The Past of Jieun's Crush

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

   Lunch has finally came and everyone was heading to the cafeteria to get their lunch. As you were heading to the cafteria, you noticed that the girls as usual was crowding over Kris and his gang EXO.

"Every freaking day........... those girls needs to get a life..............following them around is no use..........." As you were heading to the cafeteria, you saw Yongguk and his gang were being crowded by other girls, but they looked uncomfortable about the situation. You just continued to walk as your step-sister was hanging out with her "gang of friends", which also includes Violet, the queenka, or what you call the  witch. She gets all the guys that she wants, but she mostly wants the popular ones, which is most likely EXO. As you got your lunch and sat with your friends, which they like to be called Secret since the find out a lot of secrets faster than the others in the entire school. As you sat down, you saw everyone but Jieun talking to each other. 

"Yah, what d you think of the new guys in our class?"

"Omg, they look so freaking good, Hana."

"I know right, Hyosung." You just sat there and looked at Jieun She doesn't look too happy about something ever since today after the new guys had came.

"Jieun....................what's wrong?.............."

"A-ahhhh.............nothing..............." She stopped eating and then stood up. "Imma get to class now...........I forgot to finish homework............."

"Aish..............really Jieun?............" Jieun just smiled a bit and then walked away. As she was on her way to her class, she bumped into Yongguk. She just ignored him until he said something.

"Wait, Jieun........" She stopped her tracks and slowly turned around. Yongguk had slowly approached to her.

"What do you want?........." she said coldly to her.

"Are you...........still mad about.........what happened to us.......last time?..........."

"Hah,..........you mean the time that you got me fell for you after you and your other friends of EXO had made?............."

"Look I-"

"Listen, Bang Yongguk..........I don't want to hear all of your bull..........just leave me alone..........." As Jieun had left, she started to think about that incident........

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

It was when Jieun was in class during eighth grade. She sits in front of Yongguk and ever since she had saw him, she developed a crush on him, even though there are times that he can really be clumsy. Ever since that day, Jieun would always glance at him and sometimes would try to bump into him "coincidentally" in order to see him. One day on White Day, Jieun was wondering if Yongguk has received the chocolates that she put on his desk and if she'll even receive one. Class has already ended and Jieun had walked out of her classroom last until she saw Yongguk waiting outside of the classroom, leaning against the wall. She just continued to walked until Yongguk had blocked her pathway. Every time she tried to walk the other side, he would walk the same way to block her, which made her pissed off. 

"Yah, what are you doing?!"

Yongguk just pushed Jieun to the wall, which made her heart beat faster as he pulled a rose for her. "W-what's this..............for?........"

"It's for you, pabo............" Jieun started to blush as she was looking at the rose. Yongguk was about to lean to kiss her until someone had ruined it. 

"OMG, SHE'S REALLY FALLING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It turned out to be Tao. Jieun looked at his direction and then looked back at Yongguk, who looked pissed.

"Yah...................so.........it's just........a bet?..............." Yongguk didn't respond as he was looking down at the floor. Jieun held her tears back as she started to slap Yongguk's left side of the face. "You're just a pathetic loser..........." and she walked away, leaving the rest shocked about what had just happened. After that day, she never looked or talked to Yongguk since she felt embarrassed, but mostly ashamed that she had even liked him from the start...........

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

     Jieun was back in her classroom that's empty. Jieun started to sob a little until she heard someone in the room.

"Yah,......Jieun...............what's going on?........." All she did was just ran up to you ad gave you a hug.

"Ottokei.........." she started to cry a little louder.

"Yah..............why are you crying?.............." Jieun tried to calm down first and then tell you the whole situation. After you heard everything, you couldn't help, but become angry.

"Okay, that's it!!!!!!!!!!"

Jieun started to hold on your wrist. "Yah, (your name).........." you looked back at her slowly. "What are you doing?........"

"Can't you tell?! I'm about to beat the out of him!!!!!!!!!!" You were about to run out of the room, but Jieun started to pull you back.

"Andwae, (your name).............." Jieun was about to cry.

"Why should I not beat out of him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"What the hell are you going to do when the teachers find out and suspend you, even though it was those es fault?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" You stopped and thought about it. It's true that you got in trouble last time by a teacher, but you were caught at the wrong tie for doing something that wasn't your fault. It was all because of your step-sister Brittney and Violet. You had caught them for doing drugs, but the started to blame on you. However, the god part was that  when you followed the teacher to the office, the teacher had believed you didn't do it since you were on that teacher's good side for doing well in all of your classes and being a god sunbaenim to the younger students.

"Sigh.............fine..........but if he does something to you, I'M. GOING. TO. DEFINITELY. BEAT. THE. . OUT. OF. HIM.!!!!!!!!!!" you said the last ten words with emphasis. The bell rang and you sat back down at your seat next to Jieun since you both had the same class with each other, which you acted as nothing happened when the other students came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it's a little too early to know about this situation, I thought it brings the dark side of you a little more since I don't want to bring the other side of you out................yet..........Is this story okay with you?.................