The Hell Just Happen?..................

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

     After I had bumped into the one who looks like Yongguk even though he was outside with his group at lunch, many questions started to form in my mind. What the hell is going on?................. If that wasn't Yongguk, is that.................his twin?.............but that's weird......if he did have a twin, wouldn't he be with the group?.............As I was in my train of thoughts, I heard someone calling me.

"Ah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I snapped back to reality.

"Oh......hehe, minahe............"

"What are you thinking about,  (your name)?..........."

"Ahhh.................nothing............Hana......."

"You sure?..............."

"Yeah, Jieun................"

"Come on, now.............We should hurry up and change for dance class now..............."

"Awwwwwwwww do I have to, Hyosung?~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Anything to get your lazy as off of this seat, now come on~~~~~~~~~~~~" The girls started to dragged me off of  my seat. As we were heading to the gym lockers, I saw Yongguk, but he's with a different group of friends and........the weird thing is...............he looks different................I mean........he doesn't have a sharp jaw-line like the time he had from the first day of school........Wait............why am I talking about him like that?............ After the girls and I had gotten dressed and was heading to our class, I saw Yongguk with his group, but his jaw-line is sharp like before..............That's weird................one minute he had a somewhat round face, but now suddenly he has a sharp jaw-line.............What the is going on?.............. 

     After class was over, I was tired as because the teacher kept making me dance the out of mind since I didn't put much effort into this class, even though most of the time I don't bother listen in dance class because I don't like it when someone makes me do things............especially my step-mother and step-sister...........but I have to in the house or else I'll beaten by my step-mother again...............T_________________T As I was walking to my locker and got dressed, I was about to leave until I saw Violet and her gang. I saw them smoking, but my step-sister was hesitant about doing that, which I turned my phone on silent and snapped a picture of them, which I couldn't get my step-sister in sadly and walked out of the locker quietly. As I met with the girls, I started to feel hesitant about what to do with the evidence on my phone, but I also saved onto a document just incase if it got erased.

"Yah,  (your name)​.......what too you so long?............." I just showed them the picture.

"What the hell?..............."

"Quiet down you guys............"

"Then.................what are you going to do now?....................."

"Molayoh..............."

There was dead silence for a while until Hana said something. "Come one now.............You should get back home or else you'll get in trouble again............." We all walked out of the school and talked about something to get off our minds about the picture until we all saw two Yongguks standing in front of us. 

"Ummm...............Jieun.............you didn't tell me that there were two....................of him............."

"Holy ..................." said Sunhwa.

"I swear of God,  (your name)..................I didn't know there were two of.................." As the both of them looked at us, we all just froze and at that time, the rest of BAP and EXO came.

"Oh, wassup Yongnam." said Kris.

"What?! Yongnam?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" All of us girls started to say in unison. My head started to hurt like hell now.

"Wait.........................then.............then................."

"The taller and one that doesn't have a sharp jaw line is Yongnam. The other one is Yongguk."

"Yah!!!!! I'm not that short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Haha, Himchan just called you short, my dongsang!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Damn, they sound the same in a way...............I think...........O.O........... This is just making my head hurt even more. After a short silence, I just started to walk away and head back home.

"Yah,............. (your name).............hwere are you going................." I just continued to walk and didn't even bother to respond back to my friends. As I was walking, I felt someone pulling my arm and an embrace. Wait..................who the hell is hugging me?..........

"Yah, pabo!!!!!!!! You could of gotten killed by that car if I wasn't here........." I pushed the guy away and it was...............Yongguk..........gosh the twins are confusing me.............

"Umm.....................thanks...........uhhhhhhhhhh............"

"Yongguk..............and you're welcome..........." I didn't know why, but just looking into his eyes is just making me feel weak all of a sudden. Suddenly, I just realized that he was hugging me and I just pushed him away. , why do I suddenly feel hot right now?............and why is my heart beating like crazy?......................................

"Yah.................what the hell just happen over there?................."

"Ohhh..............that's my older twin..................Yongnam.............."

"Ohhh..............." I just started to walk, but suddenly he was walking besides me, which made me stop walking. "Yah,.........what the hell are you doing?........."

"Walking you back~~~~~~~~" I just rolled my eyes and continued to walk and he continued to walk with me and talked about random crapped that I didn't bother to listen. The more he started to talk, the more I got frustrated about why he's following me.

"Yah!!!!!! Why are you following me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Omo,...............someone's mad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" He started to pinch both of my cheeks, which shocked me a little bit cause the only person who has done that besides my friends is my dad.............I started to pull his hands away from my cheeks.

"Yah..............why did you do that..............aish............apayo..............." I was about to rub my cheeks until Yongguk grabbed my face and kissed both sides of my cheeks.

After that happened, he had let go of me. "There.........does that feel better?~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"....................."

"Omo........are you blushing?~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Y-yah................" Then I covered my cheeks and started to walk away, which a smile formed out of no where. When he caught up to me, I was already at the gates and had closed the door already. When I got into my room, my heart started to beat like crazy. I blanked out for a second ...................what's happening to me?................ until I heard my step-mother calling me.

"You brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come up and ing cook for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and there goes my mood..................