Lies

Sweet Melody

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you." You said.

Niel shook his head.

Chunji let out a huge sigh.

Ricky said, disappointedly, "So you don't think of us as friends..."

You shook your head. "No... that's not it."

Changjo smiled and nodded. "I understand."

You raised an eyebrow. "You do?"

"Yep. You don't want the person who did this to you to get in trouble, right?"

You nodded.

"Come on guys, let's go."

"What the hell, Changjo?" CAP snarled.

"Come on. Just go."

Reluctantly, they all left and you went inside. You didn't see or hear Changjo telling them about his plan.

"If she doesn't want to tell us, we'll find out ourselves." He looked at CAP who nodded then got on the phone with L.Joe.

*******************************

L.Joe sat down and threw a bunch of photos of you onto the table. He looked at the private detective and said, "Find out who about her family and her everyday life. We need to know who is hurting her." He threw a few stacks of bunched up money onto the table.

"Don't worry. We'll call you when we find anything."

*******************************

A few weeks had passed but you hadn't seen Teen Top. Changjo had called you and told you that they were on a 'secret mission'. Joon-Ho didn't try anything on you ever since that night. Thankfully, your bruises were fading away. You visited the boys' orphanage from time to time and even went to the girls' orphanage. Life went on peacefully.

That morning, you decided to walk to school. It was a beautifully morning. The sun was shining and the birds, chirping. Then you were attacked from behind. It was Joon-Ho and his mates. The girls pulled at your hair and the boys smacked your face. Joon-Ho growled at you. "You dared to tell someone what I did to you?" You looked at him. There were bruises all over his face, his arm was in a sling and one of his legs badaged up.

"No. I didn't oppa."

He kicked you with his goodleg and stepped on your ribcage. You heard a few cracks. "This is what you get for being a tattletale!"

Suddenly, out of the blue, CAP tackled Joon-Ho to the ground. Ricky kicked the girls out of the way and L.Joe punched the guys who were hitting you. Chunji was kicking the living daylights out of the other boys. Changjo came up to you and pulled you up. You winced in pain. He frowned and said, "Best Friend, are you ok?"

You nodded but it was clear you were lying. Blood was flowing down your forehead and your school uniform was completely stained. He looked at CAP, who punched Joon-Ho one last time before coming over.

"Is she ok?"

"I don't think so."

You were losing concious as CAP pulled you up and held you, bridal style. The last thing you saw was his worried face.

*******************************

The first thing you saw was CAP's sleeping face. You were in a room. You were at the hospital. You looked out the window. It was dark outside. You slowly sat up, wincing at the pain in your body. You saw Teen Top scattered all over the room, asleep. CAP was sitting on the chair next to you. Ricky was laying on the floor. Chunji was sharing the couch with Changjo and Niel. L.Joe was sitting against your bed. You smiled. You patted CAP's head. "Thank you oppa, for carrying me here."

"So you're awake?" You looked up from CAP and to L.Joe who was waking up. "Are you ok, now?"

You nodded.

"Sorry about before. It was our fault, really."

You looked at him questioningly.

He sighed and said, "We got a private detector to spy on you and your family. They paid some of Joon-Ho's classmates to tell them what happened."

"So..."

"Yep. We had someone go after Joon-Ho."

You shook your head and said, "I don't know what I should say." You looked at the sleeping faces and turned to smile at him. "Thanks."

L.Joe scratched his head awkwardly and said, "You're welcome...err... I'll tell the doctor you've woken up." He walked out and kicked Ricky awake on the way. Ricky woke Changjo woke up and Niel and Chunji also woke. They ran over to you, pushed aside the sleeping CAP, who fell on the floor, and all said, "We're sorry!!!!!"

You shook your head and said, "Don't say that. Thank-you, oppas."

They all nodded in embarrassent. CAP grumpily stood up and said, "How're you feeling?"

You smiled and said, "Fantastic."

They looked at each other and shook their heads whilst smiling. "Lies."

*******************************