First Kiss

Sweet Melody

A couple of weeks later on Saturday, you and L.Joe met at the orphanage where you both played with the children.

Afterwards, you went to his house. The both of you sat in his movie room and watched movies together.

You felt that as the days went by, the more closer you grew to Teen Top. Especially L.Joe. You seemed to find out more things about him.

Teen Top still disappeared every few days, leaving you alone at school. You didn't ask them where they went because you knew that if they wanted to tell you, they would eventually. There was no use asking them.

What worried you was that Joon-Ho was still missing. You had called your parents and your mum told you that it was ok and that Joon-Ho had a habit of disappearing for months at a time.

You nudged L.Joe. "Oppa! I wanna go see your room!"

"Nothing to see."

"Oppa! Please?"

"No."

You tugged at his shirt. "Please?"

"Hmph." He looked away from you. He didn't want to see your pouting face. He knew that he'd give in if he did.

You quickly walked onto the other side of him and started pouting again.

After fifteen minutes, he gave in. He asked the maids to turn off the movie and led you to his room.

He stopped outside a door and looked at you. "You sure about this?"

You nodded.

He sighed and opened the door. It was dark. He switched on the lights.

His room was big. And messy. REALLY messy.

There was a king bed in the farend of the room, but CDs, hats, shirts, pants, books and snack wrappers covered it. The floor had mounds of clothes. You could just see the alcohol bottles rolling on the floor. The curtains were closed. Basically, L.Joe's room was a dump.

You looked at him. "Why don't you clean?"

"Don't want to. I was planning to... eventually."

"Ask the maids to clean for you."

"I don't like people touching my stuff. Plus, I don't trust them."

You smiled and shook your head. You walked over to the windows and pulled the curtains back. The sunlight streamed into his room. You looked at him and smiled brightly. "How about you clean now? I'll help you!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry. I won't touch your stuff. I'll just... clear away the er... food and dust the place."

He sighed. "Fine."

So the two of you started clearing the dump/room. You asked the maids to grab a duster, apron and garbage bag for you and they happily obliged. You put the apron on and forced L.Joe to do the same.

"Don't you look cute in your bunny-rabbit apron?" You teased.

He looked away, red in the face.

You began work.

L.Joe grabbed his laundry basket and threw some of his clothes in it, basketball style. He looked at you and said, "Bet ya can't do that."

"Really?" You randomly grabbed some of his clothes and did the same. "Oops. Sorry. I just touched your things."

He rolled his eyes.

Soon, a kinda basketball game broke out.

L.Joe started laughing when you tripped over one of the mounds. He walked over to help you up but tripped over the garbage bag an fell on top of you.

You looked at him. His face was this close to yours. You looked at his lips, his perfectly shaped and kissable lips.

L.Joe looked at you. He looked at your beautiful rosy red lips. He couldn't help but lean in closer.

Your heart was pounding as L.Joe leaned in closer. You were nervous but you wanted to know what will happen next. You closed your eyes.

L.Joe leaned in closer... until your lips met and crashed together.

As you felt L.Joe's soft lips on yours, a wave of emotions washed over you. You were scared. Nervous. Excited. Embarrassed. Worried. Happy. Joyful. Surprised... and in love.heart

L.Joe was worried. He didn't know how you'd react. But, he relaxed when you kissed him back, slowly. He smiled slightly and continued to kiss you. It was alright. He was in love for the first time.

You were so happy. This was the first time you've been in love. This was your first kiss. You were happy that it was L.Joe who was giving these gifts to you.

*******************************