The First Day

My One and Only Tigger

  Before you start to read, this story compared to the other one if you have read it is going to be different. The details and settings (maybe the plots also) in this one is a little different since I suggest that I should give Girl's Generation a break and bring in Secret so it can make the story a little more realistic since they debuted in 2007.....I think......gosh I have trouble remembering when they debuted..........anyone know?.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2007

Your POV

       As I was were walking to I class after a couple of months of school since summer break and becoming a junior, as usual,I met up with my childhood friends, Jieun, Hyosung, Hana, and Sunhwa. There's some other girls that are my friends, but they're really busy since they're preparing for their debut sooner or later in SM Entertainment. Anyway, I live with my stupid step mother and my annoying step sister who's a fake because she always takes her time dressing up and tries to be a wanna-be since she always wears her skirt that's above her knees. Psht, please even though you might be taller than me by an inch, there's no guys that you want going after you which is why I wear my fake glasses to avoid any attention from any guys. Wish my parents were still here so that I won't have to deal with those es at home, even though I don't show them how I feel or else I would be kicked out of the house and they would make random about me being a bad daughter. I did that once before when I was little, but it didn't work since I was crying my off about my step mother kicking me out of the house. Gosh, why didn't I just get kicked out in the first place and call the police saying that she kicked me out............ As I approached to my friends, we hugged each other.

"Hey, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Hana

"Gosh, why did the weekends even went by that ing fast.............."

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly Jieun slapped my arm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............appyo........"

"Well that's what you get for being a big potty mouth........."

Then the bell rang. "Come on now,........we should get to lass now........"

"Awwwwwwwwww.............do we have to Hyosung?........"

"That includes you too, Sunhwa............" We all ran to class, but suddenly I accidentally bumped into someone and he was with some other five guys that I don't know, but one guy looked familiar. I was about to apologize, but the minute bell rang, so I just ran to class.

Yongguk's POV

   The guys and I had arrived at our new school since I had just moved to Seoul not long ago with the members since I didn't want to live with my father's new wife. All that does is complain all day and it just irritates me so much. That's why I moved somewhere far from my home since I had enough money to live on my own and my father won't need me anyway since he can handle the company on his own. As I was walking with the guys with until I had bumped into someone. When that person had backed away, I noticed she was wearing glasses and the school uniform. I do admit that she does look cute in that outfit, but she doesn't fit as my ideal type. I saw her about to say something, but the bell rag. She ran away from us, which left the other guys confused.

"What the hell?............Why didn't she apologize?.........." said Daehyun.

"Whatever............we should get to class now........." said Himchan. As we both were walking to our class, I was thinking about what had just happened before.

Author's POV

     When you sat down at your seat, you just looked out of the window as the rest of the class were either chatting with each other, outside of the classroom, or sleeping on their desk. You were day dreaming, as usual, about what would life be if you had your parents back and you didn't even have to deal with your "family" that you have now. Even though your relatives didn't like the fact that you're living with your step mother, the problem is they can't take you with them since your father had married your step mother and you're going to be stuck with her until you graduate. Good thing that your father had made a will before he left, saying that you would take whatever he has until you graduate and the best art is that your step mother or anyone else that you know even knows about this since your father's lawyer was told that it was only for you to know. our thoughts were interrupted y the giant Kris, who sits behind you. You were going to say something back to him, but the teacher came in., so you just turned around to face the class, even though Kris keeps on playing with your hair and likes to mess around with you during class or whenever he has the chance to do so.

"Class, settle down now." Mr.Lee looked outside and suddenly, you recognize them as the other girls were screaming their heads off. 

"J-Jongup?............"

"Omo, (your name). You know one of them?......" You just nodded while not looking at Sunhwa who was a couple seats across from you.

"Yah.........you should introduce them to one of us."

"Yah, Hyosung. I only know one of them.........." The girls but Jieun all looked sad and they turned  back to face the class.

"We have six new students today and please introduce yourselves."

 "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Jun Hong, but I prefer Zelo." So that's the tall guy's name.......

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Daehyun."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bang Yongguk." So that's the guy's name.............

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Himchan."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoo Youngjae."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Moon Jongup."

"Okay, Jongup, you're going to sit in front of (your name). (your name), could you raise your hand?" You slowly raised your hand and Jongup started to walk to his seat, while Mr.Lee continued to tell where the rest to sit. You started to feel glares from other girls, but not your friends.

"Annyeong, (your name)." 

"Oh......Annyeong....." 

      As he sat down, he turned around to you and said, "Looks like we're going to be seat buddies after all," and winks before turns back to face the teacher. You thought: What the hell was that all about?...... You started to day dream during the whole lecture about how you met Jongup.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Your POV

   In my casual outfit, I head outside and the weather looks great  on the weekends and I thought it was going to be an okay day until I saw a group of guys waling towards me. I thought they were just going to walk by, but one of them approached me. "Hey there. Wanna hang out with Oppa?"

               "What the hell?............" I tried to walk away, but another one approached to me. "Where are you going,babe?" and he gave me wink. that actually grossed me out and I was about to go wushu on them until I heard a voice behind me. "What the are you guys doing?" I turned around and saw a pink-hair guy standing.

                "Why won't you mind your own business?"

                "Psht. Make me." One of them tried to hit punch the pink-hair dude, but he managed to dodge it. He quickly punched the guy's stomach and then kicked him, which made the guy fell on his back. "Anyone else?" After those words, the gang had left, running and ended up leaving the one on the floor in pain. As the pink-hair dude was approaching towards to me, I ended up feeling a little angry that I didn't get to use my wushu moves, but at the same time relieved that I didn't have to use my energy instead of feeling shocked. "Hey, are you okay." His voice became soft and I liked that.

"Ohh?............yeah, I'm okay."

"You should be careful when you go out. Those punks are like these day."

"You know them?"

"Anyi........"

"Thanks, anyway............ummm..........."

"Jongup. Moon Jongup."

"Ohhh.........."

"So, where are you going.....ummm?"

"Huh? Ohhh, think of a lame excuse...............think............ my name is (your name) and I was planning to get contact lenses today......"

"Is it the ones that's next to the cafe?"

"Oh? How did you know?"

"I was gonna go to the cafe since I needed some fresh air."

"Wait..........." 

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"I was wondering................if you wanna hang out with me at the cafe............I mean if you want to............"

"Sure why not since you saved me.............." As we had walked to the cafe, Jongup and I had started to get closer and bond together. Honestly, even though I could have saved myself from what just happened before, I'm still glad that there's someone who's willing to hep me, even though I don't have the life that I have since my mother left me at birth and my father left me from a car accident about three years ago. I also started to smile , which is kind of rare for me to do that since I only smile around with my friends, at that time since Jongup was a nice guy to be with.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name, which caused me to come back to reality. "Miss (your name). Please pay attention in class."

"Ne, mianhe............."

"Ne."