Here Comes Jealousy

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

     You were feeling in a pretty good mood today since your y stepmother and Jen were out of town for a while, even though you know that Jen would be in trouble once she gets back to school by the teachers since the semester exams are coming up pretty soon. Exams didn't bother you a lot since you felt confident in your classes and the teachers adore you since you're one of the good students who pays attention in class, even though you sometimes struggle in class. Since the teacher left class a little early for a meeting, the teacher gave your class an extra 15 minutes of break before lunch period. You were about to sleep until someone disturbed you.

"(your name)............." you looked up and saw Yongguk, smiling at you. You didn't know what to say but just looked at him. "You know you should stop staring at me like that..........." he then comes closer to you. "......you're just making me even more crazy about you.............." You jumped up a bit from your seat. What he just happen here?.......................... You touched his forehead and examined his face. "Yah............what the hell is wrong with you today? Are you sick?"

He held on to your hands that was on his cheeks. "Aniyo................." You were pulling your hands away from his face, but it just made Yongguk grip on your hands more.

"Y-yah......what the are you doing?..........." you said it soft but loud enough for the both of you to hear since you didn't want to draw out attention from other people, even though Secret was laughing their butts off because you and Yongguk.

"What?.........Can't I be like this~~~~~~~~~~~" he started to pout, which freaked you out a bit since you had never seen the tough-guy Yongguk trying to act this cute before. You pushed him away and looked at the window. "Yah~~~~~~~~~(your name)~~~~~~~~~~~Look at me~~~~~~~~~~" You were trying your best to not look since you were laughing at his cuteness until you heard someone calling for Yongguk.

"Hyung.............what are you doing here?..........." you turned around and saw Jongup.

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What took you so long~~~~~~~~~~" That made Jongup and Yongguk surprised a bit since they had never seen you be cute before, but Jongup had just played along with it.

"Aigoo..................someone's upset about something.................." you ran up to Jongup, leaving Yongguk confused and pissed at the same time.

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm hungry~~~~~~~~~~~can't you buy something to eat?.........." But in reality, you just wanted to leave Yongguk since you felt awkward around cutie pie Yongguk. The bell and you dragged Jongup out of the class, leaving Yongguk confused of what had just happened. What the was that all about?.............Why can't she be cute like that when I'm around? Why is she doing that to Jongup instead? What's so goo- Wait..............am I overreacting here?..................

On the other hand, Jongup was wondering what's going on. "What the hell is going on with you, (your name)"

"Jongup oppa..................don't you think it's kind of weird that.................Yongguk is acting......a little.........."

"Aish, this girl......you don't really know hyung that well.................." You hit Jongup's arm."Yah, what the hell was that for?.........."

"What the hell do you mean by that?!"

"Well.................even though he looks tough on the outside,......................he does act kind of like................."

"Another child version of Zelo?................."

"Well................he does act like a child sometimes......but not like as much as Zelo...............nah,.....take that back..............."

"Okay.......................let's get lunch now~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm starving~~~~~~~~Kaja~~~~~~~~~~~" as you were dragging Jongup in the cafeteria, Kris noticed and he felt like he was going to explode and wanted to go up to Jongup and beat the crap out of him. Even the rest of EXO had noticed Kris is looking straight at your direction.

"Guess who's looking at his lover?~~~~~~~~~~"

Kris turns back to EXO and glares at them. "No I wasn't, Chen."

"Omo, look!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun made a shocked expression and pointed at you direction, which made Kris immediately turn around to look and he just saw nothing there. He turned back around and faced the members with the "what-the-hell-was-that-for" expression, while the rest of the members were just laughing their butts off.

"Haha, hyung~~~~~~~~~" Tao was about to fall out of his seat from laughing too much.

"Ugh damn it you guys.............." Kris ran over to Baekhyun and they both started to have a fight..............like a childish fight...............

     On the other hand, you saw the whole scene of Kris and Baekhyun being al childish but you didn't hear what they said before the started to fight. You and Jongup had sat next to the window side. "Aigoo..............boys these days......................."

"What the hell does that supposed to mean?"

"Hey, I consider you as my brother and be happy about it since you're the normal one and not like those idiots over there." as you were pointing at EXO, Jongup was just laughing at you.

"So................do you like anybody, (your name)?~~~~~~~~~~~"

You almost choked on your food and almost spat on Jongup right at his face. "What?!"

"Holy ...................what was that all about?.............."

"Nothing..............why are you asking me about that?"

"I'm just cuirous............."

"Awww~~~~~~~~~~~~~you like me~~~~~~~~Aigoo~~~~~~~~~~you're such a cutie~~~~~~~~~" as you were pinching his cheeks.

Jongup got a little annoyed and pushed your hands off of his face. "Psht, you wish I did............"

"Awwwwwwwwwww.......................now I'm sad because of you~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Oh just shut up and eat now.................." As you and Jongup continued to eat, Jongup was looking around and saw someone outside. "Huh.............isn't that Yongguk hyung outside?................" You looked outside at the window and saw Yongguk with another girl outside, facing each other. The l??!?!?!?!?!Violet?!?!?!?!  Even though you didn't know what she was saying, Yongguk looked a little irritated and when he turned around, he saw you and Jongup. You made eye contact with Yongguk for a while and then you saw Violet was about to cry as Yongguk turned back at her.  I guess that girl is trying to confess to him or something like that? Huh very fuinny................But the weird part is...........why do I feel angry and sad at the same time, even though I shouldn't really care about what's going on in his life and Violet is being fake?..............However, when you saw Violet hugged Yongguk and he just stood there for a while, which made you turned away. What the hell did I just see there?!?!?!?! Why the is she even hugging him?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wait,.......what the did I just say?........Do I............like him?........... "Jongup oppa,.............I forgot that I was supposed to do something..........catch you later.............." 

" (your name)....................." and you walked away and didn't hear Jongup calling you.

     As you were walking to your class, there was no one around and you had finally burst into tears as you sat at your seat while looking outside at the window. Why the hell am I acting am I acting like this?.......... Why should I even care about him?.................Why can't I stop this feeling that I have in me whenever I see him around?............It just hurts even more just thinking about it..........................

Youngguk's POV

     After (your name) left with Jongup to the cafeteria, I was confused about what just had happened in the classroom, but I couldn't help but feel.............I guess you can say...............jealous of Jongup since closer with  (your name)​......................sigh, she was being all cute around with him............. why can't I be in his place........... Anyway, I was about to go to the cafeteria until I bumped into someone and it turned out to be Violet. I tried to walk to the other side, but she blocked my way then said something.

"Yongguk oppa~~~~~I have something to tell you." Even though I don't like her, she's irritating as ................ I decided to walk outside since I didn't feel like eating right now, but I heard that stupid girl calling me. I walked over to the tree that was close to the cafeteria and as I stopped and turned around, I saw the girl stopped her tracks. Gosh, this girl needs to stop following me..................

"Oppa............I have something to tell you.............." 

"What is it?................." Even though I know what she's going to say, I said it in an annoyed tone since I don't want to deal with her since I knew she was telling me lies. When I turned around, I saw Jongup and (your name), which  (your name) and I had made eye contact, but I turned away from her since just seeing  (your name) with Jongup just makes me angry, even though Jongup is my friend and brother. That stupid girl started to cry and then suddenly hugged me out of nowhere. I stood there for a while since I didn't know what the just happened, but when I pushed her away from me and turned around, I didn't see  (your name) and Jongup just shook his head, telling me that she went off somewhere. I started to run back to class and when I saw her there, I couldn't walk over to her. She just started to cry and I............wanted to walk over to her and comfort her but.............I couldn't...............I didn't even know why.....................Even my heart felt like it was being stabbed many times by just looking at her seeing being in pain.....................