Trying to Get Close With You Part 1

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

     After what happened last time when I was with Yongguk, I didn't dare to speak to him since it felt awkward whenever we bump into each other or he approaches to me, which I would walk away from him. Even the others noticed that I act weird whenever I see him around. I don't even know if I can ever face him anymore after what had just happened, even though it's not the first time that we had an awkward situation like that...............he even took my supposedly first kiss I guess you can say.........Wait............the am I saying and why am I talking about this?............... Anyway, lunch had finally came and the girls told me that they had to stay in class so they can study a test for their next class. As I was walking around, I heard a bark out of nowhere:

bearded-collie-dog.jpg

23284_EX1.jpg(just ignore the little doggie there and pretend it's something else)

It turned out to be Fluffy, my furry friend I first met before I met Secret on the first day of school during my freshman year. Even though the school was nice to keep him after he got injured, Fluffy doesn't get along with a lot of people since he's a little picky on who he wants to be with. I walked up to him to pet him. "Aigoo~~~~~~~~~~~~how are you doing, Fluffy?~~~~~~~~" He barks back while wagging his tail happily. I decided to take him with me and some snacks from the storage next to his doghouse just incase since I didn't want him to be alone in his own doghouse and I haven't seen him for a while. As I went to my favorite secret place today since I can just get some fresh air:

visiondivision-the-patient-gardener-exte(when you arrived here, there's no one around)

     I took a blanket out from my lunch bag since I would always carry one if I feel like sitting on the grass and then took out my lunch. Fluffy was paying attention to my lunch, but I gave him some of his snacks, which was just a dog bone treat since it would keep him busy until I finish my lunch. As I was playing and had fun with Fluffy, I felt someone was here with me and when I turned around; it turned out to be Yongguk standing in front of me. 

Yongguk's POV

     Lunch came and I decided to ditch the guys today since my heart keeps telling me that I should find (your name). I don't know why, but after what happened that day, I couldn't get her off of my mind. Wherever I go, she pops out of my mind out of nowhere. When I eat, sleep, try to do homework, or anything else, her beautiful face just comes out of nowhere.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

One day, when I was trying to compose in my room since I love composing so much and it lets me pour my emotions, she came out of nowhere and was looking at me innocently. She was still wearing the same outfit where the incident with the both of us happened last time.

"Wait............am..........I............dreaming here?................" she just continued to stare at me. I didn't know what to do since I was confused about the whole situation. I went back on composing, but I heard someone. "Oppa~~~~~~~~~~" I looked back at her and she was winking at me. My heart was beating like crazy, but I think I'm just going too crazy.

"What the hell am I thinking about?........." I got up from my bed and walked around the room as I threw my book on the couch. Suddenly, she was leaning on my desk and playing with Tigger. When she looked up at me, she started to smile.

"Wow...........so beauti- Wait..............." I turned away from her  and took some deep breaths before I turned back. "Okay...............I don't even know why...........you're always in mind all the ti-" She suddenly blew a kiss to me. ..............why didn't she do that to my lips instead?........Wait...........what the am I saying?.............  "Fine....................I do admit that..................I have feelings for you, but I-"

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~~" she started to pout and did some ageyo. ,........did that just really happen?................Gosh I just wanna- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here we go again.............."I'm going ing crazy now............" As I was walking away from her and leaned my head against the wall, I felt someone was behind me and when I turned around it was her. 

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~" She then got closer to me face to the point where our lips met. I just kept staring at her in shock. She was about to say something at my right ear until I heard someone knocking the door.

"Hyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm hungry~~~~~~~~~"

"Then go out and buy something then."

"But I want cheesecake~~~~~~~~~~~~" I just glared at Daehyun and he slowly backed away.

"Can't you see me here? I'm trying to compose a song here.............." His mouth made a "o".

"Then............later?................" I gave him the what-do-you-think face and he ran away.  I walked back to my bed and laid on my back. Gosh.............what's happening to me here?................

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

     I was walking around the school until I heard someone's laughter. I turned around and saw it was (your name) and a dog. Even though I'm not that far away from her, my heart started to beat more, which made me walk up to her.  I got close enough to her and I got jealous that she started to kiss the dog after the dog had kissed her. She started to smile and it was so.............pure and.............amazing that..................it like time had stopped. I didn't know why but I took a picture of her secretly and saved it until I saw her pause for a while. When she was about to turn around, I quickly put my phone away in my pocket and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Ohhh.......................Youngguk-shi..........." she looked up at me as she was petting the dog.

"Ohhh........hey......wassup?................"

"Nothing...............what are you doing here?..........." she tilted her head a little. Cute

"Ohhh...............I uhhh.............wanted to get some fresh air.............and then...............I saw you...........here........."

"Ohhhh.................." (your name) looked at her phone and then got up as she was packing her stuff. "I should go back and bring Fluffy to his doghouse. Lunch is about to end in 5 minutes." She walked past me and I was about to say something, but she was gone. I turned around since I had some time to chill, but I saw something shiny on the ground. I picked it up and it was this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQHOQQSNbg4dI2n8ohYTD

"Huh?...............doesn't this necklace belong to (your name)............'little princess'?...................I wonder who gave it to her?............."

Your POV

      As I took Fluffy back to his doghouse, I started to pet him while asking him questions. "Yah, why weren't you barking today?" Fluffy just tilt his head to the side. "Omo, you think he's nice, huh?..........." He responded back with a bar and wagging his tail. "You think he's a nice guy?.........." Fluffy started to me and I almost fell on my but good thing I had a good balance. As I look down and gave a kiss to Fluffy, I just realized that that my necklace that my father gave me went missing. I was about to go back to my secret place, but the bell started to ring. I just sighed and then pat Fluffy along with another kiss before I left to class.

     Class ended earlier than expected since the teachers had a meeting today and I was packing my things quickly so I could find my necklace that my father gave me before he left. As I was rushing to my secret place, I was searching my necklace everywhere while cussing under my breath. I had looked all over the place and there wasn't a sign of my necklace. I felt lost after being so careless for losing my necklace that my father gave me. I fell to the floor as I started to tear up, but I felt something or someone was beside me............................ As I looked up, I was shocked because he saw me crying all by myself..............