Surprise Motherer!!!!!!!!!!!!

My One and Only Tigger

  Author's POV

                You started to wake up and your heads hurt............like hell.........

"Ahhh...............where the hell am I?" When you open your eyes, you looked around and noticed that you were inside a basement along with Violet. Even you dress was dirty after being kidnapped out of nowhere. You started to panic a bit since you were also tied up to a pole. You were starting to get some flashbacks in you mind as you were sitting up right.

Flashback

                As you were talking to Kris, someone had spilled water on your dress.

"OMG, sorry, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You were relieved that it was water since this dress cost you a lot, but as much as Secret or Jen's dress. Kris was about to scold at the guy until you interupted him. "It's okay..........it's just water. Excuse me,Kris." Once you had arrived to the bathroom, you grabbed some paper towels to wipe off the dress but you didn't notice that Violet was also in te bathroom.

"Yah..............what are you doing here?.................." Violet didn't respond back. "Mwoh?......Why ar-" As soon as you turned her around, she looked as if she killed someone and is scared about it.

" (your name).............." Violet started to hug you.

"Wae you?..............."

"He's going to kill me............"

You pushed her away to face her. "Mwoh?.................How do you know if he's going to kill you or not?..........." Violet just passed ou her phone.

To: Violet

From: Uknown

            Spend the rest of the day and have as much fun as you can cause you're not going to see the light the next day. Have fun~~~~~~~

You looked back at Violet and she started to cry. All you can do was was hug her.

"Ottokei,  (your name)?..................why must he do this to me?..............." You started to think about the last incident when you saw Violet after school.

Another Flashback (this time it's in Your POV and just think of as a flashback within another flashback, if you know what I mean.......)

             After the group of men had left the school garden, I walked to her.

"What was that all about?"

"It's nothing.......really........."

"What? It wasn't the first time that happened to you..............Anyway, what did you want to tell me?"

"Sigh................but before I do tell you, promise me that you won't tell anyone, even him.........."

"What does that have to do with him?"

"Violet..................stop avoiding my question and talk about him now..............just tell me whatthe just happened there?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yah...............(your name)......."

I walked up to her and held onto her shoulders. "Speak............cause if you don't, you're just wasting my god damn time talking nonsense about him from my perspective..........."

Her body started to shake a little before she started to speak. "They're shark loans............"

"Mwoh?.......Shark loans?..........Does it..................have to do with your uncle?................" Violet just nodded her head. "Was that the reason why you had to break up with Jin?.........." Violet turned away from me after she nodded.

"Yah.....................pabo yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you didn't ing tell me about this earlier?!?!?!?!?!?!?! After all these years for hating you and thinking that you were playing with Jin, you were actually struggling!!!!!!!!! Why the did you do that?!?!?!?!?! We could have hel-"

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!IF THE BOTH OF YOU HELPED ME, YOU GUYS WOULD END UP IN TROUBLE AND PROBABLY GET KILLED BY THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!"

"M-mowh?..............dead?................bu-"

"It's not that simple.......that bastard who was talking to me was my uncle...............he hates my father's guts for taking over the company and stealing my moter away from him............" As soon Violet started to cry, I hugged and comforted her.................Pabo...............even if it'll ut my life in danger, I would still helped you...........

End of Flashback (but still on the other flashback)

"Was this the guy I saw last time?............." Violet just nodded as she was crying and holding onto you. On the other hand, Violet was thinking about her past.

Violet's Flashback

 

                Ever since I met Jin for the first time and became an official couple, my life felt complete. The more time I spend with Jin, I felt love and more human compared to the crappy life I have. However after three weeks or so, those problems came back. My ing uncle started to ruin what my family's company by taking out loans, even though none of us had given him the account information or any permission to do so.............sigh............at least the company is doing fine now, but we still have to deal with those "shark loan" he made...............that ing idiot.................and the worst part is that he's threatening my family.............mostly with death.........................and since I didn't want anything to happen with Jin, I had no choice but to break it off with him...........Mianhe, Jin. I don't want you to be in danger because of me..............

End of Flashback

"Come on...............let's go out.........the others might be wondering where te hell are we since we're taking too long." You wiped her tears away and pulled her out of the bathroom. Halfway to the ballroom, someone pulled the both of you and covered both of your faces with a towel that contained some alcohol. All you see was pitch dark.

End of Fashback.

As you were struggling, Violet started to wake up. "(your name)?............."

"Yah.................are you okay?"

"Mhm.............now we just need to figure out how the hell can we get out.........." Suddenly, a group of men barged into the room. The both of you became scared, but you didn't show it. You were facing the other sideof the wall since you didn't want to look up at the man.

"Well, well.............I guess we have two uests in the house..............." Wait...............................why des that voice sound so familiar?.....................

"What the do you even want, you old bastard?..........Isn't bothering my family enough for you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Tsk tsk.................you have no manners..................didn't your parents teach you about that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"But you are a different case though................" As you were listening to their conversation, you were becoming more worried about the situation. Out of nowhere, the man slapped Violet and you flinched a bit.

"So I'm "a different case", huh?...................." he started to slap her even harder that it lead him to kicking her stomach. As the uncle was about to beat the out of Violet, one man suddenly enters the room.

"Hey, boss. You got an urgent call from someone!!!!!!!"

"Ugh............what's so urgent about it?..........."

"I don't know...........go check it yourself............"

"What the did you say, punk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" As soon as the uncle was beating the man, the rest of thegrup tried to stop the both of them, which one of the men who tried to pull the bass away fell on the floor and drop his phone. You took the hance to use your egs to reach for it, but it was not close enough for you to touch it with your heels until it took you at least 7 times to get it and hide it under your dress. At that moment, the uncle got pissed and left the room, leaving the rest of the men taking the man who was knocked out by the uncle out of the basement.

"Violet....................I think we can get out here soon..................." As you showed her the phone that was hidden under your dress, the both of you smiled at each other.


So..........guys.................I have some news..............................this story is about to reach the end soon....................but on the oter hand, at least you guys get to know what'll the story be like in the end...............hopefully it won't be crappy.....................SEE Y'ALL LATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!