"I think I love you too."

Sweet Melody

And then L.Joe's phone rang.

He slowly got up and grabbed it. "What?" He paused for the other person to continue. "I'm busy. Call CAP." He threw his phone on the bed.

Embarrassed, you quickly got up and said, "Uhm... Sorry. I've got to go." You turned to leave.

"No..." He grabbed you by the arm. "Don't go..."

"But..."

He crashed his lips onto yours. You froze. He pulled back. "I... don't know how to put this... I've never felt this way before... but I love you."

You froze. You looked down on the floor and stared at your feet. You could feel your cheeks burning up. "Really?"

"Yeh... When I met you, I felt that I was a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. Please... be my girlfriend?"

You gave a small nod and whispered, "Yes."

"Really?"

You nodded and admitted, "I think... I love you too."

"You make me the happiest man alive!" He laughed as he grabbed you around the waist and swung you around.

You laughed.

He placed you down and kissed you on the forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes and mouth.

You smiled and ran your hand through his soft hair. You realized that a part of you had wanted to do this... for a long time.

*******************************

On Monday, when you went to school, the sun seemed to shine brighter, the birds singing louder, the passerbys, happier. Everything was so... peaceful.

You arrived in the classroom in a happy mood.

Changjo punced on you, happily. "Yo Best Friend!"

"Hey Changjo!"

"Wanna go out?"

You shrugged. "Sure."

School can wait. Today, you felt like having fun.

"That's weird," Changjo noted, "Usually, we have to drag you out of the school."

You shrugged. "Come on. Let's go!"

*******************************

Outside, the school, Teen Top were waiting. They smiled at you as you and Changjo approached. Niel happily greeted you, by hugging you. You noticed he was still wearing that necklace you gave him for his birthday. You smiled.

CAP ruffled your hair.

Chunji fixed your hair and straightened your clothes.

Ricky smiled and offered you a lollipop, which you gratefull accepted.

When you saw L.Joe, you blushed madly. He smiled at you and nodded. You smiled back.

"Come on! Let's go!" CAP said.

You nodded and clambered on behind Changjo. He passed you your helmet and you wore it.

He yelled out, "Let's go have some fun!"

*******************************