Missing You. Worrying About You. Annoyed At You.

Sweet Melody

You were thrown onto the cold ground. You heard distant voices...

"What do we do now?" Voice 1 asked.

"I dunno." Voice 2 replied. "Maybe we should call her brother..."

There was another voice. Voice 3 said, "You idiot. That babo Joon-Ho, aish, he's forgotten everything."

Voice 1 said, "Hmm... should we still go on with the plan?"

Voice 3 replied, "No , bro. Of course we do. We'll just get more of the money."

You were unconcious again.

*******************************

L.Joe smiled as he walked to your house. He climbed up to your room and frowned when he found that the balcony doors were locked. He peered inside. It was dark. Where were you? He took out his phone and called you. There was no reply. He argued with himself whether or not he should call Joon-Ho. He did.

"Hello? L.Joe?"

"Yeh."

"Wassup?"

L.Joe paused. "Do you know where ~~~~~ is?"

"Uhm... I think she said that she's going to the orphanage or something."

"Do you know when she's going to be back?"

"Nah... Isn't she home? I'm out right now so I don't know."

L.Joe frowned and sighed. "That's okay then. See ya."

*******************************

L.Joe sent a text to you. You never replied. He was getting worried now. He sighed. He slept late that night.

*******************************

You never turned up at school on the following day.

Changjo was slightly annoyed. He called you hundreds of time and each time, your phone went to voicemail. He texted you over and over. You didn't text back.

Ricky and Chunji were worried. They wondered where you could be. They asked Joon-Ho who told them that he hadn't seen you since yesterday.

CAP and Niel missed you. They missed playing around with you. They missed teasing you.

L.Joe was worried. He was annoyed. He missed you.

And it was less then 24 hours since they last saw you.

*******************************