Forever

Sweet Melody

Three months had gone pass since the police found Joon Ho. According to your dad, a fisherman had found him under a cliff.

According to the doctors, it was a miracle he had survived. He had been bashed, brutally, then thrown down the cliff. Joon-Ho was lucky it had been a low cliff. Unfortunately, for Joon Ho, the police still haven't found out who did it.

You and your mother visited him everyday and talked to him. Your father had transferred him to a private hospital.

Teen Top took you out and had fun with you. You became closer with them everyday.

L.Joe took you out on secret dates. He came to visit you every night by climbing onto your balcony.

This night was no different... apart from the fact he was bleeding and bruised.

You opened the balcony doors and he stumbled into your room. He fell onto the floor and you quickly rushed over to him and helped him onto your bed.

"O-oppa," you stammered, "Are y-you okay?" Tears were running down your cheek.

He wiped them away with his fingertips and said, "I-I'm fine. Just a f-few bruises. N-nothing to w-worry a-about."

"W-wait here. I'll g-go get the first-aid b-box." You quickly rushed to the bathroom, grabbed it and ran back into your room. Luckily, your mother was at the hospital with Joon Ho and your father was in Japan for his work.

"Babe, don't cry." L.Joe said. "I don't want to see you cry... I only want to see you smile. If you cry, I'll cry too. Seeing you sad makes my heart break. Smile? For  me?"

You nodded, wiped away your tears and smiled, shakily.  You started cleaning his wounds. "I'm sorry... It might hurt."

L.Joe smiled and said, "No it doesn't. My baby girl is so gentle, like an angel, she can't hurt me!"

You laughed but could see the pain in his eyes. "Why don't we go to the hospital? The doctors can treat you. I'm bad at this."

"Nah... I will only get better when you do it. You're my angel. I love you, ~~~~~. I've never felt this way before. You are my everything. You are my life now. You are my future. You are my forever." He leaned over and kissed you on the forehead.

"I love you too, L.Joe. I love you... forever."

*******************************