Forever

Sweet Melody

You laughed. "Stop joking around." You looked at Changjo. "Changjo! Let's go out and watch the sunset!"

He looked away, just as a doctor walked in. She smiled. "I see you've woken up already... how are your legs? It must be hard for you..."

"STOP LYING!" You yelled. You covered your ears and cried. You could hear voices trying to calm you down. You screamed and screamed. "DON'T LIE TO ME! DON'T LIE TO ME! GET OUT!" Tears streamed down your face. "GET OUT!"

You sobbed and sobbed. You heard the door slowly close. You were alone. You hid under your blanket and squeezed your eyes shut. You were not half-paralyzed. Joon-Ho oppa was not dead. You were going to wake up from this horrid dream and everyone will be happy and well.

*******************************

L.Joe sighed as he walked out of your room. He knew you were in shock, afterall you just found out that Joon Ho died AND you're half-paralyzed. It pained him to see you like ths. CAP patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry. She'll get through. She always does. It's just that it's a huge shock. It's hard for anyone to take in..."

L.Joe nodded.

*******************************

You stayed in your bed for a whole day and a whole night. You didn't eat or drink. You just laid there.

You looked out the window. It was still early morning. L.Joe was sleeping outside your room. You sat up. You looked at the door. You clambered out of bed and fell to the floor. You grabbed onto the bedside table and tried to stand up but your legs wouldn't move. They wouldn't budge. You hit them. You smacked them. You clawed at them but you still couldn't feel a thing. No pain at all. Nothing.

You began to sob and cry. You were determined to make it to the door. You needed to prove that they were all wrong. You could still walk. Joon Ho was still alive. You dragged yourself to the door. Suddenly, it opened, and in walke L.Joe.

He looked at you and bent down and hugged you. He kissed you. "Don't do anything stupid."

You cried. "Oppa... I can't! I can't walk! I can't walk! What do I do?" You cried into his shirt.

He patted your head. "Shh... ~~~~~-ah. I'm here. I'm here to protect you. I'll be there to hold you. I'll be by your side forever. I won't leave you. I promise. When you fall, I'll be there to pick you up. I'll be there to carry you. Don't cry. It hurts me to see you in pain. Don't cry. You don't need to know how to walk. You have me. Thats enough, isn't it?"

You hiccuped and nodded. "Oppa. Don't leave me."

He nodded. He leaned in and kissed you. It was so passionate, you could feel electricity in your lips. You could see fireworks. It was amazing.

L.Joe scooped you up in his arms and carried you, like he promised.

*******************************

"Noona!" You laughed as Tommy ran up to you and hugged you. He was still so sweet.

"Tommy! You've grown so much! Noona feels like a kid now!"

Tommy laughed. "Sister Marie says I'll grow up to be a BIG boy if I eat fruit and vegetables!"

L.Joe ruffled Tommy's hair.

Tommy continued, "I'm gonna grow taller than L.Joe-hyung!"

You laughed. L.Joe pushed you on your wheelchair towards the church. You greeted Sister Marie. For the rest of the morning, you played around with the kids and helped out the nuns.

*******************************

L.Joe pushed you to the gates. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

You nodded. "I need to see for myself. He saved us."

He nodded and sighed as he pushed you to Joon Ho's grave.

He stopped at a grave made of black marble. On it read, Loving son, Joon Ho. You will always be my little angel.

Tears slid down your cheek. "Oppa... Mianhae. I'm sorry to only have visit you now." You placed down the bouquet of flowers. "I miss you. Thank you for everything."

*******************************

L.Joe smiled as the two of you sat on the sandy shore of the beach, watching the sunset. Colors decorated the sky. There were oranges, pinks, purples, reds and blues all over the sky. Tiny diamonds twinkled above.

"It's so beautiful, oppa!" You exclaimed.

He looked at you and disagreed. "The angel I have in my arms is beautiful. The sky... the sunset... cannot be compared to her."

You blushed and he laughed. He leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Oppa! Look at the stars! They're like diamonds!"

He scoffed. "I have a diamond right here!"

Confused, you looked at him. He was holding a ring. A diamond ring. "Wahh!"

He laughed, then kneeled in front of you.

Surprised, you asked, "Oppa! What are you doing?"

He ignored you then asked, "~~~~~, will you do me the honour, of becoming my wife?"

"OMO! Oppa! What?"

He laughed. "Will you marry me?"

You gasped. "Yes..."

He looked at you. "Really?"

"Yes."

He laughed and hugged you. He slid the ring on your finger then kissed you. You smiled.

*******************************

You smiled as you walked down the aisle, clinging onto your father's arm. Yes! You were walking! It was all thanks to the latest invention. It was like a robot's leg. It was attached to your legs and it supported you up.

Instead of having the normal boring wedding march song playing, Sister Marie was playing you and L.Joe's melody on the piano.

Your stepmom was crying, softly, when you passed her. Changjo and Tommy stood by L.Joe's side and grinned at you. You smiled.

You looked at your... boyfriend? Fiance? Husband? Well, you looked at L.Joe. He was grinning at you and he held out his hand. You kissed your father on the cheek and then took L.Joe's outstretched hand.

You looked at him. He squeezed your hand. The both of you were nervous. But, you knew you had each other. That was all you needed.

 

THE END~

*******************************

I FINISHED MY FIRST FAN FIC!
THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION! WOOP WOOP! SO HAPPY and sad...

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR READERS! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SWEET COMMENTS! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!

OMO! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I FINISHED IT!

anywayz... i hope you guys enjoyed it... i hope you liked the ending even though, i have to admit, it is a bit disappointing that joon ho died. but never mind!

please read my second fan fic which i've been working on all the while... by the way it's about infinite...

I LOVE INFINITE!!!!!!

ok....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67462/flirt-girl-infinite

anywayz... i'll write more fan fics.. that is if you want~

BUH BYE!