New Gang in the House

My One and Only Tigger

Author's POV

         After that day, you haven't talked to your stepmother or even bother to look at her. You still do the chores around the house, but this time with Jen. Ever since school had started about three weeks ago, Jen started to change after that day and the both of you became close with each other, even though you still don't trust her fully yet because she can be somewhat bipolar to other people. It's true that the both of you and Jen to started to hang out a little more often than before that it made Secret, EXO, Yongnam and BAP feel awkward around her because they didn't expect Jen would change in one day. Jen started to hang out with you a lot more that she even forgot about her other "friends", which Violet or her gang didn't even give a about it because they were all surrounded by their "fanboys". Secret, EXO, and BAP started to feel a little more comfortable around her as time went by. When you were talking with Secret and Jen in class, the teacher just came in and everyone settled down.

"Okay, class. We have two new classmates today so please treat them well or else you know what happens........"

"Ne, seonsaengim." Your teacher told the new male students to entered the classroom because they were wearing pants, this was the reaction the girls were doing: 

tumblr_mgbhlbWOOb1qadcwao1_500.gif

While you, Jen, and Secret on the other hand: 

9lkYQFH.gif

"Yah, isn't that your cousin, (your name)?"

"Yeah, Jen............I wonder what is her doing here?.............."

"Oh, .........this is not going to be good.................."

"Especially when there's Violet around, Hana........."

"Wait, how the heck do you know about this, Jen?"

"Don't you remember, Sunhwa pabo? I used to hang out with them?............."

"She tells you guys about her life? And don't call me a pabo!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah.................she made it sound so fake also.............she kept exaggerating it and blamed him for the break up.................."

"MWOH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Young ladies in the back, is there anything you guys have to share with the class?"

"Aniyo, seonsaengnim................"

"Okay then.......please introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Taehyung or also known as V." The girls that were screaming before screamed again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Seok Jin or known as Jin." The girls screamed louder this time.

"Girls..................control your fan girl moment or whatever it is and please have a seat, Jin and Taehyung." After the both of them bowed to the teacher, V and Jin sat in front of you and Jin winked at you. "Annyeong, my princess."

"Ohhhhh.............I'm going to kill you, Jin." While you were glaring at Jin, Yongguk got pissed at Jin because he didn't know that Jin is your cousin. Lunch has came and you left with Secret and Jen to the cafeteria before heading out to eat at the usual spot. As the six of you were talking once you got to the usual spot, you saw seven guys walking to you and noticed that V was running up to you. Once saw V running, you saw Jimin and Jungkook trying to beat V. "Aigoo..............these dorks never change................." You got up from your seat and did this with Jimin, V, and Jungkook: 

minions-excited.gif

The girls were laughing at your dorkiness with the three of the guys and you were about to hug them until J-Hope did this: 

giphy.gif

"Aigoo~~~~~~~~~~my baby is growing up well!!!!!!!~~~~~~~"

"Yah!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As J-Hope put you down, the rest of the BTS members started to look at Jen since you had told them about Jen, but didn't tell them about about what happened after that.

"Ummm......................(your name)?............................"

"It's oay, Jin. We're cool. It was just mostly her mother.....................can't blame her that since it's not her fault."

"Ohhhhh...............I see.........." As all of BTS members were trying to get used to the fact that Jen was here, BAP and EXO arrived after getting away from the fangirls. When Yongguk was about to approach to you, he saw Jin's arm slung around your shoulders and you didn't even bother slap his arm away, which Kris felt the same way as Yongguk. Yongguk started to march towards with jealousy as he was walking over to you and Jin. When you turned around and saw Yongguk, you knew there was trouble while Jin was smirking at Yongguk.

"Oh, Yong-" You were going to stand up until Jin dragged you back down and started to hug around your waist tight. "Yah, Kim Seok Jin!!!!!!"

"Aw wae~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" You were struggling to get out of his grip, but Jin didn't even budge to give up.

"And here comes the cousin love again~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Wait what? Cousins?..........." Yongguk was confused because you and Jin didn't really look alike, even though the both of you have the same eyes.

"Oh come on, Suga!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Jin released you from the hug and you felt relieved because Jin's grip on your waist was pretty strong that you felt like you couldn't breathe.

"Well at least you thanks to Suga or else there would have been some misunderstanding............." said Hana.

"Huh? Misunderstanding? Of what?" As V was just sitting there blanking out, the rest of the BTS members were looking at you, which you felt uncomfortable.

"Ahhh...............about that-"

"She's my girl!!!!!!!!!" Yongguk pulled you up and s both of his arms around your waist, following with a peck on your right cheek which made you blush.

"Omo, someone's blushing!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~" Jimin and J-Hope were making fun of you while the rest were just laughing at your reaction.

"Yah, Hana!!!!!!!!!!!"

​"Hey, at least I was helping you here. I know you don't like it when Jin becomes clingy-ish or childish or whatever it is before............"

"Hey, since when was I ever like that?!"

"Since we found out about the real you.................." said the rest of the BTS members. As Jin started to argue with the rest of BTS and the girls, EXO was cracking up with the rest of BAP and Yongnam while you were just sighing at their silly nonsense.

"Aish...................can someone explain how I have met these dorks..............." You pushed Yongguk's arms off of your waist and walked away as Yongguk was following you. After some time, all of them had noticed tat you and Yongguk weren't there anymore.

"Hey..........where did the love birds go?................."

"They left because of you, Jin..........."

"What the.......yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!" After that, everyone in the group started to argue with each other while the girls, Zelo, Youngjae, Suho, D.O, Luhan, Lay, and Xiumin were forming their own little group as they were eating and talking about other stuff so they won't have to be involved with the argument.

            As you had arrived at the garden, you were talking to yourself about what had just happened.

"Aish.........................freaking Jin...................have to be all childish like that.............what is he? My child?..............Aish..............." As you were talking to yourself, Yongguk was giving you a back hug. When you turned around, you were about to say something until Yongguk pecked your lips.

"Yah.............why did you leave me?"

"What? You want me to be stuck in that mess over there? I don't think so.............." You were about to turn around until Yongguk gave you a bear hug. "Yah..............."

"Did you know that I was about to beat the hell of out of your cousin?.................My heart started to hurt when I saw how Jin was being so close to you............." You pulled Yongguk away and laughed at him because of his jealousy and cuteness.

"Haha, Yah. Even though there might be some times that other people would try to get my attention..............." Yongguk looked down, but you put both of your hands on his face so he can look at you. "But...............you're the one who stole my heart..........." Since you felt yourself blushing, you looked away from Yongguk as he pulled you in for another bear hug.

"And I have no intentions of giving it back to you or let anyone else take it~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As the both of you laughed at each other, there was someone just looking from afar, balling his/her fist tight.........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~              Hey guys and as most of you know about EXO, even though those news about Kris and Baekhyn had hit me and most of you hard, this story will be continued until the end despite the fact that it might not feel the same for some of you. I know that the news was long ago, but it would sound weird and kind of disrespectful if I didn't finish this story. It's true that the news had brought the whole K-pop fans who loves EXO (like I mean respect them and be a true fan and such) are still confused and hope there would be a conclusion soon, but in this story I would like to pretend that nothing has happened because we all should respect their decisions and accept the facts (even though it'll take time..........T________T)........Sigh........... please comment below if you want me to continue this story or not. Annyeong~~~~~~~~~~~