Fight Part 3

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

         Once I heard something loud in the living room, I ran from my spot to see what's going on. As I was hiding behind he wall, I saw a group men standing there as my y stepmother was just sitting on the couch, not even looking at the mess around the living room. I was about enter the living room until I heard the conversation.

"Yah, ahjumma...............don't make this harder than it is right now...............just give me my money already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aish............you lost all of your money when you gambled after you lost your husband and you even borrowed money from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then another vase was thrown on the ground.

"I already told you.......................I don't have enough money to pay you back..............I still need more time............"

"Tsk tsk tsk..............You stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know that the longer you keep on dragging this, the more money you owe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Then I heard someone coming from the front door. "Hey wha-" I started to cover Jen's mouth so that she won't be caught. She kept struggling, which I whispered this to her ear: "Shut the up or else you'll be dragged by the loan shark bastards!!!!!!!!" At that time, Jen stopped struggling and she was shaking in fear.

"Then how am I supposed give you the money then?"

The man started to walk towards to her and for the first time, I have never felt scared about what's going to happen about her and I shouldn't feel this because of what she has done. "Either sell this house or.............." I felt Jen gripping on my arm tighter than before. "remember the arranged marriage that we had discussed before?..............I'm pretty sure that your beautiful daughter and my son would make a great couple........." What?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt Jen trying to struggle out of my grip, but I held her tighter since I'm stronger than her. "Jen...........stop moving or else you're really going to be in trouble if they caught you!!!!!!!!!" I heard the man laughed and some footsteps, so I dragged Jen me into the shoe closet since it was big enough to hide in and it's as big as a regular closet while Yongguk was beside and closed the door on time when the bastards left the house. Before they left, I caught a glimpse of the man and once I did, my anger rose because that man was my worst nightmare. Even though I hate to admit that I'm scared of him, my anger just invaded my fear. As soon as I heard the door shut, I peeked through the doors of the shoe closet to check if they really left and came out as I was still holding Jen since as I pulled my hand away from . I ran to the y stepmother and didn't even care to bother look at the mess.

"What the did you do?................." She stayed silent as Jen was standing behind me while Yongguk was just behind the wall. "I said.............WHAT THE DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! CAN'T YOU ING SAY SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Hah, it's not even your business, you rascal.........." She looked right at me and I saw fear mixed with a little of anger.

"What?!..........Not my business?.................DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE THAT WAS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HE'S A ING SHARK LOAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! WHY THE WOULD YOU EVEN CONTACT THAT BASTARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"SO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SINCE YOU FATHER HAD LEFT THE FAMILY, HOW THE AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP THIS FAMILY ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

At this time, I couldn't handle the anger inside of me and I didn't even give tow s if the neighbors can hear us arguing. "YOU'RE THE ING MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IF APPA HAD LEFT, YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST FIND A JOB TO SUPPORT THE FAMILY, NOT ING GO TO ALL THE MALLS AND BUY THAT YOU NEVER EVEN ING USE AND THEN THROW THEM AWAY BECAUSE A REAL MOTHER WOULD ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THIS ING SO CALLED FAMILY ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" After that, I felt a slap on my face. Before I turned around, I saw Jen crying as she was covering to let any sounds out of while Yongguk was just standing there in anger and it looked as if he was a about to beat the out of her.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE APPRECIATED FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I turned around to face her with a glare and my hand was still holding the side that was slapped. "APPRECIATED? FAMILY? THAT'S A BUNCH O BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE NEVER TREATED ME AS YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AND YOU EVEN ING TELL ME TO DO ALL THE AROUND THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I didn't notice that tears were forming in my eyes because I was too pissed. "I FEEL LIKE THE ING MOTHER IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE ALL I DO IS TAKE CARE OF YOUR WHILE YOU LEAVE WITH JEN AND DO ALL THOSE MOTHER DAUGHTER THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD BECAUSE MY MOTHER ING DIED WHEN I HAD BARELY WALKED OR EVEN ING SAID MY FIRST WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER GIVE A ABOUT ME AND I'M ING JEALOUS OF JEN FOR HAVING THAT TYPE OF LOVE AND UNTIL THEN BECAUSE ALL YOU IS GIVE HER THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT A MOTHER SHOULD DO AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NOTHING THAT I CAN COME UP RIGHT AT THE TOP OF MY MIND BECAUSE WHAT I REMEMBER IS PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAIN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You ra-"

"AND DO YOU KNOW WHY I DIDN'T CALL YOU 'OMMA' OR WHY I JUST SAID THAT I'D REMEMBER YOU GIVING ME PAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THAT APPA HAD DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone in the room were surprised to see me in this state and what I had just said and I started to cry a little.

"M-mowh?..............."

"APPA HAD DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS GOING TO THOSE BASTARDS SO HE CAN PAY YOUR ING DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT YOU WERE GAMBLING AT THAT TIME UNTIL I THE ING POLICE TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ONCE THEY TOLD ME THE NEWS AND GOOD THING THAT I CHOSE NOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I WAS BEING CONSIDERATE OF YOUR ING FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGH..........HAH.............BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE WHILE I WAS STILL GRIEVING ABOUT APPA'S DEATH, YOU WERE OUT HAVING THE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I noticed that she started to shed a tear and she was about to approach to me as she extended her arm out, but I slapped it away. "DON'T EVEN TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I DON'T DESERVE TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!............" With that said, I started to walk away and head to my room because I couldn't handle it anymore. As I laid on the bed, I started to cry because if my father didn't leave on that deal with those ing shark loans, he wouldn't have left me all alone suffering in this house. I soon felt something around my waist and when I turned around, it was Yongguk. I opened my to say something, but I didn't have the energy.

"Shhh....................it's okay....................." I started to cry and Yongguk was comforting me and we stayed like this for a while. After I have felt better, I got up from my bed and td Yongguk to go back since his brother might be wondering him and I assured him that I was feeling better since I didn't want to bother him and I just wanted to be alone. He pecked my lips before he left through the secret entrance.  As I turn around and was about to go upstairs to get a glass of water, I saw the door opened and it was Jen, crying still.

"Waeyo?" Instead of a reply, she just ran down the stairs and hugged me as she started to cry even louder. At first I was shocked all about this because the both of of never made and skin contact or let show our true emotions, but I pushed that feeling away because Jen is just a lost child who just wandered at the wrong place and needs help. Since then, Jen didn't want to go back to her room because she was traumatized about what had happened earlier. So, I just let her sleep on my bed that day as she was sleeping on my stuffed Winnie the Pooh as I watched her to make sure that she fell sleep before I dozed off to dream land as I was hugging my Tigger....................