What Have I Done Now?

My One and Only Tigger

Your' POV

     After my neckace was found yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about what I did after Yongguk had found my necklace.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Yahh............" I took my bracelet back. "Where..................how.............."

"When you left with the dog, I saw this on the ground and I..............took it.........assuming it was yours..............and........" I looked back at him while trying to hold my tears back. Yongguk started to panic a bit. "Y-yah.........stop crying..........I-" I just hugged him which had surprised Yongguk a lot.

"Gomawo,..................Yongguk-shi..........." Yongguk still stood there for a while, but he slowly hugged back. 

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

     I can't believe that I just hugged him out of nowhere during that time. I lied on my bed and started to roll around in confusion. "Ahhhhhhh...........Aish!!!!!!!!!!!! Ottokei?....................." I was about to scream again until my y stepmother started to call.

"You brat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do the freaking laundry now or I'll kick you out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I started to go to the laundry room upstairs to do the laundry. As I was going up the stairs, I started to mumble random stuff about her. "Psht, yeah right............you can't even take care of yourself and the last time you were about to kick me out, you just gave me more to do................" I started to wash their clothes and good thing that it wasn't as much as before since I did some of them last time or else I would have just thrown them away, but mostly I would give them to charity after washing it since I did like helping others and I wanted to do something to help those poor kids who are struggling because of the lack of resources they have or necessities they receive. After putting the clothes in the washing machine, I head out to the back yard since the laundry room was close the backyard. I started to stretch my body and closed my eyes as I breathed in until I heard someone.

"Looks like someone is in a good mood being away from hell.............." I turned around and it was Yongguk. Oh right, I forgot that he lives next door to where I live. 

"What makes you think that?..............."

"Well do you like living there?................."

I turned around and faced him. "I..................none of your business............"

"Then that means you don't, am I right?"

"You-"

"You brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What the are you doing outside?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Go ing finish the laundry or else I'm going to take all of your money away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

​I started to turn around and got pissed off. "Psht, you don't even know my account.............." Before I walked back, Yongguk called me. "Yah!"

I turned around. "What do you want now?......"

"Gosh.............I was wondering if you wanted to hang out when they're not at home, but I guess not............" I turned around and walked back to the laundry room. I wanted to go back and apologize to him, but I didn't have the courage to go back...............

     After I had finished the laundry and went outside to hang them out, I heard my stepmother calling me.

"Hey brat, I'm going to be out with Jen and we're going in a couple of days so keep this ing place clean or else I'll trash your room."

"Okay.............." After I heard her and Jen out of the house for sure, I started to show my true colors. "Gosh.............that needs to stop wasting all her time to buy for herself that she or even her own daughter even wears..............."

"Well, well............someone had showed her true colors.............." I turned around to see who it was and it was Yongguk, and he's still at the same spot.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He just jumped over the fence and walked towards to me. "What the are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Hey, no one but you had left the house and is that how you treat a guest?"

"Haha, very funny...........you just hopped over............." I went back doing the laundry until Yongguk's hand on my wrist and turned me around to face him.

"You know.................a pretty girl like you shouldn't be doing other people's , ya' know............" I turned away from him since I felt like my face was burning up out of nowhere. I then felt his fingers on my chin and he turned my face to face. I suddenly realized how close our faces were, which caused me to be surprised and I almost fell. Luckily, Yongguk had caught me on time but he eventually tripped on his foot. Then, I suddenly realized that he was in top of me and I couldn't move while I felt my heart beating like crazy. I wanted to push him away, but part of me didn't want to though. I didn't even know which side I should listen in this state of shock. 

I felt Yongguk's hand on my cheek as he was looking at me and I felt his eyes were buying right through my soul. "(your name).............."

"U-uhhhh........." !!!!!!! Why am I stutter so much right now?!?!?!?!?!? As he started to lean in closer to my face, my body didn't even react to it and the funny part was that I actually wanted him to kiss me. Gosh I don't even know what's wrong with me................Every time when me and Yongguk are physically close to each other, my heart beats really fast that it'll pop out of my chest, even though it beats really fast whenever I see him. After he closed his eyes, I also closed my own eyes and I felt our lips were touching a little until I heard someone's voice.

"Yongguk!!!!!!!!! Where the are you?!?!?!?!?" I came back to reality and I saw Yongguk equally as shocked as I am right now. He then got off of me and replied back. "What do you want hyung?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Do you know where is black pants?"

"You threw it in the washing machine, hyung......."

"Then can I borrow yours then?"

"Hell no!!!!!!!!!"

"Yah, we're twins. .....sharing is caring, dude~~~~~~~" I started to laugh a little. 

Yongguk saw me laugh and he turned away quickly as his face turned red. "Just......find something else to wear then........."

"Aish.........This younger twin I have isn't even helping.........."

"Well at least you got a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh shut up...........you could not even confess to (your name), you wuss.........."

I stared at Yongguk in shock. It was quiet and awkward for a while until I said something. "Yah............what your brother said........is....that true..............Yongguk-shi?........" He didn't say anything but looked down on the floor as he rubbed the back of his neck and started to blush like crazy. "Uhhhhh............I.......got to go back.........and do homework now............see you later........" I ran back to the house and shut the door. As I leaned on the door, I started to smile out of nowhere. "Wait........The am I smiling about?..........Aish, I should get back to work.........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg, what do you think might happen next? XD sorry that I haven't updated my stories a lot. Thinking of a new chapter is sometimes hard since I don't want to end this story so quickly but I just want to get over with it so I can get to the suspenseful part.............anyways enjoy the reading and hope you'll like my other updates sooner............or later...........depending on how long it'll take me to get it updated.........