Girlfriend

Sweet Melody

It had been two weeks since you were discharged from the hospital. Joon-Ho had stayed away from you. For now.

You were dragged out of the classroom by Changjo. He quickly got you to climb over the school fence. Waiting on the other side the rest of Teen Top. You bowed and said, "Annyeong oppas."

CAP walked over to you and ruffled your hair. "Yo."

Niel cheekily smiled then grabbed you and flung him onto his shoulder. "Let's go!"

You blush furiously and said, "Niel-oppa! Put me down! Where are we going?!"

Niel chuckled and said, "Karaoke!!!!"

*******************************

Niel and Ricky sung and danced happily. Changjo and Chunji  were laughing happily and drinking soft drinks and eating nuts. L.Joe was staring blankly into space and you were trying to convince CAP to take you back to school. Even if you ran out the karaoke room, you still couldn't get back.  You didn't know the way back. Finally admitting defeat, you leaned back against the couch and said to L.Joe, "I'm going to the bathroom."

He nodded.

In the bathroom, you washed your hands just as a few girls walked in. They were laughing and chatting. They started to reapply their make-up and noticed you. "Hey, you're ~~~~~, right?"

You nodded and froze. You recognized them as Joon-Ho's friends and the one who was talking to you was Joon-Ho's girlfriend.

She scowled and said, "Thanks to you, Joon-Ho has been staying at my place a lot lately. When he goes home later, you should steer clear away from him. Seriously. Just warning you." She and her friends smirked then left.

*******************************

That night, you came home late, at around nine. Teen Top had forced you to stay at the karaoke place until six and you had to visit Tommy and he wouldn't let you leave until his bedtime.

You crept into your house and quietly closed the door. You turned around and was shocked to see Joon-Ho standing in front of you, fuming. He grabbed you by the hair and pulled you into the kitchen. "O-oppa!" You grabbed his arms and tried to peel his fingers off.

He growled and slammed your face against the kitchen bench. "WHAT DID YOU TELL THAT FOR HER TO BREAK UP WITH ME?!"

"Nothing, oppa!"

He pulled your hair again. Tears slid down your face. In the corner of your eye, you saw a long item, reflecting the moon's light. It was a knife.

It was within hands' reach. Should you, or should you not?

Joon-Ho slammed your head down again. You shrieked in pain. Yes, you should. As quick as light, you grabbed the knife and swung.

*******************************

You cutted your hair off. It fell to the ground in a pile. You were free from Joon-Ho's grasp now. Before he could grab you again, you dashed out of the house. You fled and ran down the street. You ran and ran until your house was out of sight. You ran and ran until your street was out of sight. Hot tears slid down your cold cheek. You grabbed your phone out and began dialling. Chunji and Ricky had given you the phone even though you didn't want it. Now, you were thankful that you had it.

It rung a few times and was finally picked up. "Hello?"

"Changjo! Help me!"

"Best Friend! What's wrong? Are you hurt? Where are you?"

You started crying and told him where you were.

"Don't worry! I'll come pick you up!"

You sat down on the path and hugged yourself. It was cold. Cars drove past and people walked past. You put your head down.

"Best Friend!"

You looked up to see Changjo running out of a van and towards you. Ricky and Chunji were behind him. You quickly stood up and ran towards them. Changjo hugged you hard.

Ricky asked, "What happened to your hair?"

Chunji shook his head and said, "Was it Joon-Ho again?"

You nodded.

"Let's get her out of here first. She looks frozen!" Chunji pulled off his jacket and placed in over you.

The three led you into the van and buckled you in.

"Sleep." Changjo ordered. You closed your eyes and leaned against his shoulder. You dozed off but could still hear what they were saying. Thinking you were asleep, Changjo growled and said, "I'm going to kill that bastard for hurting ~~~~~! He still hasn't learnt his lesson from last time." For some reason, the current Changjo sounded completely different from the usual Changjo. All traces of friendliness had disappeared.

Ricky swore under his breath. "Who the hell does that bastard think he is? Taking out all his anger on her?" What happened to the sweet and innocent Ricky you knew? He was different. "Chunji-hyung! Are the other hyungs finished over there yet?"

Chunji kicked something."I'm just about to call CAP." Chunji too, sounded completely different. "Hyung! You guys done yet?" He paused. "Hurry up then. That bastard hurt ~~~~~ again." You could hear loud swearing and cursing from the other side of the line.

You were shivering. Changjo huugged you hard. He murmured,  "Don't worry ~~~~~. We'll get that bastard for what he did to you. We'll make him pay. Ten times the price. Don't you worry."

*******************************

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. You could hear talking from the other side of the door. You quietly and swiftly got up. You were in a long, white dressing gown. You tip-toed to the door. You could just make out what was being said.

"Make that ing bastard pay." It was CAP. He was talking to someone.

"Yes, sir." The voice was unfamiliar.

"We'll pay you double your salary if you can get this job done well and properly." This voice was Niel.

"Thank you sir. I assure you, we will do our job to your satisfactory."

"You better, if you know what's best for you. If I hear anything about this from someone else's mouth, you WILL die." growled L.Joe.

"Of course sir. You will have nothing to do with this. No one will know a thing."

What were they talking about? Did it have something to do with you? Were they going to do something to Joon-Ho? You frowned and shook your head. You were thinking too much. Teen Top had promised you, when you were finally discharged from the hospital, to never do anything to Joon-Ho again. They weren't the type to break promises.

*******************************