The First Argument

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

     After you had got your news seats ad break time had started, you were still sleeping on your desk while listening to your favorite song until Violet and her gang started to go up to your seat.

"Hey, !!!!!!!!!!!" said Violet. You just ignored her since you didn't have the tie for her and her es. Violet started to get irritated at you and for not listening and she suddenly started to pull you hair up. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to your direction. You just glared at her. "You !!!!!!!!!! Why the aren't you listening?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Violet was about to slap the out of you until someone came in.

"You should stop ing around with people............." a deep voice guy came in. When you turned around and saw Yongguk standing there, holding onto Violet's wrist.

"O-oppa............" Violet was trying to act innocent. "She was bullying me though~~~~~~~~~~~" Her mob of es including your step-sister nodded their heads. You just smirked in ing stupidities because  you had knew he was outside and saw everything that just happened.

"You shouldn't have done that..........." He just took your wrist and led you out of the classroom, which just made Violet pissed even more. As Yongguk was pulling your wrist, you tried to free yourself from his grip but he just held it tighter. He pulled you into an empty class while still holding your wrist. He turned around to face you. "(your name) ar-" Before you let his respond, you slapped his face out of nowhere. You were as shocked as him because you didn't know what made you this, but you kept a straight face.

You were walking out of the empty classroom until you said this before you had walked away, "You didn't have to that.......it just makes me even more upset about what you have done before.............."........now what have I done........... Yongguk was still standing in shocked about what had just happened a second ago. What have I done?...........What the was that for?.............Unless............

     As you were walking back to class, Secret was running up to you, full of questions on their minds.

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!! What the happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" You just shook your head at Sunhwa while still shocked about what just happened earlier.

"(your name)..............what happened?.............." You looked up at Jieun. You took a deep breath before you said anything.

"I slapped him on his left side..........." 

"Mwoh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" You were about to say something until heard someone storm in the room.

"YAH (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh ............here we go again.........." you turned around and saw angry Yongguk this time, which made you frighten about it a bit.

"What the was that for?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No thank you for saving your from that ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" 

"Haha.........I didn't ask for your help anyway..........."

"You lil-"

"Woah...........why did I miss half of the show here?" You and Yongguk looked up and saw Kris standing by the door.

"What the do you want, you giant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" 

Hey, hey...........calm the down,(your name)............."

"Why the should I even do that?..............."

"Cause you look like a when you get pissed..........."

"What the did you say?..............."

Kris started to walk closer to you. "Cause.you.look.like.a..when.you.get.pissed."

You couldn't hold your anger any longer. "Hyosung,...........is there any teachers coming?.........."

Hyosung looked outside and then looked back at you. "Make it quick." Everyone got confused but you and Secret. Instead of responding to Kris you walked closer and just kicked his ding-dong and did a roundhouse kick. Even Yongguk was shocked that you did. Damn..........that was hot of her to that............wait.......what the did I just said?........... After that just happened, you just walked back to your seat, knowing that there might be some fans of his going to kill you once the news starts to spread. When the teacher came, Kris stood up and his nose started to bleed.

"Omo, Kris are you okay?"

"Yeah.........I'm just going to be in the bathroom, sonsangnim......." You just went back to sleep and pretended as if nothing happened, even though your friends were laughing about what just happened while the other students were still gossiping about what you had did. Throughout the class, Yongguk couldn't focus because he keeps on looking at you, even though the teacher told him to pay attention many times. Damn, why am I acting like this?...................Why the hell can't I take my eyes off of her?.....................Aish,this girl is driving me crazy...................