Jaejoong's Love

Wrong Love

“Jaejoongie!” So Eun called as she ran towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned around and smiled at her. He laughed and opened his arms for her to run into. So Eun jumped into them and squealed with joy as Jaejoong spun her in circles. He stopped and set her on down staring at her glowing, then planted a sweet little kiss on her forehead. “Oppa!” So Eun frowned.

Jaejoong tilted his head, “What?” So Eun rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jaejoong’s neck. She leaned in and began kissing him deeply. Jaejoong didn’t respond and just stood there, as So Eun seemed to devour his face.

So Eun stopped and released Jaejoong from her grasps and looked up at him, “What is wrong with you?”

Jaejoong was confused, “What’s wrong with me?”

“Yes! You still will not kiss me like that!” So Eun yelled.

Jaejoong pouted and looked up through his long bangs, “Sorry…” So Eun smiled and leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

“It’s okay! Just try!” Jaejoong nodded.

“Where do you want to go today?” he said smiling excitedly.

“Hmm…” So Eun tapped her chin thoughtfully. “How about dinner! I am starving,” she said grabbing her stomach dramatically.

Jaejoong smiled, “Okay, same place.” So Eun nodded. They walked over to Jaejoong’s car, got in and drove off. Jaejoong pulled up and parked at So Eun’s favorite restaurant, then headed in. They walked out to the balcony that was off the back of the restaurant, and Jaejoong pulled back a chair for So Eun to sit in then sat down in his own seat.

The waiter came to the table and asked, “What would you lik…Oh it’s you two. Let me guess, the usual?” Jaejoong and So Eun laughed and nodded. The waiter rolled his eyes and left the table. Minutes later he came back with a two plates of food.

“Mackerel for the lady! And a hamburger for you,” the waiter said as he set Jaejoong’s plate down in front of him.

“No tip.” Jaejoong teased.

“Your majesty,” the waiter said with a bow. The waiter rolled his eyes a he straightened up, and turned to walk away. Jaejoong and So Eun laughed as he walked away then began to eat. As they ate, they talked about the day they had had. When they were done, the waiter came back to the table and removed their plates.

“Anything for dessert?” Jaejoong asked grinning from ear to ear.

“No, I am so stuffed.” Jaejoong nodded slightly disappointed. *Stupid Jaejoong! She never gets dessert.* They walked back to the car and got in. Jaejoong drove So Eun back to her house. When they arrived, he stepped out of the car and opened So Eun’s door. As soon as So Eun got out of the car, Jaejoong grabbed her hands and leaned towards her with his eyes closed. So Eun laughed then kissed Jaejoong back. When they separated So Eun whispered, “Better.” Jaejoong blushed and watched as she walked into her house. *Better* He laughed to himself, clapping his hands together.  Jaejoong smiled and looked at the house, *Better.*

 

Hurray! I made it to another fanfic! Half way through Transfer star (my previous fanfic) I thought of the idea for this one. Sigh *I already miss writing that one* But I am excited to start this one! So please enjoy and PLEASE COMMENT!