Friends...

Sweet Melody

Sister Marie found you and L.Joe sleeping soundly behind the bush. She smiled down at both of you before leaving.

*******************************

When you woke up, the sky was dark. You shifted uncomfortably then noticed L.Joe. You blinked in surprise before shooting up like a rocket. Your sudden movement woke L.Joe. He frowned and opened his eyes, blinking in confusion. He grabbed out his phone and checked the time. "I should get you back home now, it's almost nine."

You nodded in agreement. He picked up his jacket and followed you out the orphanage.

*******************************

You said goodbye to L.Joe then walked back into your house. The smell of alcohol hit you instantly. He closed the door quietly. You could hear Joon-Ho and his friends laughing in the lounge room. You tip-toed to the stairs praying that they wouldn't notice you. They did.

Joon-Ho's friend grabbed you by the arm and threw you onto the floor. "We were waiting for you." He said whilst smirking. "Weren't we, Joon-Ho?" He looked at Joon-Ho who was leaning agaist the wall.

"J-Joon-Ho o-oppa..."

One of his friends asked, "How should we play with her?"

Another suggested, "Let's check what's under all those layers of clothes."

They laughed. The girls scoffed and said, "Well then, we're leaving."

After the girls left, the boys held you down. Your legs were pressed against the carpeted floor. Your arms were pressed to the carpeted floor. They started laughing. "Joon-Ho oppa! Help me!" You sobbed. Tears flowed down your cheek. You looked at Joon-Ho who was staring blankly at you. He drank again from the beer can before crushing it. The boys started to undo your jacket zip. Joon-Ho let out a yell and barked, "GET OFF HER YOU BASTARDS! SHE'S MINE!" He pulled them off of you then threw them to the ground.

"Dude, take a chill pill."

Joon-Ho glared at them and they scurried to the door.

You sat up and sighed in relief. "Thank-you Joon-Ho oppa."

He glared at you then pushed you onto the ground. He held you down then threw his jacket off.

"What are you doing?"

"You're mine."

You struggled against his weight and attempted to push him off of you. Your face was wet with hot tears. He ripped off your mask then tightened his grip on your wrists. There was thumping on the door. Joon-Ho ignored it but it grew louder. "OPEN UP!!!!!" The voice was familiar but you were too panicked to recognize it. "OPEN UP!!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE ~~~~~!"Joon-Ho snarled then stomped upstairs to his room. You wiped your wet face and quickly rushed to the door and opened it. It was Changjo, Niel, Chunji, CAP and Ricky. Changjo looked like he was about to blow up and Ricky was attempting to calm him down. "WHERE ON EARTH WERE..." Changjo stopped in mid sentence when he saw you. "What happened?" You looked at him and bursted into tears. "Oh crap... Don't cry ~~~~~..."

He came up to you and hugged you softly.

"Shh..."

You sobbed quietly as he soothed you. Niel was patting you on the head. Chunji patted you on the shoulder. Ricky patted your back. CAP had his arms around you and Changjo.

CAP finally asked, "Who did this to you?" He touched your cheek and you winced in pain.

"I fell in the bathtub."

Niel frowned. "Tell the truth ~~~~~. We want to help you."

Ricky nodded in agreement. "Yes. We're your friends."

You blinked in surprise. "F-friends?"

Changjo nodded. "Yep! You're my Best Friend!"

This was the first time you'd ever had friends so you were surprised. You didn't know that Teen Top thought of you as a friend.

"Thank you. This is the first time I've had friends." You smiled.

They looked at each other in confusion.

Chunji raised an eyebrow. "Your first time you've had friends?"

You nodded.

"Come on, tell us then..." Niel urged.

You sighed.

*******************************