Trying to Get Close With You Part 2

My One and Only Tigger

Hey y'all~~~~~~~~ I know I haven't post a lot of story these days since it's kind of hard to think of a next chapter since I would need to use my, as what would Spongebob would say "Imagination", in order to come up with a pretty good story..........however I think it's not to the point that I feel it's really great like my previous story and please feel free to read the previous story and you can find it in the "Forward" section. Enjoy reading this story, maybe there would be a surprise gift after this story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

     You had looked all over at your secret place for your necklace, but you didn't find it sadly it was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, you fell to the ground, but you felt someone's weight on you. When you looked up, you saw Jongup leaning next to you.

"Yah.........kwenchanah, (your name)..........." you looked away from him since he caught you tearing up.

"A-ani...........I........." you couldn't think of a lie from the top of your head.

"It's all right.............do you wanna explain why you're tearing up?............"

"Well.............." you pushed him away so you can look at him better.

"Yeah........I'm listening.............."

"I.........lost my necklace............."

"A necklace?..............."

"Ne...............it was from my appa before he left............."

"Ohhhh...............mianhe.............I didn't........"

"It's all right............." As Jongup was comforting you for a while, two people were staring far away and they both felt something being tugged in their heart.

" this................I'm leaving.................." even though he left, his heart was in pain from what he saw earlier despite the countless bullying he has done to you. On the other hand, the other who was holding your necklace just froze there as he was leaning onto a wall.

Yongguk's POV

     School ended and I couldn't wait for the weekends to start. However, I saw (your name) running out of the classroom and I knew that she would be trying to find her necklace. So, I had ran to catch up to her but she disappeared quickly. As I was looking around for her, I had accidentally bumped into someone and it turned out to be Kris. I wonder what's he doing here at this time.

"What the hell are you you still doing here, Kris?"

"I.........uhh..................was looking for...............something..........What about you? Why are you still here?"

"Uhhh...............I'm looking for.............something........also................" as the both of had parted our own ways, I started to run all over the place to find (your name) and when I did, I saw Jongup. I was about to call him, but he didn't see me since he looked at his left side. He ran up to a tree and I saw a girl who was about to fall, but luckily Jongup had caught her. I ran to the next building to get a closer look who was Jongup helping and I suddenly realize it was (your name) and she looked like she was about to cry. I didn't know why, but I didn't like seeing her with Jongup even though I probably know the reason why she was tearing up. I wanted to go up, but I couldn't...........not after what I just saw. Then, I heard someone behind me saying, " this................I'm leaving.................." I figured it was Kris and was that the reason why Kris he stayed here longer than he usually does?........... As I leaned on the wall, my mind went blank and for the first time............I felt weak because of her..............

Your POV

     It has been about two weeks since I haven't found my necklace since the day I lost it. I couldn't even focus in class and good thing the teachers didn't call on me since I always do well on their exams. At least lunch had came and as I was poking on my food, the girls saw noticed and then one of them started to talk to me.

"Yah, (your name)​!!!!! Why aren't you eating?!?!?!?!?!?!" I didn't respond back to Hyosung.

"Yahh!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" I looked up and it turned out to be Jieun talking.

"Hmmm?..............."

"Yahh............what's wrong?.........Why is my poor dongsang acting like this?............."said Hana. I just pointed at my neck and took them for a while to catch what I was trying to "say".

"Ohhhhh..............." they all said in unison.

"Excuse me...........I'm going to go back to class now..............See you guys later..............." I walked off quickly as I passed by some group in front of me, even though they knew that I was upset.

Author's POV

     After you had left the girls and waked past by Yongnam and BAP, they were confused why you had left in a hurry. As they were walking up to Secret, Jieun turned around and saw her boyfriend.

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~" she got out of her seat and ran up to him then kissed him.

"Yah, get a room you guys!!!!!!!!!!!" said everyone else in unison. Yongguk, on the other hand, was trying to find you.

"Yah, hyung................what are you doing?.........."

"Nothing, Himchan.............be right back, I think I had forgot something in class............." and he sprinted out of the cafeteria. 

"What the?..............What's hyung up to?............."

"I don't even know, Zelo............." said Jongup.

     As Yongguk was running in the hallways to every classrooms just to figure out where you are, he got a little frustrated. "Aish................this girl..........Where can she be?............" He thought about what palaces that he have been and saw you there, but it took him a while until he figured out where you have been. "The cherry blossom trees................." and he started to run. 

     You were at your secret place and was thinking about the necklace that your father had given you.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

     When your father had married your stepmother and had moved to this place after two years, life for him wasn't as peaceful as he thought it would be after meeting her. Sure your father had fell in love with her, but he doesn't feel that love from her since she would always ask for money and then go shopping with her own daughter. Even though he told her to take you along with her, she would always make you stay in the car or hold their s at the mall but at least you had he skills to steal things from her since you didn't like her. Even though your father had lecture you to not steal anything from anybody, your stepmother was a different occasion and you needed to have some type of allowance for yourself and you were thankful that you got the skills from your mother since your dad told you that your mother was pretty good at wushu and that had encouraged you to learn wushu just like your mother. It was your birthday and even though you already know that both of your stepmother and step-sister won't give a about your special day. You were just in your basement room and  you had received some messages from the girls and they wanted to take you outside, but you couldn't since your stepmother needed you to do the house chores. You had decided that you would leave this place once you graduated, even though your going to miss your room since you had took the time and effort to decorate the room just the way you wanted it. Just then, you heard someone had opened the door and when you had looked up it was your father.

"Appa!!!!!!!!" you ran up to your father and gave him a hug.

"Aigoo~~~~~~how's my princess doing?~~~~~~~~~~" you released the hug and just looked away from you father. "Hmmm..............is there something wrong, my princess?"

"What's behind your back, appa?................"

Your father was looking at his side and then looked back at you. "Nothing you need to know of........yet..........."

You started to pout a little. "Do you know what's today, appa?"

​"Hmmmm..................well..............it's already the afternoon so......................nap time?................"

"Aish.................I know it's the afternoon, appa...........I mea-"just then your father had took out a bag that was hiding behind his back. "Hmmm................what's this, appa?............."

"Why don't open it then............" you had opened the box and you saw a necklace that says "little princess" on it. "Happy birthday, my little princess!!!!!!!!!!!" You started to tear up and gave your father a hug. Your father pushed you away a bit and then turned around as he was walking upstairs. He then closed your door and made sure he locked it so that no one would  come in and intrude the both of you.

"What's going on appa?..............." as your father was running to you and pulled an envelope out from your bag that had your necklace in it.

"(your name)...............take this and make sure to hide it well from your stepmother and step-sister..............."

"Wait.............what?................what's going on right now?.............and what is this?...................."

"Sigh.................it's hard to explain about this now...............but when the time is right, you'll know about the whole situation..........................."

"But app-"

"Please, (your name)​......................just this once..............just don't let them find out.................." You just nodded your head and listened to him. 

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

     After that day, you told yourself that you would never take the necklace off and good thing your appa got the stainless steel version. However, since you had lost it, you felt depressed about not having that necklace since it meant something meaningful to you. You were about to close your eyes until you felt someone was sitting next to you and it turned out to be no other than Kris.

"Yah..............what the are you doing here?" You just walked away, but Kris grabbed your wrist.

"You should let go or else you're going to regret this?"

"Regret what?" You were about to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, but he covered that place quickly. "Hah, didn't beat me to it." Instead, you kicked him at his lower leg hard, which caused him to release his grip on you and you ran. As you ran away from him, you had bumped into someone and it turned out to be Yongguk.

"Ohhhh.................hey............."

"What are you doing here?........." He took out something from his pocket and when you looked up, it was your bracelet.

"Yahh............" as you grabbed your bracelet back. "Where..................how.............."

"When you left with the dog, I saw this on the ground and I..............took it.........assuming it was yours..............and........" you just looked at him while trying to hold your tears back. When Yongguk noticed, he started to panic a bit. "Y-yah.........stop crying..........I-" you just hugged him which surprised Yongguk a lot.

"Gomawo,..................Yongguk-shi..........." Yongguk still stood there for a while, but he slowly hugged you back. On the other hand, Kris was watching from afar and he was raging as he balled up his fist tightly...................