Getting Ready for Prom

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

            Days had turned into weeks, and weeks had turned into some months. Time does fly by so fast once you start to ignore things that bothers you a lot.The school year was about to end soon and prom day is getting closer. Gosh, I just want to get over this year so I won't have to suffer with this school's work, but most of all I won't have to deal with the devil in my house!!!!!!!!!!! This year had a whole lot of going on, especially the ones that I didn't expect to happen. As I'm sitting with the girls, having our usual girl talk, but I didn't bother listen to the whole conversation because I was thinking of something else. Seeing Violet cry did bother me, even though I should feel happy about it and that happened a long time ago. Part of me wanted to help her, but part of me wanted  to let her suffer because something odd happened while I was there and as some had gone by...........

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ohhh.......waeyou, Sunhwa?" I forgot that I sitting with the girls at lunch that I started to think in my own little bubble.

"Were you listening to us?"

"Hah......uhhh............"

"Yah, what's going on in your mind?"

"Nothing, Hana............I was.......just thinking about......you know..........stuff............"

"Again?............but anyway, are you going to prom with us?"

"Why should I? I don't like dressing all fancy and stuff..............the last time was a disaster when I wentwith you guys. I was squished by the mob of girls who were crowding the freaking boys.........." I murmured the last part.

"Oh wae? Were you jealous that your boyfrined got all the girls' attention?"

"Psht, yeah right. Remember when  (your name) started to ignore Yongguk for the rest of the evening until Yongguk bruoght everyone's attention when he kissed (your name) when the both of them were chosen as Prom Prince and Princess, Hana?"

"Oh..........come on, Hyosung..........that was embarrasing!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But it was so freaking adorable adorable!!!!!!!! Like I was literaklly fangirlling so hard about it that Yongnam had to freaking hug me so that I wouldn't jump off of my seat."

"Aigoo..................why are you guys bringing this up again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Like seriously, I didn't want to talk about it again since after that happened, but at the same time, I actually liked it.

       Flashback

               Once the girls, EXO, BAP, Yongnam, and I had stepped in the room during Prom day, all the girls were running towards to us, but more specifically the guys. Even though I was used to this thing ever since Yongguk and I had gotten together for a while, I still boil in rage and girls who are like me would understand my situation right now. Throughout the whole time as we sat down and ate, I didn't pay much attention to Yongguk since I was kind of pissed at him even though it wasn't his fault. After dessert, Yongguk had walked away somewhere. I started to question what are his intentions. As the others were either o the dance floor or gone out somewhere else such as the snack bar  or somewhere that's not crowded in order to be away from the fan girls, I was just sitting as I was looked outside the windows, thinking about when will this day will end. As I was thinking about random stuff in my mind, I didn't notice that Yongguk kept calling me.

"(your name), what are you thinking about?" I just shook my head. "Yah, kwenchana-yo? Why were looking so down ever since you step foot in this room?"

"Aniyo. I was having a lot of things in my mind....."

"was it because of the girls when we came in? I-"

I put both of my hands on Yongguk's face. "Yah, it's okay, you silly Tigger. You worry too much~~~~"

"But-" as soon Yongguk was going to talk, my favorite song "All of Me" by John Legend started to play. "Omo, my song!!!!!! Come on, Oppa. Let's dance since this is my favorite song." I was spazzing as I was pulling Yongguk with me because this song is literally.....I mean LITERALLY THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I mean who wouldn't wan to be loved by someone just becuse you're just being yourself, despite of the things that you or other people assume that you're not great at or the "ideal perfect girl" that every guy should have as their girlfriend (I mean seriously this song is one of the sweetest songs that I have ever heard since not a lot fo songs does have this type of meaning to it all the time. Anyway, back to the story!!!!!!!!).  As I pulled Yongguk to the dance floor and looked back at him, he was giving me his gummy smile. As the both of us were slow dancing to this song, the both of us were looking at each other and singing along to the lyrics:

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh
 

We didn't look away from each other and didn't intend to do that either. "Yongguk-ah"

"Mmm?"

"Out of all the girls that you could have in the world, why did you chose me?"

"Why not you?"

"I mean look at me. I'm not as thin as my friends and I'm not as tall as Sunhwa.........why me? I'm not perfect........" I whispered the last part. As there was silence between us, the song was about to get to the chorus and I have to admit, it felt a little strange and romantic in a way since this song also goes to the question that I asked him.

"It's true that you're not perfect as what you had listed." He paused for a while, which I was kind of scared what will he say after that. "But, those imperfections makes up who you really are and that's what I adore a lot." My heart skipped a beat at that moment. "Your smile, your laughter, I mean..............everything that you do makes me fall in love with you even deeper......................I don't care what other people say about you or what you think about yourself because................all I know is that I love you, (your name)................"

"Yongguk-ah I-" I was cut off with a kiss and everyone was looking at us. I tried to push Yongguk away since I felt embarrassed right now, but he just held onto my waist tighter. But then, I was thinking to myself "Oh what the hell....who's going to care anyway......." and I just continued to kiss Yongguk.

            End of Flashback

"Earth to (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aish......what do you want this time, Suna?!"

"Aigoo, someone's grumpy..........."

"But seriously though..................do we have to go though? can't we just have a party at one of your places?"

"Andwe, that's going to happen after prom!~~~~~"

"Jen is right, (your name). It's our last year to have fun together as a senior. We might as well go all out!!!!!

"Oh come on, Hyosung!!!!!!!!!" Suddenl, the bell started to ring

"Come on now, (your name). Let's go to class and after that we'll go shopping."

"YAY!!!!!!! SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!"

"OH COME ON NOW, JIEUN. CAN'T THAT WAIT?!?!?!?!"

"NO!!!!!!!!" As the five of us werein class and there was two minutes before class started, I got a message.

To: (your name)

From: Problem

             Meet me at the school garden after school. I got something to tell you.

   After  I read the message, I knew something was going to happen. "Hell is going to break loose..............."