The Truth

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

     The weekend had passed by fast and I'm back at school.............again.......gosh why can't I have a longer break?...................Anyway, I was talking with the girls about what we should do over the winter break since we just need this week of school and then we can go all crazy about our break, even though I might have to be at home and clean..........that needs to do her by herself............ We were having fun talking about the break until Yongguk......wait............Yongunam..............Aish, I don't know which one but he just took Jieun away............the is going on now....................

Jieun's POV

     I was talking to the girls about our plans over the break, which we also have to make a plan for (your name)'s escape until someone took my wrist and pulled me out of the room. I didn't know if it's Yongguk or Yongnam, but I kept struggling to get out of his grip, but he just tighten his grip even more which made me wince in pain a bit. He brought me to the roof, which it's a good thing that it's break time or else I'll be late for class.

"Okay, what the hell do you want.............uhhhhh.....Yong............."

"It's Yongnam and I have to tell you something, Jieun.............."

He started to stare at me intensely, which frighten me a bit. "What?............." He started to walk closer towards to me as I walked back until I felt something hard hitting my back. I was about make my escape until he trapped me by pushing me against the wall. I started to get a little more scared, but at the same time, my heart started to beat fast..............

"Why do you keep on avoiding me after what happened on the day when I tried to confess to you?..........."

"Because I...............Wait.............."

"That was me............" He then came closer to my face. "It wasn't Yongguk.............."

"Wait.....................how?.............I..............."

"Sigh..................I'll tell you the whole situation................"

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~ 

(This one is going to be in author's POV, just to clarify the confusion.)

    When Yongnam became seat buddies with Jieun, he often steals a glance at her whenever he can and his feelings for her started to grow, even though he wasn't sure if it's love. One day, he was helping Jieun with math and when Jieun asked for his name, he accidentally said Yongguk's name instead of his name because he tends to get nervous a little easier than Yongguk does sometimes. From that day, Jieun had mistaken him as Yongguk, even though Yongnam tried to tell her his real name he didn't have the effort to. School ended fast on White Day and Yongnam was running to Jieun's classroom since they have a different period for science class. Jieun walked out of class slowly and saw Yongnam. Okay..............here goes nothing..........fighting, Yongnam!!!!! He started to walk closer to Jieun as she was walking towards to his direction until he blocked her pathway. He kept doing this for a while until Jieun got totally pissed.

"Yah, what are you doing?!"

Yongnam then pushed Jieun to the wall, which made her heart beat faster as he pulled a rose for her. "W-what's this..............for?........"

"It's for you, pabo............" Jieun started to blush as she was looking at the rose. Damn it's now or never............ ​Yongnam was about to lean to kiss her until someone had ruined the mood. 

"OMG, SHE'S REALLY FALLING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It turned out to be Tao. Jieun looked at his direction and then looked back at Yongnam, who looked pissed. Damn it, Tao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yah...................so.........it's just........a bet?..............." Yongnam didn't respond as he was looking down at the floor, but mostly in frustration because Tao had just ruined his confession. Jieun suddenly slapped Yongnam's left side of the face, which he didn't turn to face her. "You're just a pathetic loser..........." and she walked away, leaving the rest shocked about what had just happened. After she was out of sight, Yongnam was about to beat the crap out of Tao until some of EXO members were holding him back.

"What the was that all about, Tao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hehe.............mianhe, Yongguk, and plus didn't you say that she's irritating you?............"

"You're talking about the younger one you pabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone stood there in confusion until Yongguk and his gang came in.

"Hyung, what the hell is going on?..................Didn't you confess yet?................"

"Well I did but that got ruined by this guy here........................." Yongnam glared at Tao, whos now hiding behind Suho.

"Gosh, I said I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not my fault that the both of you look alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yongnam pushed Chanyeol and Kai away and he punched the closest locker from where he's standing. From that day, he tried to get your attention, even Yongguk would try to help him, but it didn't work.............. From that day, Yongnam felt lonely and all he felt was pain in his heart.....................

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~ (Also the end of author's POV)

     After Yongnam had told me everything, tears started to form. After all these years of this one mistaken him as Yongguk........................everything just made me even more pissed.............. Out of nowhere, I slapped his left side of his face, which shocked me. "Wae.......................why didn't you tell me your real name?.................." 

He still didn't face me. "Mianhe.................."

"You're such a big pabo-ya....................." my voice got louder. "Because of you, I cried all day and night...................Because of you, I didn't even dare to look at other guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because of you, I-" Suddenly, I felt something soft on my lips..........and that's when I found out Yongnam was kissing me. I tried to push him away and hit his chest, but he just s his arms around my waist and tilted his head to get a better angle of deepening the kiss..........I slowly then gave up and kissed him back.............It felt like hours and I didn't want to break the kiss until the minute bell came, which we then broke the hug and kiss. We both were standing awkwardly.

"Ummm......................."

"I-I'll........be going............to class......................" I was about to run out of the building until he grabbed my wrist and turned me around for another kiss. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHH NAN JEONGMAL MICHINGEOYA!!!!!!!!!!! I was turning red and I felt embarrassed, which caused me to turn away from him. On the other hand, he gave me a back hug and said, "I'll see you later, beautiful~~~~~" and he turned me around again to peck me on again before the both of us had went back to class..............Holy ...............did that just really happen?.................My first kiss?............Aishi,.....ottokei?................