Bumping in Together and Those Memories Together..........

My One and Only Tigger

Jin's POV

         Some weeks went by ever since I had just transferred to this school with my precious cousin with my gang. Even though I know that Violet goes this school and I might not bear to see her because of what she has done in the past, I think it's better to face it and fight against it instead of running away from it. I don't know how I might react when I see her once again, but I know that I'm not going to be like how I used to be when I first met her. For the past years ever since I had found out about the truth, I kept thinking about the memories that I had with her: I remembered the way she smiles at my lame jokes, the way we would cuddle with each other, and especially her kiss. I know that I should be moving on about this situation, but part of me still misses her. Sigh.............love does make you a fool sometimes that you don't know what to do next, especially after a break-up. As I was thinking about the past, I had bumped into someone adn was about to apologize to that person until I noticed it was Violet. Speaking of the devil..........

"What? No apology, Jin?" I just glared at her since I really have nothing to say to her. I was about to walk away until she spoke up. "You miss me?" I do admit that part of me had missed her, but I can't after what she has done to me.

"Psht? me...missing you?..............." I turned around to look straight in her eyes. "That's bull................"

Author's POV

      As Jin left Violet, Violet walked away to a random empty classroom that the school doesn't use. After she closed the door and locked it, she just curled into a ball and cried. Mianhe oppa..................I had to do this or else something else would happen............ Even though people think Violet is a or some cold-heart person in their eyes, they don't know her story and what she has done. Something that had brought light into her life was then overshadowed by something, or rather said it would be by someone. Some might think that they know her well based on the events they heard around the school, but they don't know how it happened or the reason behind it. Violet kept crying until she heard someone by the door; that's when Violet started to freak out because nobody never seen her in that state. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

        The school year is going by fast you and the first semester is almost over. Even though all of us were too busy with work and the college application and so on, I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Violet recently. I heard her cry for the first time and even though I should be happy about her feeling miserable about something, part of me pities her in a way. I don't even know what made her break down like that, but I'm assuming it's something she might deserve...........or not........depending what the situation is...........As I was thinking about that situation, I felt someone pulled my arm and it turned out to be Yongguk.

"Yah, you should be careful of where you were looking. Did you know that you were about to be killed by that car if I didn't save you there?!?!?!?!?!?! How would I go on in life if you were killed back there?............"

All I could do was hug Yongguk because he was about to break down...........literally. "Mianhe, oppa............I was thinking too much about something.........."

He pulled away as hiss hands were cupping my face, just so that he can look right at my eyes. "Are you still thinking about that incident with that again?"

"Aniyo and since did I say you can call her a ?"

"Well...........she did treat you................not as loving as me.........." He then hugged me after that. "I mean..........who wouldn't love someone as sweet and loving as you, (your name)?~~~~~~~~~"

"The and Violet, that's for sure..........."

"Anyone else besides them, they're not important in our lives."

"True........and wait............what do you mean by "our lives" exactly?...................Like I know we're dating and stuff............but how does it have to do with you?"

"If anyone decides to mess with you, I'm sure they're going to have to mess with me first." Yongguk looked serious about it for a second, but then went back to his smiley self.

"Aish, since when you became even cheesier? Did you hang out with Chen, Chanyeol, Himchan, or anyone else who loves to tell cheesy stuff to you too much?"

"Nope........I'm like this because it's how I really felt whenever I'm with you..............." he took my hand and placed it on his left chest, where his heart was beating rapidly fast like mine.

"Ehhhhhh, hajinmayo..........." I walked away from Yongguk and he caught up to my placed, only being flowered with kisses from him as he hugs around my waist tight....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Bows 90 degrees and quickly gets up*) I know, I know............I haven't posted for so long like I should have and the reason is it's because of homework T______T.  Ever since school started for me, I couldn't find the time to do this since I'm in my senior year and have to think about colleges I want to go QQ.................gosh time had gone by too fast........ I'm also thinking about some other stories to write, but I can't find the right group yet. If you have other groups that you want me to write about, just tell me and I'll try my best to find the right story for that group and especially the right time I can continue writing stories. I'm not sure if I can update the next chapters since senior year in high school is very very VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE AND IT REQUIRES ME AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE IN MY POSITION OR WHO HAVE BEEN IN MY SPOT TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF OF HERE FIRST FOR THE FIRST HALF OF SCHOOL YEAR AND THEN AFTER THAT APPLICATION PROCESS IS DONE AND SO ON, I WOULD HAVE TIME TO THEN POST. So...... just hope for the best  that I can post more of these chapters for you guys to read and I'm sorry again if I can't post them often................I hope you love reading this chapter and would be anticipating for my future stories!!!!!!~<3