~~~~~With You~~~~~

My One and Only Tigger

I know I know...........................some of you might have been wondering where I have been for the past.................idk how long, but ever since I posted the story on Yongguk's birthday.........................Aigoo............I guess homework just got in the way and it's kind of hard to think what should I write next after publishing a chapter before........like I mean.........maybe some of you might agree or disagree, but for me it's not that easy since I don't have such crazy blasting ideas for this story than the previous story I wrote, which I would recommend you to read if you're interested..................Well,.............I'm just going to stop here then and let you enjoy this story...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

      I'm already back at school from spring break and it was actually one of the craziest week I'd ever had in my entire life. After what happened on Yongguk's birthday party, I was so embarrassed for what I have done that I just ran away from him whenever we would bump into each other.............AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean...........I know I shouldn't be running away from him after what...........had....happened...... Oh god,..............I don't even know what to do anymore...............gosh this is making me go crazy..............AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING BACK THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.................. But.............. strangely, I do admit that I did enjoy th-wait what am I even thinking about this..........KSHFAGFHFGDHHFBJKSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to do something about this...................

Yongguk's POV

      Since the day after my twin and my birthday party had passed, I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened that day..........I can still feel her kiss on my lips and I don't know why but I'm also starting to miss her scent, which is weird For me since it makes me sound like I'm a byuntae (ert), but.............I do really miss her like crazy that it saddens me whenever she walks away from me or more like avoiding me after what had happened on that day with the both.........sigh I wish we don't have these type of awkward situations like this.............

Author's POV

     It's already break time after having such a long session of class, which you still need one more class to go before school ends and you wished lunch didn't have to end so fast. You were about to sleep on the desk until someone came up.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"" You looked up and saw it was Secret. You all started to form a circle and started to talk about random stuff until someone popped out a question on you

"Hey, (your name). What were you doing at Yongguk's place before we all arrived?" That scared the out of you since you didn't know how to respond to the question that Hana asked.

"We're waiting for an answer, (your name)~~~~~~~~~~" said Sunhwa.

"I was...........waiting for you guys.............and went to the kitchen to prepare for the party............."

"Hmmm....................I'm not buying it..................."

"Oh, come on, Hyosung!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

​"What?.........................I'm just saying...............unless...................." Secret was looking at each other and then had an evil smile on their face as they started to stare right back at you.

"What?............."

"You guys did it, didn't you?................."

"Did what, Jieun?................"

"You know what I mean~~~~~~~~" said all of Secret said it in unison. It took you a while to finally get what they meant since you don't think properly in the mornings.

"Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!" They still stayed at the same position for a while until the teacher came back to the class room and Secret had left your table to get back for their lessons. You were very relieved that the teacher came back on class on time since you wouldn't have to go through the torturous teasing from them.

     After class had ended, you packed your stuff quickly just so you can go back home and take a nap before someone would call you to clean the whole house again. You were running out of the school and decided to get some ice cream just to kill some time before heading back home, but you would sometimes call it is hell since it's not really a home when there's your step mother and step sister in the house. As you were were about to step out of the gates, someone was calling your name.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!" You stopped your tracks and turned around, noticed Yongguk was running up to you. When he caught up to you, he took your wrist and pulled somewhere.

"Yah, Yongguk!!!!!!!!" He didn't respond to you and kept pulling your until the both of you arrived at the garden. Yongguk loosened his grip on your wrist and then turned around to face back at you.

"(your name).............we...........we need to talk about what happened..........at the party.............."

"O-ohhhhhhhhh....................w-what a-about i-it?............" Damn it!!!!!!!!!Why am I stuttering now?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

He was about to say something, but couldn't get the words out. He just sighed as he ruffled his hair while pacing back and forth. Hehe......such a cutie pi-hey wait am I even thinking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Out of nowhere, Yongguk just went up to you and kissed you deeply. You were shocked for a while as you felt his arm snaking around your waist, but quickly kissed him back as your hands were holding onto his shoulders. After that little make-out session happened, you were breathing heavily as Yongguk was holding you tighter.

"Y-yongguk-shi..........."

"Hmmm?........."

"What..........was..........I mean what ju-" Yongguk peck your lips and looked right into your eyes as if you were hypnotized.

"(your name)...................I know we haven't known each other that well but I............" he takes a deep breath before he spoke. "I don't know why, but I think of you out of nowhere and I thought I was just being crazy. However, as time went by I started to think about you even more and whenever I saw you, my heart will beat faster out of no where. I didn't know how or when I fell for you, but all I know right now is that I want to be with you, protect you, go on dates with you, and especially love you." You were honestly touched by his words and you felt tears forming in your eyes. What shocked you the most is that he took your right hand and placed it on his left side of his chest, where his heart was beating really fast."Do you feel my heart beating fast?..........It only happens when you're around.............."

"Why me?........What's so special about me?................I mean I'm not even that pretty or skinny like the rest of the girls at school.........Why are you even into this person who's not even beautiful?.............." You soon felt a tear slipping out and Yongguk wiped it off as he saw it. Yongguk cupped your face with his left hand and right side of the face as he slowly lifts your face up so you eyes would meet his.

"Why don’t you know how pretty you are? You only see what you lack, can’t see what you already have. Your lips, nose, eyebrows, everything. I want to kiss each and every one of them. No matter what anyone says, you’re perfect."

"Yongguk..............."

Yongguk had one knee on the ground as if he was proposing to you."(your name)........would you be my lady cause............you’re the last button that will fill my heart...................." The only thing you did was nodding your head as tears were falling even more than before. Yongguk got up then picked you up as he then spun you in circles.

"Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahhh!!!!!!! Put me down, Yongguk!!!!!!!!!"

"Not if you say 'Oppa' first~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!"

"Just put me down, Tigger!!!!!!!!!!" Yongguk stopped spinning you around, but he still held on to your waist tight.

"Awww, why not 'Oppa'?~~~~~~~~~~" Yongguk started to pout a little as he tilt his head to the side, which caused you to laugh a little.

"You were being too cheesy!"

"But I know you like it~~~~~~~"

"Yeah right............" You felt his grip on your waist loosen a little and you took that chance to run away from him, but before you did you turned around and said, "I don't feel like it,..........Yongguk Oppa~~~~~~~" and you ran for your life after sticking your tongue out.

"Yah!!!!You're going to get it!!!!!!!" He started to catch up to you and when he did, he s his arm around your waist then turned you around to face him

"Okay, okay........I lose already!!!!!!!!!!!"Yongguk suddenly leaned in close to you for another kiss. As long as I'm with you, I'll do whatever it takes for us to be like this right here, right now...........The both of you finally are together as someone was watching the whole scene from afar.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they're together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And did any of you noticed anything in this story? If you do, please comment you get the catch!!!!!!!!! I'm not even sure if I'm going to be posting the next stories since there's a lot of exams coming u soon.............but hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you guys later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!