Being Chased Around by the Mob

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

     You were at the accessories shop since you couldn't buy the stuff panda and you didn't feel like buying clothes since you could just steal clothes that Jen buys but barely wears, which she doesn't know about it due to the amount of clothes he has in her own closet room. Getting make-up wasn't a problem either since Jen buys extras for backup, but most of the the she doesn't really need it since it's just left on her desk all the time.  As I was walking around the store, some of the headbands had caught my eye:

Korean-girls-hair-accessories-cheap-cute

Lovely-Pastel-Color-Kitty-Cat-Ear-Headba

   You decided to get them and wore the cat ear headbands since you felt like wearing something cute today. As you were walking out of the store, you passed by a swarm of girls who were spazzing about something.

"Omg, I wonder where EXO oppas~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Omg.............Here we go again...............T________T

"Hey, maybe BAP might also be here" then the group started to scream like razy, which other people at the mall thought they are crazy or something. You just decided to walk away from the situation and find a cafe just to kill time and get something to drink until you had bumped into someone.

"Oh,.... mian-" you looked up and saw Yongguk standing right in front of you and you saw him holding a bag that looked it was from the Hello Kitty shop (also known as Sanrio if I'm correct). You was about to say something until you heard someone screaming: "Omo, it's Yongguk oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Youngguk just pulled your left arm while running like crazy.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are we going?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Just shut up and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What the................ what the hell was that for?.................. As the both of you were running like crazy for the past ten minutes or so, Yongguk ran to the alley and stopped as his body was hovering you as you were being pushed to the wall. Your heart started to beat like crazy and you wanted to push him away, but your body didn't let you do so. As the mob of girls had ran passed the both of you, both of you two has sighed in relief until the both of you had noticed that your faces were centimeters away from each other to the point where both of your lips were about to be touched. You were about to push Yongguk away but he grabbed both of your wrist and pinned them above your head. Both of you had stayed like this for a while and your face felt hot.

"(your name)................." Yongguk said softly.

"................"

His face started to come closer to yours, which shocked you."..................(your name).............." he started t cup your face as he said it in a lower tone, even though his voice is deep and husky and y enough already in your own opinion. 

"M-mwo?..........." ................why did I stutter?............ Yongguk started to close the gap slowly and you were closing your eyes while turning your head to the right side. Damn.............. it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her lips are irresistible every time I see her............ Both of your lips were touching a little until your phone decided to ring out of nowhere. Both of you started to look up at each other and Yongguk backed away from you immediately. You looked at your phone and noticed that your y stepmother was calling you. You decided text her instead since you didn't want to hear her nagging voice all over again and good thing that she pays your bill and doesn't take your phone or else you would be doomed if she finds what you named her whenever she calls you.

The Hell-: You brat, make sure that you clean the house spotless. We're going o have guests over at our place!!!!!!!!!!!

"Aish........this ............."

"What did you just say?...................." You looked up and forgot that Yongguk was still here with you.

You coughed awkwardly before you had even responded back. "It's..............nevermind...........about what had just happened.........you shouldn't even know if I were you.............." and you had looked on the ground since you didn't want him to see your anger towards your y stepmother."We should head back now............I don't want the others to think that we had ditched them somewhere else instead of sticking together..........." Younggk was about to say something, but you had already left in a sped of light. Sigh.................damn it.........I could have kissed her............. After the both of you had found the group, but in different times, you all started to hangout at the karaoke bar but as you were  having fun the others, but not with Kris since you don't like him, Yongguk just sat there as he was drinking his soda and watching the rest of you have fun, but he was mostly looking at you the whole time. I should have just kissed her right away when I had the chance................now I have to wait for the right time to kiss her.........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!..............