Prom Night Gone Wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

         As I was getting ready with the girls at Jieun's house, I couldn't help think about what happened earlier when I had received the text message.

        Flashback

              School had ended already and I left everyone else earlier than expected than usual. As I was heading to the school garden, there was a guy wearing sunglasses and a suit, but he can't fit it due to his belly and behind him were a group of men which I assume were his "bodyguards". The guy was standing in front of her looked like he was giving her the lecture about something. After the group of men had left, I walked up to her.

"What was that all about?"

"It's nothing.......really........."

"What? It wasn't the first time that happened to you..............Anyway, what did you want to tell me?"

"Sigh................but before I do tell you, promise me that you won't tell anyone, even him.........."

"What does that have to do with him?"

       End of Flashback

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh?............Did you say something, Hana?"

"Aigoo....someone's zoning out these a lot.....are you sure you're going?"

"Don't worry about me, Jen.............It's just about my grades and college and stuff........."

"Girl, you shouldn't be thinking about those things!!!!!!!All we care about is having fun!!!!!!!!"

I gave Hyosung the WTF face. "She has a point, (your name). Today should be all about yourself and enjoy whatever you have right now, not worrying about whatever is going through your mind."

"I know......I know..........gosh sometimes you guys need to chill out, especially you Sunhwa since you said that 'Today should be all about yourself' and such......."

"Come on, we need to get your make-up ready!!!!!~~~~~~"

"Ne, Jieun omma~~~~~"

"YAH!!!!!!!!!" As Sunhwa and Hana were doing my make-up and did some retouches with my hairstyle, I looked at my outfit once more:

hairstyle:

08ecbf83480b7c917bf1405ef49cf0e9.jpg

dress:

$T2eC16VHJGwFFZRJ5mpfBSOy5TnJmw~~60_35.J

heels:

shQDneutral20champagneglittera.jpg(the heels doesn't have to be that tall, but I like the design to it)

Gosh, I can't believe that we're about to finish with high school. I'm so excited but I'm also worried about what the future has plan at the same time. After all of us were ready, BAP and Yongnam were standing outside waiting for us:

BAP-Hurricane.jpg

(also pretend Yongnam has a similar outfit like them unless you prefer this one)

group-b-a-p-2nd-fan-meeting-sells-out-of(OMG, I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

I started to fangirl internally when I saw Yongguk. Holy , sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve a hot and y cute guy like him. Youngguk was just standing there, staring at me with his mouth open.

"Waeyou?.........Is there something wrong with my outfit or something?"

"A-aniyo.......it's just...........uhhhhhh..........." Yongguk started to blush.

"Yah, hyung!!!!!! Stop being embarrassed and have some balls to tell her how beautiful noona is!!!!!!!"

"YAH, ZELO!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And I sometimes wonder why we're even twins........." As we all got into our limo, we all were laughing and talking on our way to prom. Once we arrived, we all got off and I saw EXO:

 

Chanyeol started to run up. "Wahhhh,  (your name)!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!! Jjang!!!!!" Chanyeol was about to hug me until Baekhyun pushed him off.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun was about to hug me until Kris pulled his collar.

"Yah, let's go in now." Good thing Kris came in on time or else these two knuckle heads would squish me to death, even more than how Kai pinched D.O's cheeks because he cheeks are so adorable thatD.O is also known as "Squishy". As we all got inside, I had made eye contact with Violet, but slowly turned away after blinking two times before looking away from her. I had bumped into BTS and they look handsome as usual:

73cdb3029ef5e02829687a3fb8ca62ae.jpg

"(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all ran up to me and was about to squish me with their bear hugs until Yongguk hugged be from behind.

"Oh no you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll chop your balls off if you even touch her by just a hair!!!!!!!!!" The guys started to back away and I punched Yongguk on the arm for being jealous and over-protective, even though I do like it. The party started once we all walked in the building and everything went smooth. The food was fantastic and we were all enjoying the music. As everyone else was on the dance floor,  Kris and I were left at the table.

"Yah, why aren't you dancing with others?"

"Not my style.............."

"Psht yeah right..................or you were just embarrassed like the last time when we wer-"

"YAH!!!!!!!! I thought whatever happened at the Karaoke bar stays in there?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Okay okay................gosh..........." There was a moment silence until Kris started to say something.

"(your name).......................what would do if someone........like me had ever liked you?............"

"Mwoh?...................that's kind of ridiculous because someone like you keeps on bullying me all the time........" But what if he did that just so he can get your attention?.............."

Everything started to get a little awkward when he asked me that question. "Is that person perhaps you?............." As I looked straight into his eyes for a short moment, he turned his head away and nodded. I'm surprised because I didn't notice it, but then a hint of guilt was there also.

"Sigh...................well if you had treated me a little better............I would have probably liked you back..........but now it's impossible............." Kris looked a bit disappointed and I was about to say something until I felt something cold spilled on my dress.

"OMG, sorry, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Good thing it was water or else my dress was ruined.

​"It's okay..........it's just water. Excuse me,Kris." I got up and walked to the bathroom to clean up my dress.

Author's POV

                  Everyone was enjoying the dance, even Kris who got bored of sitting and assumed you were going to come out by the time he was on the dance floor. The music stopped and someone was speaking over the mic.

"Hello, everyone!!!!!! Now it's time to announce the Prom King and Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was cheering. "The King is...............Bang Yongguk-shi!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was rooting for him as Yongguk was walking to the stage. "And the Queen is..........................(your name)!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was cheering for your name, but you didn't come out until someone screamed.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (your name) AND VIOLET ARE KIDNAPPED BY SOME GANG IN A BLACK VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone gasped as Secret, BTS, EXO, Jen, and Yongnam ran out of the door. Yongguk ran off the stageleaving the crown that was for him and you behind....................