The End of the Terror

My One and Only Tigger

Yongguk's POV

As we just jumped into the van, I couldn't help but think of (your name). Many possibilities were going through my mind about what she's going through right now and what Violet is trying to do with her. As Himchan was driving, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jin were making a plan to save (your name) while Jungkook, Zelo, and Tao were in the back, worrying about what might have happened to (your name). Man, the thought keeps killing me when I think of (your name) being all tied up in some room or basement.........and once I get to the scene, I would beat the out of those bastards. I kept sighing a lot in the car, which Himchan noticed.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'm sure (your name) is fine........" Himchan patted me on the shoulder before he paid back attention to the road. a

I started to doze out of the window for a while before I paid attention to what Jin said. "If my guess is right, either (your name) and Violet are either hiding in the school gym or the dance studio........"

"Wait, Jin. Why the gym? I mean the dance studio might be small or so, but why those two places?"

"The dance studio might sound small, but the room is big enough for them to be in. However, the gym sounds a much more reasonable place for them to in because from what I remembered last time, all the old classrooms are destroyed, even the dance studio. Plus the gym has a lot of equipment such as baseball bats that those bastards can use to beat anyone up since they were just left in the gym. And if it's the gym, they're mostly tied up either at the bleachers or the basketball court, which one of them is close to the shelves..........."

"Damn, Jin...........how can you remember the gym so well?........."

"That's because Namjoon knows the place better than Jin." said Jungkook. As the rest of the people in the back seat were notifying the rest of the guys about the plan, we arrived at the school. Man, this school didn't look the same as the last time that I came with (your name). The playground and stuff looks the same, but.......maybe it's just the atmosphere around us. As we entered the school, I heard someone shouting.

"Step-mother?............."

"Oh cut the crap, (your name)!!!!!!!!!" I started to run to the sound as the rest followed me. The voice lead me to the gym.

"What did you say?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Haha.........You heard me..........You're just some dumb who just wanted my father for his money............." It was (your name). Then, I heard a loud slap.

"Oooooh............burn........."

"Stay out of this, Dan!!!!!!!!!!" As the group inside were arguing, I looked as the rest of the guys behind me. Yongnam hyung was on his phone and then put it back in his pocket.

"Yongguk. Jieun told me that she had contacted the police and they're coming right now. But we have to stall the gang as the police are on their wasy here.........."

"Sigh......I guess this is it then.........." Tao, Jimin, and Jongup were getting into position to bust the door open with their body.

"Here goes nothing........." said the three of them. "One.........two.........three!!!!!!!" They busted the door open and the first thing I saw was (your name) about to be shot by the of the "evil step-mother" as she was tied up to the basketball court while Violet was tied up to the shelves that had a bar. As how Jin predicted the situation correctly.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!" I was going to run up to (your name) until someone attacked me. Guess hell broke loose..............

Author's POV

When you looked up at the direction of the sound, it turned out to be Yongguk, the rest of BAP, Yongnam, EXO, and BTS.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!" Yongguk was about to run up to you until someone punched him, causing the rest of the guys to join in the fight. Some of them were either beating someone or getting beat by someone. As your step-mother was watching the fight, you were struggling to be free from being tied up until someone ran to your side, loosening the ropes that were tied around your body.
"LAY!!!!!!"
"No time to chat now. Just get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!!!" Lay ran back to join in the fight. You were about to leave until you saw Violet struggling.
"Aish.........." You ran to Violet and untied her. "Come on, now......Let's get out of here......." You were dragging Violet by her arm until your step-mother pointed the gun at the both of you.
"Where the hell do you think you two are going?..........." Everyone else who was fighting stopped and turned your direction. "Hah, you never learned you lesson, huh (your name)?..........."
You walked closer to her, making the rest of the crew worried about what might happen next. "True......." You suddenly hold the gun. "But you don't know me well enough." You pulled her forward and snapped her neck to the side, leaving her unconscious on the floor.
"(your name)!!!!!!!!" You just ran up to Yongguk and hugged him. "Thank God.............I don't now what to do if-"
"It's okay..." You pulled away you look at Yongguk at his eyes. "I'm here......." As the both of you were in your little own world, Dan had reached out for a gun that was next to him and was aiming for Jin. Once the gun was fired, everyone looked at the person who was shot and the thing was...........Jin didn't get shot..............