Fight Part 2

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

      Flashback (continuing from the previous flashback)

             After that day, you had noticed Jin and Violet were hanging out a lot more often and you slowly noticed that the both of them were getting too close with each other while having some type of relationship that's more than friends. When you were hanging out with them and the rest of the members of BTS, you started to talk with Rap Monster as the both of you were behind of the others.

"Hey, don't you think there's something going on with Violet and my cousin? They look like they're dating....don't you think so?"

"Hmmm..........well..............to be honest, your cousin does talk about Violet all the time and smiles whenever we mention her name and such..............."

"The heck?......................I'd never heard of Jin talking about love...................."

"Well he's definitely in love, especially right now." Rap Monster had pointed to where Jin and Violet are and the both of them were having a poke war with each other.

"Aigoo................a fool in love.................."

            A week later, Jin and Violet were officially a couple. From what you've heard from the other members of BTS, Jin confessed to Violet when they were out at the Han River. As you and Violet started to hang out more often, the both of you were like sisters in a way since Violet would protect you from other people who would bully since you weren't that type of person yet. You guys would go out shopping, hang out at her place, or basically things that best friends should do with each other. However, five months later, you had noticed that Violet wasn't being all lovey-dovey with Jin because you thought she was having family problems since you saw her one day texting you about her family. School was over and you were finding Violet so the both of you can hang out. But as soon as you saw her, you stopped walking because all you see was Violet and some random guy kissing. Before you left, you took a picture cautiously and then left the building. Halfway from where BTS lives, your phone rang and noticed it was a message from Violet.

To: (your namebestie

From: Violet bestie

​             Hey, where are you? I thought you're going to wait for me................ :(

 

To: Violet 

From: (your namebestie

           Ohhhhhh................I have something urgent to do.................sorry I didn't tell you. It came unexpectedly..........

 

To: (your namebestie

From: Violet bestie

​          Ahhhh..................okay then. Be careful~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

To: Violet

From: (your name bestie

         Ne, you too!!!!!!!~~~~~~

 

          As you were walking to BTS's place, part of you wanted to tell Jin about the situation, but the other part of you didn't want Jin to be hurt. Aish, ottokei?........I know that I should tell Jin the truth, but t the same time, he won't believe me and even if he finds out about it, he's just going to bottle up his feelings and god.............I don't know what he'll do next if he does find out. Should I tell the other BTS members first about it?..............I mean they would know what to do..........right...............well despite of them always fooling around, they would know what to do......right?........Oh I'll just deal with it once I get to their place.

         You had finally arrived to their place and as you step in front of the door, you were hesitating about ringing the bell. You were about to leave until someone opened the door. "Omo.........(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh........hey, V................"

"What brings you here? Are looking for Jin? He's actually out getting something."

"Ummmm...................it's something that has to do with Jin................and Violet.................." As soon as V heard that, he immediately pulled you in and call the rest of the members to the living room.

"Yah, V. What the heck are you cal-HEY, IT'S (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" J-Hope just ran up to you and gave you a bear hug.

"Omg.................can't.............breathe..........." J-Hope pushed you away as the rest of the group started to give you more bear hugs.

"What brings you here, Shorty?"

"For the last time, stop calling me that, Jungkook. Or else I'm not going to bring you to Lotte World.............."

"HELL NO, NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL TAKE ME THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Jimin started to pout.

"Okay, cut the crap you guys. Why are you here again?"

"So you don't want to see me, Suga?...........Awwww, you hurt my feelings~~~~~~"

"Oh come on. You know that I didn't mean like that?"

"Hehe, I knew you would say that."

"(your name)?..............."

"Fine.......................The reason why I came here, Rap Monster, is that I wanted to talk to you guys about Jin and Violet................" As soon as the rest of the guys sat down with you while you were explaining the whole story. After some time had passed, the rest of BTS were just sitting there being all confused about the whole situation.

"So....................what you're telling me................is that...............you caught............Violet kissing........anouter guy?..........."

"Yeah,............I know it's hard to not believe it, but........I saw it with my eyes.............what should I do, Rap Monster?...............I don't want to hurt him, but at the same time..........I think it's better for him to know the truth..........." You were trying to hold in your tears because you didn't like seeing Jin suffer, after what had happened o his family when he was young, which the rest of the members were comforting you. On the other hand, you and others didn't know that Jin was standing with the door open because there was a wall covering the living room. As Jin slowly closed the door, he just walked around the corner, thinking about the memories that he had with Violet while thinking about what you had said earlier. (Jin's thoughts) What?................Violet.............kissing..............But how's that possible? She loves me........right?.........I mean we still contact with each other and hang out whenever we can, even though there's a part of me telling me that she's acting weird. Aish..................this might be ridiculous........... As Jin was walking around the park, he saw Violet and assumed that Violet didn't know the guy that she was sitting next to since he's on his phone. Jin was about to approach happily to Violet until he saw something that broke his heart. Violet kissing another guy right in front of his eyes. Jin couldn't bear to see hat's happening, but at the same time his body wouldn't let him move. It took some time to walk away since Violet was too bust making out with the other guy. Half a mile later away from the park, Jin started to break down that he threw a couple of punches on the wall. He didn't care is he's injured badly or not, all he was thinking was about what he's going to do with his broken heart.

                After that event, Jin eventually was dumped by Violet when she met him at the park, which was also the day where you stopped contacting or have and links with Violet. He didn't eat for days and even though he knows that he should move on from what had just happened, he couldn't stop thinking about the times that he had with Violet. The pain had completely mentally killed him that he almost commit suicide, but the good thing was that the other members stopped him quick. Since from that day and on you didn't really trust anyone else besides BTS and Secret because not only you were afraid that someone would hurt someone you love, but also mostly yourself also.

End of Flashback

             After that thought, you started to look up at the skies and sighed. If only Jin haven't met Violet from the beginning...........

"Jagi~~~~~~~~~~"

"O-oh?.................Waeyou?" Yongguk stopped his tracks and faced you as he held on your shoulders.

"Are you okay?.................Is there something bothering you?"

"Anyi..................I'm just thinking about when I can get away from those es at my house................."

"Woah......................someone has a bad mouth...................."

"Hm......what are you going to do about it?"

"Do you really want to know?" You started to walk away slowly, but turned around and you stick your tongue out before running away. "You're dead when I get you, jagi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As you were running away from Yongguk and got to your house, you quickly opened your door with you keys and you were about to close the door until Yongguk managed to slip inside on time. You were about to say something until you heard something in the living room.