Why are You Here?................

My One and Only Tigger

Your POV

     The weekends had finally came and the best part is that I don't have any homework to do since I finished all of them on Friday and it wasn't a lot. Jen and her mother had gone out to the spa as usual and they aren't going to be back until Wednesday since her mother suggested a full spa treatment and some time off from school since she deserves it, even though her mother hasn't seen her grades yet and doesn't know what she really does in school. But at least I can get some shopping done since I really need some new clothes and shoes since my  and y  step-mother doesn't give me any money like how she used to when my father was here just to put on a show and act like she's all nice to me. Even though I don't want her dirty cash, I still kept it since I needed to survive and I gave some of it away to charity since I know how they feel struggling alone by themselves in this cruel world that we have. I decided to wear something to pretty myself up since I'm in a good mood today:

2013-hot-fashion-western-women-s-dress-c

 

8_2_4.jpg

     After I had braided my hair to the side and applied a little make-up, I texted the girls if they wanted to go out and all of them immediately responded yes. I put my wallet, phone, and keys in my bag and went outside to meet with the girls. When I got out of the house and turned around, my smile disappeared when I saw BAP and Yongnam outside with the girls. I walked to the girls slowly. 

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls ran up to me and gave me a bear hug.........Gosh, why am I being squished all the time by these fools?...............

"Damn it you guys...............get off of meh!!!!!!!!!!!!" They soon got off of me. "Yah, why are they here?......."

"Awww...............noona doesn't like me..........." Zelo then started to pout.

"Hey, I'm just asking why you guys are here................" I turned to Zelo and he started to pout a little more.

"It wasn't our idea........" Suddenly Hyosung started to look at Jieun.

"Yah, why are you looking at me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Well you were the one who wanted to bring your boyfriend.........." said Sunhwa.

Jieun laughed out of embarrassment and Yongnam had walked right next to her as he was hugging her waist. "Well.......you can't blame her for missing me so much~~~~~~~~~~~" while pinching both sides of her cheeks.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jieun turned around and hit Yongnam's chest and they started to hug each other to the point where they're about to kiss.

"Aigoo, why did we even agree to this?........."

"Well who told you to say yes, Hana?............" as I just started to walk away with Hana as we link our arms together, Jieun noticed us leaving.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!Wait for us!!!!!!!!!!!" As we all were walking together, I felt someone was staring at me, but when I turned around, no one was looking at me.

Yongguk's POV

     As I was walking with the others, I couldn't take my eyes off of (your name). She's just driving me crazy with her beauty that she's always in my mind ever since I started to develop feeling s for her. When she turned around, I looked somewhere else since I felt a little embarrassed just looking at her perfection beauty. When we all had arrived at the mall, some of us had went to different places of the mall just to buy what they need or mostly eat................and that would be Daehyun......................I decided to go to the toy shop since I didn't really need clothes anyway. As I enter the shop, the only thing that I first saw was Tigger. I was about to go that section until I heard someone's laughter. I turned around to see who's beautiful voice did it came from and it turned around to be (your name). She was walking around the store and it's actually the first time that I had seen her real smile. Honestly...............it felt like the wold had stopped or something from just looking at her smile and I would do anything just to see that smile everyday............

Author's POV

     You went inside the toy shop, but you call it the cutie shop since the shop was filled with things that you think is cute that you just want to buy the entire shop to yourself. However, since you didn't want to buy things that you wished for ever since your parents had left, you decided to choose something that you can use as a pillow or something huggable when you feel lonely or sad about something, even though you had another one at home.

"Hmmm..........I should get Winnie and Tigger a friend.........." You were walking around the shop until you saw this:

J2-35cm-Stuffed-Animal-Toy-Panda-Bear-Pl

     You walked up to it and held it up. "Omg, it's so fluffy!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~" Your smile had faded away as you looked at the price tag and it was a little pricey since you didn't bring enough money today. You just put back the panda back on the shelf and took a last look before you headed off somewhere else. Yongguk had went up to the counter and took a look at the panda. He even looked at the price tag, which he thought it wasn't too expensive or too cheap to get. Part of him told him to get it, but part of him told him that he's just wasting his own money for something useless that he's not going to use. "Should I get it for her?..................."