hands, leaving red marks on each of your wrists. He turned away, somehow trying to avert making eye-contact with you.

 

He began to walk away. The last words that he spoke to you that day left a big impact onto your life.

 

“Don’t come near him anymore. It hurts me to see you together with him.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------