Save Me

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

Yongguk was hesitating on whether he should pickup the phone or not until Kris explodes.
"DAMN IT, YONGGUK!!!!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO PICK UP TO ING PHONE OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THE RINGING IS IRRITATING ME!!!!!!!"
"Ugh...............FINE KRIS!!!!!!" Yongguk took a deep breath before he responded. "Yeoboseyo?........."
"Yongguk!!!!!!!!"
"(your name)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Everyone averted to Yongguk's attention. "(your name), KWENCHANAH-YO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"NE, OPPA!!!!!!! JUST HURRY UP AND COME TO THE PLAYGROUND WHERE I WENT TO ELEME- !!!!!!!!"
"YAH, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!" Yongguk couldn't hear anything in the background but you screaming. Everyone else in the room got up from their seats
"YAH, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"Now, you don't need to kn- WAIT WHAT'S THAT'S BEHIND YOU?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU !!!!!!!!!!" the line disconnected. "(your name)!!!!!!!!!" Yongguk tried to call again, but it would end up straight to voicemail after calling at east five times or so. "!!!!!!!!!" Yongguk threw his phone across the room as he pulled his hair out of frustration.
"What?!?!?!?!?! What happened?!?!?!?!?!" The girls said in unison.
"The good news is (your name) is fine..............but the bad news is I only know part of the place where she's being kidnapped.........."
"Well........ what did she tell you then?............" Jimin asked out of curiosity.
"Some playground at a elemen something.........."
"Hmmm...... playground.........elemen............elementary?.........." Jin was thinking to himself for a while until he spoke. "Wait.........did you say a 'playground'?"
"Yeah, why?................." Jin and Rap Monster looked at each other, hinting that they were thinking of the same idea. Rap Monster ran out of the house to his car while Jin took his jacket and stormed out to catch up until Yongguk grabbed his arm.
"Wait, where are you going?..........."
"I know where (your name) is.........."
"We're going too!!!!!!!!!" said the girls in unison.
"No!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have to stay here"
"But Yongnam I-"
"No, Jieun..........I can't risk of putting you girls in danger..............just stay here, call the police, and wait until you hear us or news, arraso?" The girls slowly nodded their heads. Yongnam kissed Jieun's head before he went to Yongguk, patting him on his shoulder.
"Come on, Yongguk...........we got someone to save............" and stormed out of the house, causing the rest of BTS, EXO, and BAP to follow.

 

(Back to You and Violet)

As you were trying to dial the phone, you were praying Yongguk will pick up.
"Yeoboseyo
?........." Omo, thank god he picked up!!!!!!!!!!!
"Yongguk!!!!!!!!"
"(your name)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (your name), KWENCHANAH-YO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"NE, OPPA!!!!!!! JUST HURRY UP AND COME TO THE PLAYGROUND WHERE I WENT TO ELEMEn- !!!!!!!!" You were started when the doors bust open suddenly. You hid the phone behind your back as the man with sunglasses enters the room, following the rest of his crew.

"Well what do we have here?.........."

"What the do you want, Dan?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" So that's the man with the sunglasses's name is?........Yikes, that doesn't suit him.........

"Woah, woah.............chill there, Violet..I just need to get back what's mine from the first place..........."

"Then why the aren't you looking for that so-called father of fine then?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Didn't you know?........" Dan walked closer to Violet and held her face up so she can look closely him. "Ever since he ran away, his debt pile keeps on increasing and we don't even ing know where he is now!!!!!!!!! But,.....you can pay it off for him......."

You suddenly barged in to the conversation. "Then why go after Violet since you should be finding her father to pay off your debt? I mean she hasn't seen him for years..........."

"Now, you don't need to kn- WAIT WHAT'S THAT'S BEHIND YOU!!!!!!" Dan snatched the phone out of your hand and noticed the call was still on as Yongguk was screaming for your name. "YOU !!!!!!!" Dan ended the call and threw the phone across the room. "FELLAS, GET THI-"

"Woah, woah............calm down you boys........." Dan walked away from you.

"What brings you here now?"

The woman started to walk forward as her heels were clicking along the way. "Well, I can't miss the show, right?..........." When you whipped your head to the direction of the voice, you couldn't believe but wasn't surprised to see who was standing in front of your eyes.

"Step-mother?............."

"Oh cut the crap, (your name)!!!!!!!!!" She started to walk closer and stood next to Dan. "You weren't even my daughter anyway........"

"Psht, I'm not surprised about that.............." You mumbled under your breath. Your y step-mother stepped closer to you and puled your hair backwards.

"What did you say?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Haha.........You heard me.........." and you gave the most evil look. "You're just some dumb who just wanted my father for his money............." Your step-mother slapped you across the face.

"Oooooh............burn........."

"Stay out of this, Dan!!!!!!!!!!" Dan put his hands in the air as in defeat as he walked backwards. "You little rascal...........I loved that man from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Really?.............Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!" You laughed sarcastically for a short while and then went back to serious mode. "If you really did love my father, you shouldn't have used his money, leaving him in debt........You shouldn't have gone out spending time with other people instead of supporting my father who was working his of just because he was trying to support the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And certainly...........you should have treated me like your own daughter if you really loved my father because...........he was the most important person to me................until you took is life away................."

Your step-mother was getting furious at you and pulled out a gun out of nowhere and pointed it at your temple. "SHUT THE UP!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!!!!!" You just smirked at her as she was pulling the hammer of the gun down. "Any last words before you meet your father?..........."

"Go to hell................." You closed you eyes as she was about to pull the trigger until someone burst the doors open, making you open your eyes again and see who was standing in front of you.


So..................The last chapter of this story is about to come soon...............so there might be one or two chapters left................yeah.............so............like, comment, and/r subscribe.............yeah..........(leaves awkwardly.......)