The New Seats

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

     After that day with Jieun, I avoid Yongguk even though we don't talk to each other whenever we see each other. Psht, good thing he doesn't look at me since I wear glasses. Yes, I do wear glasses, but they're fake since I didn't like getting attention from other guys since I don't like to be admired by only my outer beauty. Even though I do admit myself that I definitely do way look better than my step-sister since she wears clothes that makes her body look fat, even though she's not fat and I definitely look better than that Violet ................ I was about to sleep on my desk until the teacher came in. Great..................

"Okay, class, settle down first. Today, you're going be having new seats since you guys are talking way too much during the lecture. Everyone stand up now to the back of the class now." Everyone but the girls (excluding my friends) whined as they got up and took their stuff. While the teacher was telling the others where to sit, I was having a celebration in my mind. Holla~~~~~~~ I don't have to deal with Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"....and..............(your name) sits in front of Yongguk next to this window."

"Ne?..........."

"Come on now, (your name). We don't have much time to waste now...................." As I walking to my seat, I felt him sitting down right behind me.

"Hey, I'm Bang Yongguk." I started to ignore his conversation and slept on my new desk as the teacher had finished assigning everyone their seats, which the teacher doesn't really care since I do well on the tests. Even though Kris is a couple of seats away from me, at least I won't be annoyed since he keeps on bothering me in class and have to deal with his ing long legs hovering my space.

Yongguk's POV

     After I sat down at my new seat, I saw the girl (your name)​ sitting in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Bang Yongguk." Instead of getting a response from her, she just slept. What the ?!?!?!?!?! Is she deaf?!?!?!?!?! I mean there are other girls, but Jieun after what had happened between us before, would be drooling all over me and my group called B.A.P. even though I don't like the fact that there's a huge group trying to get with me, she's one of the girls that doesn't like to talk to me besides Jieun. What have I even ever done to her? As I was leaning back on my chair, the guys started to laugh at me and mouthed something.

Dae: Haha, hyung. You just got ignored!!!!!

Guk: Sut up!

Zelo: Yah, hyung. Why is she ignoring you?

Guk: How the am I supposed to know?!

Jae: Is there a possibility that she heard it from Jieun nonna?

Guk: ...................

Up: She doesn't look happy when she found out that you're sitting behind her.

Him: True..........did you do something to her to piss her off?

Guk: No!

All but Guk: Yeah right.............

"You lit-"

"Mr.Bang.............is therea problem?"

"No, songsangnim...................." I sat up straight up as the rest of the members laughed at me. Throughout the class, I couldn't focus because I kept on questioning myself why is she ignoring me. I don't know what you're up to, but I'll be going to get your attention, even if it means to bother you all day, (your name).....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't update anything last week. I was on a college trip and I didn't get enough sleep since I sleep only for 3-4 hours and I didn't find any wifi................T____________T  The struggle there....................anyway, since I didn't update as much as I used to do, I'll try to update as soon as possible...............if I have the time............