The Dream

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

     For the past few weeks ever since you called Yongguk Tigger and as Kris started  annoy you more often, you wanted to punch the both of them since you had to deal with what you had at home every single day. You had slept in class more than usual, which the teachers didn't mind and you had a dream that you were living with your parents.

~~~~~Dreamland~~~~~

     You had woke up in the morning in your dream bedroom that you wished that you had: 

16571-Dream-Bedroom-For-Teen-Girl.jpg

You were looking around the room and and when you saw the door open, you saw your mother and father.

"Morning, honey." both your parents said t in unison, which was about to make you cry any second.

"Omma..........appa............I......."

"It's okay, (your name)...........I understand............"

You looked up to take a close look at your parents. "Why did you leave me..........." you asked them as  you were sobbing also. 

"Mianhe, (your name)..........we didn't mean to.............."

"Wae..............omma..........appa............." You wanted to finish your words, but your emotions just kicked in out of nowhere.

"It's okay,..............(your name)................" You just cried as you were hugging your parents, even though you knew that you would so have to go back to reality soon.

~~~~~End of Dreamland~~~~~

"(your name).....................(your name)................"

"Mmmmm.................wait.................."

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~" You slowly woke up from your dream and saw  Sunhwa and your friends standing in front of you.

"You wanna go out and eat lunch, (your name)?............." said Hana.

".................."

"(your name)?............" said Hyosung.

"Oh...............sorry........I was..............nevermind.............." you stand up slowly as you were looking down on the floor.

"Yah, (your name).................were you dreaming...........about that again?..........your parents......?..........." Jieun didn't know what to say, but you began to tear up after realizing that reality hit back at you as the girls were giving you a groups hug to comfort you. "On the other hand, B.A.P. was standing outside, seeing the whole situation which made Yongguk shocked about the whole situation.

"Damn,............I've never seen her cry like that..........."

"True that, Zelo.................no wonder she doesn't look all cheerful and stuff like the other girls.............." said Jongup, feeling a type of pain in his chest by just seeing you cry. Poor, (your name)​...........I didn't know that her life would be like this..................

"............I didn't know a person like her bottles up all her past life events in someone like her who wants just wants to remember other memories that she wants to cherish............."

"Damn, Yongguk hyung.........I didn't know you're into her..............."

"Oh shut up, Youngjae............"

"Haha, someone is blushing right now.............." Himchan started to point at Yongguk's cheeks that are becoming pinkish-red, which Yongguk is trying to cover with his hands over his blushing checks.

"............."

"Haha, hyung..........you do li-" Yongguk started to cover Daehyun's mouth as he pushed him away to te hallways so that you and Secret wouldn't hear them.

"Damn it, Daehyun.....................just shut up and I'll buy you cheesecake............."

"Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"then what about my cheery tomatoes?"

"and my Americano?"

"and my gogi (meat)?"

"and my hambueger?"

"Just shut the up all of you and I'll ing get it for you....................."

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Youngguk walked in anger, knowing that the money coming out from his pocket would be gone in a snap since they would get more than what he usually gets them before.

    During lunch after you and the girls had calmed down and they finally convinced you to eat, they all got this for you and themselves to eat:

kimbap_main_HipFoodieMom.com_.jpg(kimbap)

87.jpg(jajamyun, or also known as black soybean noodles, if I'm correct............and pretend that you all got the largest size for five people...)

"Wah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" you were about to grab some, but someone smacked your hand. "Owwww..........wha'ts that for, Hyosung?~~~~~~"

"Gosh, Im just trying to help you, you know............for your health's sake.............."

"Nah...............ain't nobody got time to exercise all day and night....." you son then dive into the food.

"Aish,....this girl..............." they soon joined in and you all had a good time eating and talking with each other until Jieun looked up and saw EXO and BAP coming.

"Oh ................." The rest of you had looked up and said the same thing. They suddenly all sat next to your group. The five of you started to mouth words at each other.

You: What.the.!!!!!!

Hana: Why are they sitting next to us?

Jieun: How the am I supposed to know?!

Sunhwa: Sigh...............even though I do admit they're good-looking, I agree with Sunhwa. 

Suddenly, the four of you were glaring at Sunhwa.

Sunhwa: What?..........

Hyosung: Why did you even say that after what one of them has done to..........you know.........

Jieun: Oh shut up................I knew what had just happened at that time................

All of you stopped talking and started to eat silently. Suddenly, all the guys started to look at your direction.

"Hey, why are you guys silent all of the sudden?......"

"Do we need to answer that, Mr.Giant?"

"Hey,.........I'm just saying.................."

"Damn, hyung...............you just got whipped again by (your name)"

"Oh shut the up, Baekhyun................" You wanted to eat more and was half full, but just sitting across from the guys just made you lose your appetite.

"I'm just going to go back to class now.............just looking at them just makes me sick..........." You walked away fast to your classroom. On your way to your classroom, you had accidentally bumped into someone. You were about to fall backwards until someone caught you. 

"Be careful, there..........." You looked up a bit and saw his face for a second, but he walked away.

"Wasn't that Yongguk?................." You got confused as you were walking. "But that's not possible.................he was outside with his group though....................that's strange..........................."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, this picture made me laugh and caused me to bring this story idea up:

90f53136c1606df6