Joon-Ho Found

Sweet Melody

You and Teen Top were hanging out at a karaoke place. The seven of you were singing and dancing to random songs. It was really hilarious. You had to admit, they were all waaaaay better than you.

But all your fun ended when you got a call from one of your maids.

"Hello?"

"Miss? You better head to the hospital right now."

"Why? What happened?"

"The police found Master Joon Ho... he's seriously injured. He's in a coma right now."

"What?"

*******************************

When you told Teen Top about the call, they quickly accompanied you to the hospital Joon Ho was at. They wanted to stay with you but you shook your head and told them to go.

You rushed to Joon Ho's room. Your jaw dropped.

He was bandaged eveywhere. His right arm was in a cast, and so were both his legs. His head was wrapped and there were cords connected to him everywhere. He was breathing from an oxygen mask.

You looked at the doctor. "Is this Joon-Ho?"

He nodded. "Are you his family?"

"I'm his step-sister."

He sighed and shook his head, sadly, "He's in a coma... We don't know when or IF he'll wake up. Where are your parents?"

"They're... on a trip."

"You better call them and tell them."

You nodded and he walked out.

You walked towards Joon Ho. Though he hurt you, he was still your brother. Tears blurred your vision. "Joon-Ho oppa... Are you ok? Can you hear me?" You sighed. You held his left hand and said, "Get well soon, oppa."

*******************************

Your parents had heard the news from the police. That night, they rushed to the hospital. Your mother was in tears.

"Oh my baby... My poor baby..." She was crying.

You hugged your father.

He hugged you back. "Hey sweetie... You got a haircut... It suits you."

"Thanks dad."

"How's he?"

You swallowed and said, "The doctor said that he wasn't sure when he'll wake..."

Speak of the devil... the doctor walked in.

Your father looked at you and said, "It's late. You should go home."

You nodded and walked over to your mother and hugged her.

She hugged you back.

You kissed her on the cheek and said, "Don't worry. Oppa will be ok."

You exited and stood at the door. You heard the doctor break the news to your parents. You heard your mother cry. You left.

*******************************