The Heartbeat

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

     After that incident with Violet and her gang getting in trouble, their parents decided to send them to somewhere far away from Seoul and they're being placed in an all girl school. However, they had successfully convinced their parents that they would do good in school and won't do anything else to get in trouble. Even though Mr.Yoo doesn't trust them if they're going to get out of trouble, he still let them off but the only thing is that they're going to be in a different class room at the other side of the building, which at least you won't have to face them all day with their y- tones and made up gossips of other students. The only thing that you had to deal with is Jen. Ever since you told her what would happen after she graduates, she starts to ignore you since she thinks that you were lying the whole time. At least you won't have to deal with all of her nagging everyday. Secret had to finish a project since they all procrastinated the other days that they would had to finish their work on time. You were at the usual spot eating you lunch and enjoying the view until you felt someone was sitting next to you.

"Ayo~~~~~~~~~" said Yongguk.

​"What the........................"

He was eating his lunch but you were just looking him weirdly on the other hand."What?................Got a problem?.............."

"Why the hell are you here?" Yongguk was about to answer until his gang came.

"Noona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Zelo ran to sit next to you on your other side and gave you a hug, which completely shocked you.

"Huh?.............What th-"

"Noona~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hyungs are bullying me~~~~~~~~~~"

"Yah, get off of her!!!!!!" Himchan said that as he was trying to pull Zelo off of you, but it just made Zelo tighten his grip on you.

"Z-zelo..............I c-can't breathe............." Zelo had immediately got off of you and you backed away from him a little.

"Omo, mianhe, noona~~~~~~~~~~" You tried your best to act cool, but you couldn't resist Zelo's ageyo:

A8J2zWmCEAAh-LB.jpg:large(just pretend he's laying like that)

You looked at Jongup and gave him the shocked look (the look just like when D.O becomes shocked if you can't think of any other shock face) then you looked back at Zelo.

"Aigoo, the makene is being a cutie~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aigoo, jeongmal gwiyeobda (you're so cute)~~~~~" as Daehyung was doing this behind Zelo: 

tumblr_mlynha6OAJ1s98n3zo1_250.gif

You were about to laugh, but you kept it in. However, Youngjae caught you smiling. " (your name)........... are you laughing?.................."

"A-ani.................." you were still holding it in as you respond back.

"Really?" You just nodded your head at Jongup. Everything was fine to you until EXO came in. Crap,............what the are they doing here T_____________T....................

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao ran up and sat down as the others were still walking. You got up and went to your next class without your book, leaving the rest of BAP confused. On your way to your class, you just remembered that you had forgot your book and you were about to walk back as you turned halfway from your spot until you bumped into someone. You felt someone holding your arm as fell backwards and your head hit the locker, which caused you to close your eyes wince a bit. Oww............that hurt...........wait..............wh-why do I feel something on my lips.................That's when you realized Yongguk's lips were on yours when you opened your eyes and your heart skipped a beat. You froze a bit but then pushed him away from your. 

"W-what..........are you doing here?................."

He extended his arms to give your book back. "You...........left it............." As you were taking the book back, you looked up a bit and your eyes met with his, which caused him to turn away. Omo,..................was he blushing?............ You quickly took the book back and walked away since you felt awkward about what had just happened. However in his situation, he just didn't know what to do: .............now what am I supposed to do how?...........(puts his hand on his left chest)...............Damn,..........it's beating fast...............(then touched his lips)...........,...............NOW I WANT MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     As you sat down at your seat and put your books down, you started to touch your face. ".............that was my first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you said that not to loud or soft since you didn't want to bring attention. "Aishi................why does it feel hot right now?..............." You started to fan your face for a while, but then you put your hand on your left side of the body and your mind started to play that incident again. "Wait, what the am I doing now?................." You started to slap your face a bit, but then the scene in your head again. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hajima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then you started to walk around, but someone was by the door and laughing at you. Haha..............cute as usual.............