The True Beauty

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

     You were in class doing working and waiting for the bell to ring for lunch since you didn't get to eat much in the morning for breakfast. You couldn't focus in class and all you were thinking about was food and break. The bell had finally rang and you ran to the cafeteria while pulling Jieun, leaving the rest of the girls behind and trying to catch up to your pace. You guys were getting dukboki (spicy rice cakes), kimbap, kimchi fried rice, some bottles of coke, and sweet and sour pork. As you all were going outside to eat and sat down at your usual place, everything went fine until the mob came.

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!! Why do you keep on having Yongguk oppa by your side?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" one of Violet's followers questioned you, which you didn't give a and continued to eat.

"Wow, this girl................." the other girl next to your step-cousin started to get irritated. When you were finished with your food and was about to throw it away, one of the girls put her foot out, which caused you to fall but your plate flew over to Violet's face on purpose since you didn't want to ruin your school uniform. After everyone including you saw what just happened, you got back up and apologized sarcastically.

"Omo, mianhe................I didn't mean to do that. Your friend made me trip............." Secret, EXO, and BAP were trying to control their laughter. 

"Hah, oh really?.................."

"Hmm.............look at you............you're a mess..............."

Violet started to grab your hair violently. "You ...............you don't even ing belong here!!!!!!! You're just a useless who got abandoned by you parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly, everything got tensed up, which your step-sister got shocked after hearing what Violet just said. 

"Mwoh?............."

"You heard me..............Your just a piece of worthless because your parents left you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You punched Violet on her left side. Everyone got shocked, but not Secret. Instead of a response, Violet slapped your right side, which your fake glasses fell off the floor while you touched your right side. At that time, both EXO and BAP started to run to your direction. The guys were surrounding you and Violet just to break the fight but also guarding you just incase if any teachers or the principal comes. You slowly looked up at Violet, which caused Yongguk and Kris to react with the same thought:Holy ................she's hot............

"Hah..................you know........that was a weak shot you did..............." You started to beat the crap out of her after you took your hand off of your face. The other girls, excluding your step-sister, started to join in, which Secret came in to fight with them. Good thing nobody was recording and there weren't any cameras around your area or else things would have gotten worse for you. The fight got intense  as you and Violet are beating the hell out each other, which you wanted to beat the out of her until you felt satisfied until you heard someone.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What the hell is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!" Before you got up, Violet slapped you hard. When you looked away and Secret came to your side to help you, you saw your other friends, Girls' Generation, with the principal. They immediately ran up to you.

"Yah,  (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone got confused and wondered how they know you as they ran up to you.

" (your name)..............are you okay?................" You looked up and pretended to moan in pain while winking them so that they can play along. They mouthed Okay to you as Tiffany, Hana, and Taeyeon secretly put make-up on you to make the bruise on your face look real as the rest of them huddle around you and giving you a hand at the same time.

The principal started to walk over to you, which they girls were done with the touch-ups. " (your name) are yo-Woah................." the principal backed away a little as he saw some fake blood trickling from your bruised forehead. "Excuse my language for this, but holy ,  (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He started to  run up to you as you were acting as if you were about to black out soon.

"It's okay, Mr. Yoo. We'll take her to the nurse............" said Sunny and the girls had immediately ran off. When Mr. Yoo turned around, he saw Violet and her girls but not your step-sister even though she had some bruises from the fight she got when Sunhwa tried to beat her up.

"You girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He pointed to Violet and the rest of the girls who were with her, even your step-sister. " Follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But, Mr.-"

"NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone became startled since they had never seen Mr. Yoo that pissed before. As they left, BAP and EXO were confused about how you face can become from not noticeable scratches into a total mess. Everyone else who watched had dispersed as BAP and EXO were still standing there.

"Damn................"

"Yeah..........I know right, Baekhyun.................." said Kai.

"No................I mean.........how does  (your name) know Girls' Generation, the SNSD goddess?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" All the guys started to glare at him. "What?..............." As the guys were bickering at Baekhyun, Yongguk was blown out of his mind as he picked up your fake glasses. A badass (your name)​...............I like that.............I've never seen her that attractive like that and without her glasses, even though she looks cute in them..... Damn, now she's making me want her even more.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm falling for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     At the nurse's office, the girls were trying to get rid of the excess make up they've done on your face while leaving some alone.

"Yah,  (your name)...............always likes to get into trouble..............." as Hyoyeon was lecturing you.

"Haha,............but at least that was a nice one...........wished we  could have seen the fight........."

"Oh, Jessica.................anyways, why did you guys come back after a hectic schedule you all had?..........."

"Well,..........we were about to get some rest until someone said she  had a bad feeling that something bad might happen at school............" Sooyoung started to look at Seohyun.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least we came in just in time to save  (your name)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Everyone started to laugh, which Mr. Yoo came in. You were about to bow in respect to him (that's a thing in Korea and you usually do that when you greet someone and want to show your politeness/manners), but Mr. Yoo said something. "Yah,  (your name).......it's oka, it's okay..........." You got back at your seat.

"Why are you here, Mr. Yoo? Don't you have a meeting?..........." said Tiffany.

"Yeah, I will, but I just need to tell  (your name) that the girls are going to be suspended for a pretty long time."

"Wait....................does that also include my step-sister, Jen?................."

"Yeah, waeyou?.................."

"Is it okay if you don't tell on her........yet?................." All the girls looked at as if you're crazy but didn't say anything.

"Why is that,  (your name)?......................."

"Well...........she didn't beat me up.........................like Violet and also she's struggling with her mother.......so.............just for now........................."

"I don't like the sound of that idea but,....................I'm fine with it, but just tell me if you change your mind though................"

"Ne................." As Mr. Yoo and the girls had left you, you sighed........wondering if you'll regret that. As you left the room and saw Jen outside at her lockers, you walked in front of her.

"I heard.............from Mr. Yoo...........that you didn't want him to tell omma what I've done.............." You didn't say anything just started at her. "Yah................why the did you do that after what I've done to you?...............Wae?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" At that time, you walked away from her, leaving her angry and confused.

Before you left, you turned around to face Jen and said, "Because....................I heard over your mother calling that.......................she had already made an arranged marriage for you...........with a wealthy man you don't know..........." 

Jen slowly looked at you in disbelief. "M-mwoh?................B-but........she'll never do that to me.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I recorded the whole thing and if I were you.........I wouldn't even ask her about it or else it just makes everything worse................." You turned around. "I'm just saying this because I'm warning you................not because I want to get revenge on you.........even though I should have in the first place...............appa wouldn't like that........" Then you walked awayas Violet fell onto the floor and started to cry, not knowing what to do.....................or even how to react.................Poor Jen.............why does she have this mother?...........I know I shouldn't be pitying her but her mother is cruel................even after marrying appa because of his money................

     Even though you were away from her, you couldn't help but tear up as well. You were walking to class until you bumped into someone.............