The Hell House

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

     You were cleaning the house on the weekends and you wanted to go out, but  your step-mother keeps on giving you a lot of work to do sadly.......... You washing the clothes and it was the last thing that you had to do before you get to rest since your step-mother and step-sister went out shopping as usual on the weekends. You were listening to some music while hanging the clothes outside in the backyard. After hanging the last piece of clothing, you started to stretch your arms as you went to sit down on the benches that's close to the pool side. Looking up at the sky, you were thinking about what has life done to you in the hell house of yours. Everything was peaceful for you until you were hit by something out of no where. You picked up a tennis ball and looked around to see who threw the ball at your place until someone called your name.

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!"

As you took your head phones off, you turned around and noticed it was Yongguk standing at the other side of the fence right behind you. Wait...........he's my neighbor?..........Since when?......... "Huh?..........."

"Yah! Can you give us the ball back?..........." said Zelo. You just threw the ball back and was about to go back inside until someone called you again.

"Hey, (your name)!!!!!!!!"

You turned around and saw Youngjae this time. "What?"

"Woah, woah.......................calm down......................" said Daehyun.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Can't you tell? I live here..........." said Yongguk. 

You were about to say something until you heard your step-mother. "You brat!!!!!!!!!!Get your ing here and get our !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ugh.................that ............" you said that in a low voice but the guys heard it somehow. When you were about to go inside, you saw your bratty step-sister came outside wearing booty shorts and a see through shirt that shows her bra, even though you admit that she has smaller s than yours. 

"Hey, . What are you doing outside?!?!?!?!?!?!" She didn't know that the guys were outside.

"You should look outside if I were you............." You walked past her and went outside to gather their . 

Youngguk's POV

     The guys ha came over to my house since they were bored out of their minds and we decided to play baseball but using a tennis ball since I didn't have a baseball. Suddenly, Jongup had hit the ball over the other side and I noticed it was (your name)​ about to sit down on the bench​. I called her name and she suddenly turned around. Even though we don't talk much, I do admit she's better than the other girls at my school who follows me around all the time. Even though she's wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans, she still manages to look fabulous and beautiful in them. Wait..............................I'm falling for her.................am I?...............

"Yah! Can you give us the ball back?..........." said Zelo. She threw the ball back and was about to go back inside until Youngjae called her.

"Hey, (your name)!!!!!!!!"

You turned around . "What?"

"Woah, woah.......................calm down......................" said Daehyun.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Can't you tell? I live here..........." I said.

The conversation was fine to me until I heard someone calling. "You brat!!!!!!!!!!Get your ing here and get our !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ugh.................that ............" All of us heard her say that which shocked us a bit. When he enter the house, I saw another girl who's dressed up like a and that's not my ideal girl. We were about to go inside until we heard someone.

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" We all slowly turned around and noticed it was her.......................

"What the hell do you want?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" said Himchan.

"Oh, wae oppa~~~~~~~~~~"

"Why are you living with  (your name)?" asked Jongup.

"Ohhhh that brat?................She's my step-sister..............but I don't consider her as one....................." That is so ing immature..........how the hell can (your name) even live with her?........... I was going to beat the out of her until someone called her.

"Jen~~~~~~Come inside and help me with my make-up~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Ne, omma~~~~~~~~~" She said something before she went back inside the house. "Bye, oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~" and comes with a wink. After she went back inside, all of us started to gag.

"Holy , hyung. What the was that about?............." said Jongup.

"Damn..............that was the worst wink that I have seen.........ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh , I feel sorry for  (your name) since she has to live with her, Daehyun........." said Zelo. Throughout the day, we decided to go back inside and not go out again unless if that Jen girl and that mother of her were out of our sights....................for good.....................